Why Flop action hero like john abraham continue to get films

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

But talented action heroes like Vidyut Jamwal are sidelined?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Maybe because he's more of a known face and they feel he'd bring in more viewers? He used to be popular among females who crushed on him big time and these jock types who saw him as a poster boy for fitness. I can't think of any other reason because he's horrible as an actor.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Off topic..Jamwal 's legs are disproportionate , His lower calves and ankles don't match his torso. I just had to say that.

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

Maybe because he's more of a known face and they feel he'd bring in more viewers? He used to be popular among females who crushed on him big time and these jock types who saw him as a poster boy for fitness. I can't think of any other reason because he's horrible as an actor.

Lol he's a flop actor and all his solo movies usually flop 98%.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Tbh, Vidyut isn't an actor, he just cannot emote. His stunts are mashallah.

About John, he has done movies like Water and No Smoking, so Ig he should work on the scripts he chooses.

Because working in Milap Zaveri's movie isn't going to help the "actor" , we saw this with Siddhart and Ritesh too

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

John survived by doing multistarers and becoming a producer.

Success of SJ 1 and Batla House also gave him a new lease of life. Vidyut is yet to give a Hit film and impress the masses.

1117409 thumbnail

Because Bollywood produces around 350 films a year and there's only like 7 "Successful" actors. Unless those guys plan to do 50 films/year each....everyone with any face value will get work. Whether its John, Bobby, Emraan or even Fardeen Khan. You just can't be as Picky.

Edited by aaditi123 - 2 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

If Alia can be called the number one actress then believe me this industry has space for John too

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

just like canada kumar gets movies same way all these too get movies and show their skills 😆

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

John obviously learned from Akshay on managing his career. How to reinvent yourself, switch genres and keep yourself relevant for the new generation. Hindi cinema audience are very tolerant and John has just the right amount of skills. He has a proven track record -not only the oft repeated No Smoking and Water. But also Salaam-E-Ishq, Taxi 9211 and Kabul Express. I had high hopes of him as a producer after Vicky Donor and Madras Cafe. But he seems to have settled for more conventional stuff these days.

Edited by capricornrcks - 2 years ago