Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

There was a time when Virat performed badly and they were dating, so people blamed her, even his team FC Goa was doing badly, so people bashed her a lot and then Virat came out to support her, too, I think 

Even a half intelligent person would know how ridiculous that is. Can't believe this came up again.

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Why her face looks like Bhatoora? 

Filming Soon... I hope after looking at audience reaction, they'll stop filming...

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

whos jhulan goswami. people are not interested in kapil dev and gang. why would they watch jhulan goswami

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

There was a time when Virat performed badly and they were dating, so people blamed her, even his team FC Goa was doing badly, so people bashed her a lot and then Virat came out to support her, too, I think 

Not the same thing again. She is a bad actress. Fine. But blaming her for her husband's performance then why can't we praise her when Virat scores a century? People and their disgusting mentality.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Please do not blame actresses for SRK's own weak script sense and choosing genuinely bad films which no actress would have made to work.

I think fate of Zero, Harry Met Sejal etc would be same if some other actress was taken instead of Anushka.

Of course, the main blame goes to SRK himself for picking such shitty films haha, I felt this was just one of the other factors ðŸ˜†