Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

I don't want to get depress that's why i did not start chauraha 😞

You won't get depressed . It is a GEO drama not ARY drama. So they won't make it very serious .😃

Yay do share your views

I started from ep 11 , It was funny. That whole drama about a bone 😆 Ahsan looks cute. Hiba is irritating, and Shehzaad looks young.❤️

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you @Seher .. may Allah protects you and makes you happier and more successfull. Ameen.🤗

Plz Seher stay with us.. and don't let some technical problems distract you from IF. Insha Allah everything will be fine.

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️I am very busy these days. Me, my mother and my mother-in-law were already in Pakistan and now my brothers and my husband and his siblings are also in Pakistan and my uncle who lives in London is also coming to Pakistan with his family in the first week of July. I will try to come here from time to time. I will try to stay connected with all of you.May God bless you with all the happiness in the world Ameen Summa Ameen.
1169266 thumbnail

Will deactivate my account tomorrow morning mein🤔 I'll be back next Wednesday.from now on once a week (Wednesday) ko here aya karon gii.

Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 2 years ago
1169266 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

I'm going to deactivate my account now. I'll be back next Tuesday. And don't worry from now on once a week (Tuesday) ko here aya karon gii.

Before going

Do play this game if you like to .

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5294739

1169266 thumbnail

I would love to play this game but Mujhy account deactivate karna hai kal morning mein
1169266 thumbnail

btw Ashley, Narobi ko tag kyoun nahi kiya?
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

phly MPTH aur aab SC 😳

SC must be the worst choice for a remake. The comic timing of the OG actors cannot be matched.