Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Hinna are you watching Banni Chow home delivery?

No I was planning to but the FL reminds me of Imlie🤣

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Thank U❤️May Allah bless you and your family with Good Health and Greater Prosperity AMEEN SUMMAAMEEN. Yes my mother is a strong woman. My grandmother was also a single parent. It is not easy live and work aboard mein reh kr specially when you have kids . I didn't like making friends as a kid. Even aab bhi I don't like making new friends.

Yeah it's not easy to raise kids abroad. If you are not comfortable then don't make friends.

May you get all the happiness.

Khush raho

I just wanna be free from everything that affects me mentally and emotionally in a negative way😵

That's great

Mental health should be our priority.

I need to eliminate things that effect me mentally and emotionally😔in a negative way. I hope all toxic AbhiRa fans mery sy durr rahy

Yeah do eliminate that. Do block them. Only focus on positivity

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Yeah it's not easy to raise kids abroad. If you are not comfortable then don't make friends.

May you get all the happiness.

Khush raho

I'm not a negative person in life I like to spread positivity it’s the only way to live a good life 😔positivity spread karo negativity ignore karo🤔 negativity always pulls you back positivity brings you forward. Social Media is not my cup of Tea. I'm literally so done with everything🤢
1169266 thumbnail

Yeah do eliminate that. Do block them. Only focus on positivity

I want to deactivate my account for a few days but I can't 🤔account locked out ho raha hai 🤢
1169266 thumbnail

That's great

Mental health should be our priority.

Thanks for the positive words🤧🤧🤧Social Media is toxic for mental health.I can't stand negative people anymore🥺I love being around just positive people who motivates me and not make me depressed kisi bhi wajah sy

Thanks for the positive words🤧🤧🤧Social Media is toxic for mental health.I can't stand negative people anymore🥺I love being around just positive people who motivates me and not make me depressed kisi bhi wajah sy

Stay away from negative people and stay positive.

I'm not a negative person in life I like to spread positivity it’s the only way to live a good life 😔positivity spread karo negativity ignore karo🤔 negativity always pulls you back positivity brings you forward. Social Media is not my cup of Tea. I'm literally so done with everything🤢

I can understand

Take some break from social media

I want to deactivate my account for a few days but I can't 🤔account locked out ho raha hai 🤢

You can take break without getting deactivated