Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

I want to forget Yrkkh ky about 🤢

Then stop talking about it

I swear iis show ki wajah sy meri life mein negativity hai 😑 daily stalkers fans ko block karti hoon aab tou 7,8 months old posts pr Mujhy angry reaction mil rahy Hain 😣

Stay away from all toxicity and negativity.

Yrkkh best show ever hai 😑 because of that show Mujhy negativity, hypocrite friends, stalkers mily hain 🤢

I hope they will leave you alone.

Don't worry dear we are here for you to cheer up your mood.

Thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot to me🤗. You are one of those people who ik i can trust blindly, thank you for always sticking around. I don't have depression or anxiety just stressed hoon. Yesterday I had a fight with my husband and he blocked my number so depressed thi.i'm not depressed anymore. I am not as strong as my mother.I had a really hard childhood/teenage hood even my student life not so good thi.my teachers used to love me so much iis wajah sy a friend of mine was jealous of me.When I was in fifth grade, a classmate of mine who was the daughter of my class teacher used to threaten me. I was very weak then her baat manti thi.aik din a string coated with powered glass of a kite slit her throat and she died on the spot .I still vividly remember her face. I am not mentally but emotionally weak.I get hurt easily. Life is a great teacher. I also have life experience, I have learned a lot from the lives of people who are no more fortunate than me, I have become more open minded and respectful of others.I don't get angry easily, I forgive easily.Some people take advantage of my this goodness phir bhi I don't hold grudges and I don't take things to heart, doing these have made me a happy person. People like to hurt me emotionally but I still forgive them easily. I've learned two things from my mother aik yeh Allah in trust Only Allah knows what is best for me and second one don't tell anyone about your weaknesses. My Mom already knows about you and she also comes her woh dekhein gii. May Allah Protect you and Your Family AMEEN SUMMAAMEEN

Sad to know about your childhood. Your mother is a strong lady. May Allah bless her.

You are a sensitive yet pure soul. Ups and downs are part of our life. Like you said just trust Allah and things will do better. We just need to adept this positive approach.

Just stay strong dear. May Allah bless you. Stay happy

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

I just wanna be free from everything that affects me mentally and emotionally in a negative way😵
1169266 thumbnail

I hope they will leave you alone.

Don't worry dear we are here for you to cheer up your mood.

Thank you 🤧🤧🤧 Whenever I focus on the negativity it affects me emotionally and mentally but when I change my thoughts and focus on things that make me happy or ppl that make me happy it helps a lot but I am a human being so yes negativity affects me mentally and emotionally but it is just because I always pretend that negativity does not affect me emotionally and mentally people think ky mein Strong hoon aur Mujhy their baaton ny hurt nahi hoti hoon aur so Mujhy aur hurt karty hain
Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 2 years ago
1169266 thumbnail

I need to eliminate things that effect me mentally and emotionally😔in a negative way. I hope all toxic AbhiRa fans mery sy durr rahy
1169266 thumbnail

Sad to know about your childhood. Your mother is a strong lady. May Allah bless her.

You are a sensitive yet pure soul. Ups and downs are part of our life. Like you said just trust Allah and things will do better. We just need to adept this positive approach.

Just stay strong dear. May Allah bless you. Stay happy

Thank U❤️May Allah bless you and your family with Good Health and Greater Prosperity AMEEN SUMMAAMEEN. Yes my mother is a strong woman. My grandmother was also a single parent. It is not easy live and work aboard mein reh kr specially when you have kids . I didn't like making friends as a kid. Even aab bhi I don't like making new friends.
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hinna are you watching Banni Chow home delivery?