Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

What a movie .  What a movie uffff. Such a well written story . Liked a bollywood movie after so many years.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I enjoyed the film loved Sara and Dhanush's performance. Nice refreshing plot hopefully it will help change perceptions of _____ ______ in India (not writing it as it may be a major spoiler, you will know after watching) Akshay's role was not significant except for the last train scene. Good they justified the age gap between Sara and Akshay. Rinku's family were absolutely horrible in this film Vishu (Dhanush) was nice.

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I would have not watched the movie if not for the reviews. Thought the movie was loud seeing the trailer. So mistaken. 

Excellent movie, there is a story, depth in characters and logic as to why the characters behave the way do. Happy with the movie πŸ˜€

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am gonna give credit to vasu's friends in the movie. Such supportive bunch, through thick and thin!

Phenyl thumbnail

Really liked the movie. Sara really improved in this one compared to LAK. Dhanush and Sara had good chemistry. Why did they release it on OTT? Shouldve been a theatre release.

crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Festival

Just watched it and I have no words to describe the feeling. It's one of the greatest movies I have ever watched. 

Omg.. Now I want to watch πŸ€— Akshay is the only one holding me back from watching it. πŸ˜†

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

watch it for the climax scene πŸ˜­

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

* spoiler alert *

Watched the movie for Dhanush. I was enjoying the movie but then how Vishu suddenly gets attracted to Rinku and why Rinku was dancing upon him allover the place when she is already head over heels over Sajjad,  had me confused. That's the only part which left me disappointed and felt like I missed the link somewhere. πŸ˜• Didn't Vishu have any feelings for his then fiance before?πŸ˜•Sudden feelings for a previous day forced marriage wife? I had expected the twist with Akshay so that didn't come as a surprise to me. The end was neatly done and overall film didn't feel a drag just for the climax. Sara was a pleasant surprise but I guess she's jhalli in real life too and was playing herself. The end credit given as film made by AR Rahman left me surprised for a bit.