Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

John is likable

642126 thumbnail

John has adopted nationalist image now and capitalised a lot on this trend. Good for him.

Batla House was admired by audience.

Madras Cafe was critically acclaimed.

John always had fans from modelling days itself due to his looks and body.

He has done successful films like Garam Masala, Dostana, Jism in past so audience knows him as a reliable actor.

He can emote. Unlike Vidyut.

Vidyut does great stunts but he cannot act to save his life nor has looks of John or did popular films like him.

So no comparisons.

John has better looks, charismatic screen presence than Vidyut and is a successful producer himself now, knows ropes of the trade better than Jamwal.

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

John has adopted nationalist image now and capitalised a lot on this trend. Good for him.

Batla House was admired by audience.

Madras Cafe was critically acclaimed.

John always had fans from modelling days itself due to his looks and body.

He has done successful films like Garam Masala, Dostana, Jism in past so audience knows him as a reliable actor.

He can emote. Unlike Vidyut.

Vidyut does great stunts but he cannot act to save his life nor has looks of John or did popular films like him.

So no comparisons.

John has better looks, charismatic screen presence than Vidyut and is a successful producer himself now, knows ropes of the trade better than Jamwal.

Vidyut is not ugly lol he atleast looks better than baby face tiger shroff

ASlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Err I like Vidyut but can you not overrate him this way? Vidyut still has a long way to go as an actor. JA may not be hailed as the greatest actor, but there are many times he did shine as an actor. He is also a very credible producer and has provided a new lease of life for him. Vidyut still needs time before he can earn string fans. JA was part of a lot of girls growing up, I am very sure he still is as appealing as he was before.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Vidyut is sexy and way better than Tiger. However, apart from Force, he hasn’t impressed me much with his acting. John Abraham is hot and not a bad actor. He was the highlight of Dhoom. Just don’t make him do romance or crying scenes and we’re all good in the hood.

I agree that Vidyut deserves more opportunities. ❤️

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
642126 thumbnail

I never said Vidyut was ugly. I said he does not have looks of John.

John does look better than him.

Vidyut's acting is poor. He is not expressive and does not emote. John has atleast improved his acting.

Vidyut looks rather stone faced with that expressionless acting.

John has tried comedy and romance. Vidyut has remained limited to one genre.

Only stunts cannot take an actor far in Bollywood.

Tiger dances very well which is why he is still there despite his limited acting and baby face. He can do dance and action well so he sticks around. He has managed to look less baby faced ever since he grew a beard. His voice is still weak and his dialogue delivery is really bad. But he has nepotism advantage that Vidyut does not.

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If we compare Vidyut with akki, akki started at the age of 23 and showed his action talent for a decade then done a makeover when he turned 30, still young and with much more time to improve in his acting and grow fanbase he had done 50 action movies to his credit before turning 30 and even gave some big hits in the 90s. Vidyut however debuted quite late in the movie industry after 30 and failed to give hits thats why he hasnt got much solo movie offers now he's 40 plus getting old, its quite late for himself to make a change and improve his acting.