Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

Anushka would be nowhere if Khans did not work so much with her and if she was not in relationship with Virat.

She was almost going to be a declining celeb but marriage to Virat raised her stocks higher.

I never understood why SRK, Aamir, Salman all worked with her in not just YRF but non YRF films as well. Or why YRF gave her so much work.

why did yrf like her so much?

atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

True true. Anu played her cards very well, was amiable, pretty enough to work with the Khans + apparently, Adi C liked her enough to keep pushing her/recommending her. Idk. It clearly worked if this happened, so awesome for her!! 

can’t hear to watch her though. Kajol & she are super annoying to watch onscreen except Kajol actually has talent. 

I never liked Kajol until Gupt and Dushman, which showed her versatility and maturity. Otherwise she had annoying voice and was not watchable. I am glad someone else said it, she was annoying onscreen.

I agree. Kajol improved and showed her talent.

But Anushka remained the same. Frankly Anushka is not cute, adorable nor hot or sexy or beautiful nor talented. She is ordinary. And only good in bindaas Punjabi girl roles.

I am surprised why Adi Chopra kept giving her plum projects with Khans in big budget films.

I guess Hirani chose her because his films hardly have roles for women.

I do agree Anushka is known to be cordial and warm towards everyone so that, her PR and relationship with VK kept her afloat in industry where she would be forgotten otherwise.

atominis thumbnail

K Jo even looks like someone who would never read a book at all.

His films are also same old romances and his excessive dependence on glamour, lavish sets and big stars shows his limitations and lack of creativity as a filmmaker.

Bollywood is mostly lazy and too much of herd mentality.

One film clicks so they all start making same types of films. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonam

I like the older kjo movie

the old Bollywood formulaic movies doesn't require Oscar/pulitzer skills

I don't want to watch the same themes over and over😆 so want some one to write something solid. Every movie doesn't have to be Oscar or from a Pulitzer novel. You can write a Sholay along with a Seeta Aur Geeta. Or a Great Indian Kitchen with a Baahubali. 

But since 80s/90s, most BW movies have been copies of each other thematically.

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I'm just tired of these sport biopic films...🤔

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SStephy

Same. And most of them don't even work.

But I will say that as much as I hate these sports biopics, I'll take them over the masala-fest we went through a few years ago. I'll watch neither, but I will have less hate for the sports ones...lol.

Originally posted by: SStephy

tired of biopics in general..so damm boring and repetitive

Originally posted by: JeanieBeanie

Same. And most of them don't even work.

But I will say that as much as I hate these sports biopics, I'll take them over the masala-fest we went through a few years ago. I'll watch neither, but I will have less hate for the sports ones...lol.

At least the masala fest was entertaining

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Seems like Anu ne theka rakha hai cricket ka, as if she owns it. It's got all the traits of becoming the next meme sensation after Sui Dhaaga that Kohli can defend.

And lol, what is so praiseworthy about Kareena as a Punjabi being better at a pulling off a Punjabi accent, will never get how this forum tries to pass her off as some gifted actor.

Edited by Mrignaini - 2 years ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Zero, JHMS k baad ek aur irritating performance😆

Edited by PardesiBabu - 2 years ago