Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

John insulted a reporter while promoting this movie. smiley11

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Is he still present in the industry i thought he has quit😂. His films are so forgettable because of his action image that he wants to portray when he is capable to do more like Dhoom Saaya Aetbaar Jism Saaya though i don't like him much in comedy films but he was still ok there too even Madras Cafe was good. I remember these films

The journalist did ask the right question it just hurt his ego. Trailer determine the first impression & it brings the audience to theater. Even if you term it as different but the trailer indicates its a action film because its edited to show the action sequence. Thats why the jounalist ask him the right question because he bores the hell out with repetitive action films with the name different when all his films are the same with different situation

Now coming to SRK Salman they have done so many characters in their career they do not stick with one genre and call it different if we saw SRK as lover boy not to forget he has done negative roles and other genres too like Chak De Swades Paheli or even Salman he has done MPK Saajan HAHK than he has done also Judwaa Biwi No 1 and a Phir Milenge Bajrangi Bhaijaan even Ajay Akshay did many different roles in their career span and those roles are remembered. They have never stick to one genre and call it different. Thats the difference even we watch the film its going to be same of him doing action roles with social cause story coming in it so thats what the journalist meant its him who does not understand the question and was arrogant. There is a way to put his words politely and wittingly. In here he seem arrogant

Edited by Mages - 1 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The journalist’s tone and way of asking was wrong. There’s a better way to say it

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Another flop for John

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mages

Is he still present in the industry i thought he has quit😂. His films are so forgettable because of his action image that he wants to portray when he is capable to do more like Dhoom Saaya Aetbaar Jism Saaya though i don't like him much in comedy films but he was still ok there too even Madras Cafe was good. I remember these films

The journalist did ask the right question it just hurt his ego. Trailer determine the first impression & it brings the audience to theater. Even if you term it as different but the trailer indicates its a action film because its edited to show the action sequence. Thats why the jounalist ask him the right question because he bores the hell out with repetitive action films with the name different when all his films are the same with different situation

Now coming to SRK Salman they have done so many characters in their career they do not stick with one genre and call it different if we saw SRK as lover boy not to forget he has done negative roles and other genres too like Chak De Swades Paheli or even Salman he has done MPK Saajan HAHK than he has done also Judwaa Biwi No 1 and a Phir Milenge Bajrangi Bhaijaan even Ajay Akshay did many different roles in their career span and those roles are remembered. They have never stick to one genre and call it different. Thats the difference even we watch the film its going to be same of him doing action roles with social cause story coming in it so thats what the journalist meant its him who does not understand the question and was arrogant. There is a way to put his words politely and wittingly. In here he seem arrogant

Madras cafe was good esp the last 30 mins the conspiracy and execution