Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 2 years ago

Hello guys..

I am missing Seher , she used to chat here a lot. πŸ˜ƒ

I think I am going to quit Hum tv dramas after Sang E Mah ends.πŸ˜’ I am not interested in any of their ongoing dramas.πŸ€”

ARY has few good dramas which I am watching : Habs is my fav , Fraud looks promising. . Kaisi Teri Khudgharzi is my daughter's fav.πŸ˜† Aik Sitam Aur I just watch the leads scenes.

GEO is back to catch my interest with Chauraha. ❀️

So is there any other ongoing drama I should watch?πŸ€“

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

Hello guys..

I think I am going to quit Hum tv dramas after Sang E Mah ends.πŸ˜’ I am not interested in any of their ongoing dramas.πŸ€”

ARY has few good dramas which I am watching : Habs is my fav , Fraud looks promising. . Kaisi Teri Khudgharzi is my daughter's fav.πŸ˜† Aik Sitam Aur I just watch the leads scenes.

How r u doing awida? Everything going well i hope. I too am done with hum dramas. Not really caring abt them anymore, it reminds me of that 2017-18 era where a lot of their dramas were very b grade. I’m sorry to say but in this case they have no one to blame for low ratings but themselves since nowdays ratings are quite a equal game ive noticed. Ary shows are more of the watchable crop nowdays. The only pakistani show I watch is Fraud. I tried watching KTK but it couldnt catch my interest.. it felt so slow maybe once marraige happens it may get better so might start watching frm then. Mere humsafar toh its unbearable for me, dont know how ppl love it so much. Ive been hearing good things ab Chauraha so might start it actually. I just hope they dont know Madiha falling in love with Mikaal.. cant trust GEO . Also theres that new show coming on geo with sidra and haroon and it looks so cringe. I guess geo axed saya 2 very early due to low ratings.. I heard it was supposed to run for 74 episodes!

Hello guys..

You can watch saaya 2 for daniyal afzal but uss pe droool karne ka haq sirf mera hai

Hello guys..

Hi Awida πŸ€—

Yes missing sehar

Same here I am watching nothing on hum tv except Sang e Mah and badshah begum. I may watch Veham but not confirm.

Habs and Fraud are decent one on ary

I am liking mere humnasheen on geo. Have not started chauraha yet.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

How r u doing awida? Everything going well i hope.

Alhamdulillah . Every thing is fine. πŸ˜ƒThanks . I hope you are having good time too.πŸ˜ƒ I too am done with hum dramas. Not really caring abt them anymore, it reminds me of that 2017-18 era where a lot of their dramas were very b grade. I’m sorry to say but in this case they have no one to blame for low ratings but themselves since nowdays ratings are quite a equal game ive noticed.

So sad.. because Hum dramas have something different to offer, and even if they don't get the ratings they stay with the viewers for a long time.πŸ˜’

Ary shows are more of the watchable crop nowdays. The only pakistani show I watch is Fraud. I tried watching KTK but it couldnt catch my interest.. it felt so slow maybe once marraige happens it may get better so might start watching frm then. Mere humsafar toh its unbearable for me, dont know how ppl love it so much.

ARY dramas are overrated. As you notice even those dramas get less TRPs than they used to have 2 years ago.

Ive been hearing good things ab Chauraha so might start it actually. I just hope they dont know Madiha falling in love with Mikaal.

I am only waiting for this.😳

. cant trust GEO . Also theres that new show coming on geo with sidra and haroon and it looks so cringe. I guess geo axed saya 2 very early due to low ratings.. I heard it was supposed to run for 74 episodes!

I think GEO stopped this strategy of streching its daily soaps .. I just hope they come up with good dramas with decent leads. πŸ₯±

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

You can watch saaya 2 for daniyal afzal but uss pe droool karne ka haq sirf mera hai

Do you watch it? It is ending soon , and you know horror isn't my cup of tea.πŸ˜‰ But will watch the last episode to see if Danial will die in the end! 😜

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Hi Awida πŸ€—

Yes missing sehar

Hi Nina. πŸ€—

Same here I am watching nothing on hum tv except Sang e Mah and badshah begum. I may watch Veham but not confirm.

I love the cast of Weham , but I wish it had a better male lead . A lead who is more experienced.😳

Habs and Fraud are decent one on ary

Yes. They have big stars and their stories are catching.πŸ˜ƒ

I am liking mere humnasheen on geo. Have not started chauraha yet.

I'll try Mere Humnasheen , coz I have nothing to watch on Fridays. My problem is Thursdays.. I still have nothing to watch.πŸ˜’

Do you watch it? It is ending soon , and you know horror isn't my cup of tea.πŸ˜‰ But will watch the last episode to see if Danial will die in the end! 😜

No i didnt start it yet

Wo to jinn hai...how can he die

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

No i didnt start it yet

Wo to jinn hai...how can he die

I think jinn also die.πŸ€“

I'll check if it is watchable now.

xZoyax thumbnail