Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I'll try Mere Humnasheen , coz I have nothing to watch on Fridays. My problem is Thursdays.. I still have nothing to watch.๐Ÿ˜’

Maybe Zaviyar and kinza will make a good couple.

Are you watching pechaan? I m reading good reviews about it.

Once do try to watch Mere Hummasheen. You can watch it with 1.5 speed on yt

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Maybe Zaviyar and kinza will make a good couple.

Are you watching pechaan? I m reading good reviews about it.

I don't want to get depressed, or involved in the family problems of Hiba and Syed.๐Ÿ˜†When will you start watching Chauraha? Mikaal looks hot as a villain with morals.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Once do try to watch Mere Hummasheen. You can watch it with 1.5 speed on yt

I am starting it today insha Allah.

1169266 thumbnail

Hello guys..

I am missing Seher , she used to chat here a lot. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I miss you tooโค๏ธ and don't worry i'm fine wherever i am. but i'm tired of everything specially account active and deactivate kr ky. Sorry, but I don't want to come here again with a big wali smile this website IF quit kr diya hai. I hope you understand my situation.You are the sweetest, most caring, and loveliest person I know. May Allah bless you with endless joy and happiness in your life. May He bring all of your dreams true, and help you to stay on the right path Ameen Summa Ameen. Hopefully I will be back next year.
ma'aasalaama
@Nina May Allah fulfill all your dreams, May Allah respond to your prayers Ameen Summa Ameen.
Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 2 years ago

I think jinn also die.๐Ÿค“

I'll check if it is watchable now.

To faida kya jinn hone ka

And mujhe kya faida jinn se shadi karne ka unless hes rich and leaves his money behind

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

To faida kya jinn hone ka

And mujhe kya faida jinn se shadi karne ka unless hes rich and leaves his money behind

Jinn have lots of money my husband told me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I wonder if this is right.๐Ÿ˜• But I have a happy news.. Danial won't die.. I checked this drama , and I can't watch it. You know I can't stand Mishal Khan. Also those light grey lenses which Danial sports in this drama are distracting.๐Ÿค” But from the comments I found that many ppl liked it. So good luck.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Jinn have lots of money my husband told me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I wonder if this is right.๐Ÿ˜• But I have a happy news.. Danial won't die.. I checked this drama , and I can't watch it. You know I can't stand Mishal Khan. Also those light grey lenses which Danial sports in this drama are distracting.๐Ÿค” But from the comments I found that many ppl liked it. So good luck.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I like grey eyes Does Mashal still talk with coins in her mouth๐Ÿคฃ

Is it better than season 1? I heard that one turned into a saas bahu saga๐Ÿ˜†

I am starting it today insha Allah.

I don't want to get depress that's why i did not start chauraha ๐Ÿ˜ž

Yay do share your views

@sehar Why you quit IF? Take a break but come back na.

Hopefully you feel better and get all the positive vibes around you. Jahan raho khush raho

1169266 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Thank you @Seher .. may Allah protects you and makes you happier and more successfull. Ameen.๐Ÿค—

Plz Seher stay with us.. and don't let some technical problems distract you from IF. Insha Allah everything will be fine.