Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Have goosebumps after watching this movie, never expected the twist and its more like a colourful Psychological thriller..wierd, bizarre, intense and crazy...after Highway. this is the first movie that intrigued me in that space..will give a detailed review, after absorbing what I just watched!!😲smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3

Edited by -FreeLancer- - 2 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Loved the film. Very unexpected.

Great soundtrack and Dhanush was wonderful as usual.

Followed by SAK and AKKI who was almost like a HARYY POTTER type role

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I wished it released in theatres but i was so excited to watch it, that part of me was happy that i could just access it at my home.  What a great film, i am overwhelmed by the complexity as well as the simplicity of the movie. I don't wanna spoil it so baki things later.

Dhanush , bhai why are you so charming and brilliant, as well as after my heart. There is so much sincerity in his performances everytime. Sara was in her element, she flirted, danced, laughed, cried and made us believe in her. 

She should take up strong roles as this one and not LAK. Dhanush-Sara, a pair which worked so easily and there were sparks. Akshay wasn't bad but i still wanted someone like madhavan in the role. The music, cinematography everything worked.  I will re-watch it again and again.

Festival thumbnail

Just watched it and I have no words to describe the feeling. It's one of the greatest movies I have ever watched. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow what a movie .

After long time i watch this type of comcept 

Loved it

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I just signed up to Hotstar for the first time and paid £5.99 to watch this film specifically. And I am speechless. 🤓

Did you use VPN? I can’t access the website unless I’m changing my IP address to Mumbai or Chennai. 😆

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

I liked it...❤️

The twist, kinda thought that possibility but the whole thing was surely knew..Didn't feel bored at all, surely engaging..

My first movie of Sara, and I liked it, her! And Dhanush toh is always good..

Thank you everyone here for the reviews, wouldn't have watched otherwise...