Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Yeah🤣 He has five daughters and a son.Bechara karthik goenka 😂He is so unlucky that his only son has a heart condition😭

Son ko heart problem hai 😯

Originally posted by: awida

Hello my dear friends. I missed you and missed the forums in the last 3 days.🤗

We were under fire here in my city Aden during Sat_Sun . I don't know why? but suddenly the Police with some Army forces desided to attack one of the armed forces in our city. and we were caught in the middle with no electricity, or net. 😒

I dared to take my children on Sun to a safe place in my friend's house , untill finally the fight stopped , we came back to our house, everything is normal again. Alhamdulillah my house wasn't touched.😊

There are damaged cars everywhere.. some dead soldiers, and burned houses.. I hope that's all , and no innocent souls are lost in this mess.😭

Ohhh Allah khair karey

May Allah protect you and your family

Take care of yourself

You are in my prayers

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

I'm fine these days house chores ki wajah sy busy rehti hoon😒 bb15 dekhti ho?

Han dekhti hoon 🤣

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

haan par ott contestant jyada dikhte hai toh dekhne ka mann nhi karta

That pratik is so Irritating

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

I like Karan , Umar , Jay and Teju

Same i liked Karan, Umar and Tejo

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Uff they are extreme annoying. Esp Nishant and Pratik. They act like they are kings of the house cause they were in that flop season "ott". I am liking though how saare are ganging up on them to show them they cant get away with their bs.

It was also funny to see Pratik fans on Twitter call him a one man army.. but his ex gf easily picked him up and put him to the side when he was trying to argue with ieshan 🤣

That stupid pratik behaves like he is one man army. Gautam gulati jesa ban raha hai to get audience sympathy. Par sympathy nhi isko jootiyan milni chaiye.

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Donal bhi kuch nahi kartiii idk where she is all day 😆

i like tejasswi nd umar

Donal bus yehi bolti hai

I dont get manipulate. I don't like manipulation. Oo behen issey agey bhi kuch karo.

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Han bilkul possible hai bus koi inn thu thu uncle ko aqal dy

12 years mein unko aqal aye nahi aab kaisay aye gii 😫 Thu Thu Uncle ky pass daily ghoomar and shaadi functions ky liye bht money hoty hain but aik 11 years old kid ko new t-shirt nahi dy sakty hain 😂 poor baby Kairav 😔 last year ki t-shirt ki t-shirts still wear krta hai 🤣
1169266 thumbnail

Son ko heart problem hai 😯

2019 sy june 2021 tk usko heart problem thi aab ka pata nahi hai 😂 He is just 11 years old but baatein 50 years old uncle ki tarha karta hai
1169266 thumbnail

Han dekhti hoon 🤣

Mein bhi dekhti hoon 😒 but Kabhi Kabhi