Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1123225 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Along with Indians and Blacks?

I meant Europeans of Caucasian ancestry.

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Ukraine mother pleads with Biden to intervene...

Does she know about Biden's handling of Afghan withdrawal? It was like the Taliban themselves planned it...They were given advanced weapons and American citizens were left behind...

At this point, I'm not even sure who Biden is working for. The China limitation to prevent interfering with universities was withdrawn after some were PROVEN to be spying. Terrorists were apprehended among those coming through the border. The Afghans who worked with American military were abandoned, but those with Taliban ties were allowed into the U.S. The South Koreans and Taiwanese are ignored.

Either he's consciously sabotaging the U.S. amd its allies, or he and his team are the worst of all the incompetents to occupy DC.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

yes Putin is a despicable person

but Vir could show more sensitivity. even mothers may not be able to help such dictators

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

I realize this is a war zone....but the reports coming out of Ukraine of violence against colored people by the army & the natives alike....leaves a really bad taste in one's mouth. Just heard an Indian woman & her three year old child was beaten up by Ukranian locals for trying to board a train. Neo-Nazism is alive and well in Eastern Europe.

The Great Indian Moral Dilemma

https://twitter.com/BeardedBrownMa1/status/1496795662100357122?s=20

FYI. Ukranian president is a Jew. Calling him a Nazi is like calling Modi an ISIS member.

I agree Ukranians and Eastern Europeans are generally racist, but using one random photo to condemn a whole group as Nazis, who not only think they are superior but also violently attack, is a bit much. One is a despicable belief, the other a crime against humanity.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The racism is on full public display and it doesnt even seem they understand how racist they sound. I also saw one video where man is saying I cant believe this this happening to civilized society. Did he mean Afganistan, Iraq, Yemen are not civilized societies?

At Ukrainian Border, Ukrainian soldiers are discriminating people of color. They are not letting balck and brown people corss the border, or getting on the train. Indians are getting beaten up. See the following video were Indian girl is saying three girls are being abdicated at the border. Ukrainian government has given guns to their normal citizens who are using it to threaten foreign natioanals.

https://twitter.com/vinodkapri/status/1498223397192761344

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago
1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

The racism is on full public display and it doesnt even seem they understand how racist they sound. I also saw one video where man is saying I cant believe this this happening to civilized society. Did he mean Afganistan, Iraq, Yemen are not civilized societies?

At Ukrainian Border, Ukrainian soldiers are discriminating people of color. They are not letting balck and brown people corss the border, or getting on the train. Indians are getting beaten up. See the following video were Indian girl is saying three girls are being abdicated at the border. Ukrainian government has given guns to their normal citizens who are using it to threaten foreign natioanals.

1. Russians are white. Putin trolls are out in full force on social media, now even trying to pass Russians off as POC!😂

2. Do you consider Afghanistan and Yemen civilized societies?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/vinodkapri/status/1498223397192761344

So called civilised societies are reason for mess in the entire 🌎

kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

1. Russians are white

2. Do you consider Afghanistan and Yemen civilized societies?

What do you mean by Russians are white? White people has right to be racist?

Yes, I consider Afganistan and Yemen as civilized societies. You are confusing between dictatorial regimes and the the civilization which forms of the people, history, culture, food of that country. So yes, Afgani and Yemen people are civilized. By this logic, Germans were not civilized under Hitler, Russians were not civilized under Stalin or now under Putin and North Koreans not under Kim Jong un.

1123225 thumbnail

What do you mean by Russians are white? White people has right to be racist?

Yes, I consider Afganistan and Yemen as civilized societies. You are confusing between dictatorial regimes and the the civilization which forms of the people, history, culture, food of that country. So yes, Afgani and Yemen people are civilized. By this logic, Germans were not civilized under Hitler, Russians were not civilized under Stalin or now under Putin and North Koreans not under Kim Jong un.

Meaning the racism meant in the NBC tweet was TOWARD Russians.

Or is now Russian considered a POC?

Civilization involves a few basic rights and freedoms, neither of which is available in Afghanistan or Yemen. Let's talk when women aren't stoned to death or children don't get sold into sex slavery with the blessings of the established power structures.

Just so that I don't get accusations of racism: India is a civilized society. China is a dictatorship but still civilized. Japanese are civilized. Most African nations are civilized. Native American communities were civilized. Iraq is still civilized despite its problems. So is Lebanon.

Not so Afghanistan and Yemen.

kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Meaning the racism meant in the NBC tweet was TOWARD Russians.

Or is now Russian considered a POC?

Civilization involves a few basic rights and freedoms, neither of which is available in Afghanistan or Yemen. Let's talk when women aren't stoned to death or children don't get sold into sex slavery with the blessings of the established power structures.

Just so that I don't get accusations of racism: India is a civilized society. China is a dictatorship but still civilized. Japanese are civilized. Most African nations are civilized. Native American communities were civilized. Iraq is still civilized despite its problems. So is Lebanon.

Not so Afghanistan and Yemen.

I dont know which NBC tweet are you talking about. I am talking baout a man on BBC who said he can't believe this is happening to people with blue eyes and blonde hair. The only logical conclusion is that he is okay with this happening to whoever dont have blue eyes and blonde hair. So it is Racism.

No, you got entire civilization defintion wrong. Basic equal rights, freedom, are traits of modern democratic societies but are not fundamental to the defintion of Civilization. Ancient mesopotemia was civilization, Egypt was civilization, Greek civilization where sex slavery was prominent and women did not have rights to vote either. By your logic everyone will come up with explaination keeping their society as norm and call others uncivilized. No, doesnt happen like that.

Coming back to that racis man's comment- 80% of population don't have blue eyes and blonde hair. So he feels okay with them being killed? I pointed out Afganistan, Yemen only because these are current conflict zones and irrespective of that this man is pure racist.

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago