Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

She has always been overhyped actress , never found her that good and she has been proving it over and over lately

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is so trollworthy .. as a Bengali it pains me more than it irks me .. is she speaking Hariwanvi or Bengali ? Such an embarrassment.. Anushka’s limitless is screaming throughout the trailer.. 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

and what did anushka do to her face again?

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nonam

and what did anushka do to her face again?

Darkened i think.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Movie looks repeat of 83... Maybe they need to give a break and bring the movie later. Otherwise it looks like same movie with female cricketers...

Originally posted by: -PD-

Movie looks repeat of 83... Maybe they need to give a break and bring the movie later. Otherwise it looks like same movie with female cricketers...

They've just announced the film. Haven't shot yet.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

If they haven't shot it yet then maybe they should just scrap it or replace her with someone else. Hope better sense prevails 🤔

(Sayani Gupta would have been a good choice but she's really short when compared to Jhulan, especially for the role of a fast bowler) 

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Anushka ruining cricket day by day , aisa kya dushmani hai iski cricket se

Anushka isn't a good actress, but how is she killing cricket day by day?🙄 Did Parineeti killed badminton with that distracting mole in Saina?

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

True true. Anu played her cards very well, was amiable, pretty enough to work with the Khans + apparently, Adi C liked her enough to keep pushing her/recommending her. Idk. It clearly worked if this happened, so awesome for her!! 

can’t hear to watch her though. Kajol & she are super annoying to watch onscreen except Kajol actually has talent. 

Yes, but her performance has NEVER been spoken about. She's worked with the best directors like Yash c, adi, Vishal b, Zoya, RKH twice, Kashyap , Imtiaz but barring BBB ( where I think Ranveer was outstanding and better) and Nh10 none of her performances are even talked about.

She should stick to production i think. She 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

Anushka isn't a good actress, but how is she killing cricket day by day?🙄 Did Parineeti killed badminton with that distracting mole in Saina?

There was a time when Virat performed badly and they were dating, so people blamed her, even his team FC Goa was doing badly, so people bashed her a lot and then Virat came out to support her, too, I think