Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Sab sy behtar hoga yeh show hi end kardein

Do you really think yeh possible hai 😅 I just want Kairav new main lead character ho
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Six Only hain 🤣

Yeah🤣 He has five daughters and a son.Bechara karthik goenka 😂He is so unlucky that his only son has a heart condition😭
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Hello my dear friends. I missed you and missed the forums in the last 3 days.🤗

We were under fire here in my city Aden during Sat_Sun . I don't know why? but suddenly the Police with some Army forces desided to attack one of the armed forces in our city. and we were caught in the middle with no electricity, or net. 😒

I dared to take my children on Sun to a safe place in my friend's house , untill finally the fight stopped , we came back to our house, everything is normal again. Alhamdulillah my house wasn't touched.😊

There are damaged cars everywhere.. some dead soldiers, and burned houses.. I hope that's all , and no innocent souls are lost in this mess.😭

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: awida

We were under fire here in my city Aden during Sat_Sun . I don't know why? but suddenly the Police with some Army forces desided to attack one of the armed forces in our city. and we were caught in the middle with no electricity, or net. 😒

I dared to take my children on Sun to a safe place in my friend's house , untill finally the fight stopped , we came back to our house, everything is normal again. Alhamdulillah my house wasn't touched.😊

There are damaged cars everywhere.. some dead soldiers, and burned houses.. I hope that's all , and no innocent souls are lost in this mess.😭

I am happy to know that you reached your home safely.take care dear.

1195620 thumbnail

Sorry to hear about your situation dear and good to see you safe & sound . How is it now? All okay?
Edited by Myrah_2020 - 3 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

I am happy to know that you reached your home safely.take care dear.

Thank you. May Allah keep you fine and happy.

Edited by awida - 3 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Sorry to hear about your situation dear and good to see you safe & sound . How is it now? All okay?

Thank you 🤗

Alhamdulillah. It is calm. Children still not going to schools. We are still shocked. But we'll be fine. In shaa Allah.😃

1169266 thumbnail

I'm glad to know you made it home safely😊. May Allah bless you and your family with Good Health and Greater Prosperity. AMEEN.Fee Amanillah❤️