|| Atrangi Re - Reviews & Discussion || - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Binge

* spoiler alert *

Watched the movie for Dhanush. I was enjoying the movie but then how Vishu suddenly gets attracted to Rinku and why Rinku was dancing upon him allover the place when she is already head over heels over Sajjad,  had me confused. That's the only part which left me disappointed and felt like I missed the link somewhere. πŸ˜• Didn't Vishu have any feelings for his then fiance before?πŸ˜•Sudden feelings for a previous day forced marriage wife? I had expected the twist with Akshay so that didn't come as a surprise to me. The end was neatly done and overall film didn't feel a drag just for the climax. Sara was a pleasant surprise but I guess she's jhalli in real life too and was playing herself. The end credit given as film made by AR Rahman left me surprised for a bit. 

spoiler 

He told  na he was not in love  with that girl .he was not very keen to marry her .

With  rinku  he  find spark in her & more over sense of responsibility towards her thats  pulls him towards her

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

I wanna know the ending now just to see if what I predicted while watching the trailer was right. Can someone send me a spoiler? πŸ˜†

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

I wanna know the ending now just to see if what I predicted while watching the trailer was right. Can someone send me a spoiler? πŸ˜†

hi

yes I can but what do you want to know?

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

hi

yes I can but what do you want to know?

Thanks, I skipped and watched the climax myself πŸ˜† Pretty happy that I was kind of right with my assumption 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

Thanks, I skipped and watched the climax myself πŸ˜† Pretty happy that I was kind of right with my assumption 

I did not guess it but someone on IF had guessed the ending in some topic 

I completely forgot who it was 

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

SPOILER REVIEW! 

Surprisingly I liked the film. I really liked the cinematography and the songs were nice. 

I cannot stand Sara because of what I have seen of her from interviews and videos, but this is the first time I'm watching her act and she was better than I expected. My expectations were low when I watched the trailer, so that helped. However, she didn't go as OTT I thought she would. Akshay and Sara looked really odd together at first, but that eventually settles down. Although I made a prediction of him likely being her imagination, I was surprised by the slight twist to it (that being he was actually her dad). That part actually got me emotional, Sara did good then. However, I am still confused as to why she thought of him as her lover/boyfriend when it's her dad πŸ€”

She and Dhanush had good chemistry. Although, I do wish they could have had a better build-up of Sara and Dhanush's relationship because it was way too unrealistic and weird that he was in love with her so quickly. Dhanush's performance was really great though, I also enjoyed the guy who played his friend.   

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

SPOILER REVIEW! 

Surprisingly I liked the film. I really liked the cinematography and the songs were nice. 

I cannot stand Sara because of what I have seen of her from interviews and videos, but this is the first time I'm watching her act and she was better than I expected. My expectations were low when I watched the trailer, so that helped. However, she didn't go as OTT I thought she would. Akshay and Sara looked really odd together at first, but that eventually settles down. Although I made a prediction of him likely being her imagination, I was surprised by the slight twist to it (that being he was actually her dad). That part actually got me emotional, Sara did good then. However, I am still confused as to why she thought of him as her lover/boyfriend when it's her dad πŸ€”

She and Dhanush had good chemistry. Although, I do wish they could have had a better build-up of Sara and Dhanush's relationship because it was way too unrealistic and weird that he was in love with her so quickly. Dhanush's performance was really great though, I also enjoyed the guy who played his friend.   

*Spoiler alert*

I have the exact same question if anyone can explain this it would really help. The manner in which I understood it, was that she had split personality disorder and assumed that she was her mom forgetting her real identity, hence why she kept viewing Sajad as her love interest as opposed to realizing that he's actually her dad. Therefore, in the end, when she had been getting treatment for a while and her bubble had burst about "Sajad" she was finally able to realize that the person she keeps imagining is her father and she's the little kid in the story, not the woman in the FBs.  Hence why she and her mom looked the same as well I think. Though I have no idea if I understood that right or not. Because like you, I was also very very lost on how he can be her dad when she's clearly in love, love with him. πŸ€” If anyone understood this better, please let us both knowπŸ˜†

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 2 years ago
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

*Spoiler alert*

I have the exact same question if anyone can explain this it would really help. The manner in which I understood it, was that she had split personality disorder and assumed that she was her mom forgetting her real identity, hence why she kept viewing Sajad as her love interest as opposed to realizing that he's actually her dad. Therefore, in the end, when she had been getting treatment for a while and her bubble had burst about "Sajad" she was finally able to realize that the person she keeps imagining is her father and she's the little kid in the story, not the woman in the FBs.  Hence why she and her mom looked the same as well I think. Though I have no idea if I understood that right or not. Because like you, I was also very very lost on how he can be her dad when she's clearly in love, love with him. πŸ€” If anyone understood this better, please let us both knowπŸ˜†

SPOILER*

I was just as lost and still am about that, but you actually have a very good interpretation; I did not even think of that. I do wish since Dhanush's friend was a psychiatrist they could have addressed the issue more through him, so that as the audience we could've gotten clarity. 

AB_RB thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Watched it. Too many questions, doubts but loved it because even without the twist, it is a decent rom-com. I know I should judge the movie for what it is, not what I hoped it had been but can't help myself. So,......

I wished Rinku and Sajjad played by someone else. 

Actually, really want SRK in Sajjad role. Dhanush is charming ,so if it is SRK I would have gotten double dose in Prince Charming. 

Sara is alright but I want more. Okay, I'm greedy. This is already over Bollywood parameter in terms of quality. 

shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The story have potential but it felt wasted...I don't understand how's he fell I love with her in one's day?? 

And is this how you treat mental health? Was that a joke?

Other than the story the performances were fine