Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Then she must be liking watching Pakistani daily dramas

If possible send her my love. She is a brave woman who rised a wise child. ❤️

❤️شكرا لك على الكلمات الجميلة.May Allah fill your life with endless happy moments, countless wonderful surprises, and infinite success AMEEN SUMMA AMEEN. I may not have told you before that my mother also comes here on India forums. But she does not have an account on this website. She is also a teacher. She already knows that I have great respect for you.Thank you for always lighting up my mood.I was a little depressed today but your this comment dekh kr I'm feeling good now. No matter how old we get but for our parents still kid Hain. My mom still thinks I'm a little kid even though I'm married now🥱
Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 2 years ago
1169266 thumbnail

nothing but those new members sy mein baat nahi karti hoon.
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Jo kabhi khatam nhi hoga 🤣

I want to forget Yrkkh ky about 🤢
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Yeh miracle kab hoga

Mujhe to lagta hai yrkkh off air hone se pehle channel hi band ho jayega

Then yrkkh will continue on hotstar

I hope jaldi off air because of that show aur Yrkkh forum ki wajah sy meri life mein 70 percent negativity hai 😑 I wish mein that forums pr nahi jati 🥺
1169266 thumbnail

Jo kabhi khatam nhi hoga 🤣

I swear iis show ki wajah sy meri life mein negativity hai 😑 daily stalkers fans ko block karti hoon aab tou 7,8 months old posts pr Mujhy angry reaction mil rahy Hain 😣
1169266 thumbnail

Humharey bachon ky bachon ky bachey ayein gaye tab bhi yeh khatam nhi hoga

Yrkkh best show ever hai 😑 because of that show Mujhy negativity, hypocrite friends, stalkers mily hain 🤢
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

❤️شكرا لك على الكلمات الجميلة.May Allah fill your life with endless happy moments, countless wonderful surprises, and infinite success AMEEN SUMMA AMEEN. I may not have told you before that my mother also comes here on India forums. But she does not have an account on this website. She is also a teacher. She already knows that I have great respect for you.Thank you for always lighting up my mood.I was a little depressed today but your this comment dekh kr I'm feeling good now. No matter how old we get but for our parents still kid Hain. My mom still thinks I'm a little kid even though I'm married now🥱

Thank you for the prayers. الله يملأ حياتك بالسعادة. 🤗

I am happy that you don't give up.. even though your life wasn't easy since your childhood. You are as strong as your mother. But I too feel like you are my daughter .. because of your honesty and energy.. 😃 When we grow older we learn to hide our real feelings.. and don't worry , you can beat depression , you have it

in you💪

So your mom can see what we write. I hope she likes it.😃

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you for the prayers. الله يملأ حياتك بالسعادة. 🤗

I am happy that you don't give up.. even though your life wasn't easy since your childhood. You are as strong as your mother. But I too feel like you are my daughter .. because of your honesty and energy.. 😃 When we grow older we learn to hide our real feelings.. and don't worry , you can beat depression , you have it

in you💪

So your mom can see what we write. I hope she likes it.😃

Thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot to me🤗. You are one of those people who ik i can trust blindly, thank you for always sticking around. I don't have depression or anxiety just stressed hoon. Yesterday I had a fight with my husband and he blocked my number so depressed thi.i'm not depressed anymore. I am not as strong as my mother.I had a really hard childhood/teenage hood even my student life not so good thi.my teachers used to love me so much iis wajah sy a friend of mine was jealous of me.When I was in fifth grade, a classmate of mine who was the daughter of my class teacher used to threaten me. I was very weak then her baat manti thi.aik din a string coated with powered glass of a kite slit her throat and she died on the spot .I still vividly remember her face. I am not mentally but emotionally weak.I get hurt easily. Life is a great teacher. I also have life experience, I have learned a lot from the lives of people who are no more fortunate than me, I have become more open minded and respectful of others.I don't get angry easily, I forgive easily.Some people take advantage of my this goodness phir bhi I don't hold grudges and I don't take things to heart, doing these have made me a happy person. People like to hurt me emotionally but I still forgive them easily. I've learned two things from my mother aik yeh Allah in trust Only Allah knows what is best for me and second one don't tell anyone about your weaknesses. My Mom already knows about you and she also comes her woh dekhein gii. May Allah Protect you and Your Family AMEEN SUMMAAMEEN
Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 2 years ago

Humharey bachon ky bachon ky bachey ayein gaye tab bhi yeh khatam nhi hoga

Acha tab to ML Harshad ka grandson hoga

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot to mesmiley31. You are one of those people who ik i can trust blindly, thank you for always sticking around. I don't have depression or anxiety just stressed hoon. Yesterday I had a fight with my husband and he blocked my number so depressed thi.i'm not depressed anymore. I am not as strong as my mother.I had a really hard childhood/teenage hood even my student life not so good thi.my teachers used to love me so much iis wajah sy a friend of mine was jealous of me.When I was in fifth grade, a classmate of mine who was the daughter of my class teacher used to threaten me. I was very weak then her baat manti thi.aik din a string coated with powered glass of a kite slit her throat and she died on the spot .I still vividly remember her face. I am not mentally but emotionally weak.I get hurt easily. Life is a great teacher. I also have life experience, I have learned a lot from the lives of people who are no more fortunate than me, I have become more open minded and respectful of others.I don't get angry easily, I forgive easily.Some people take advantage of my this goodness phir bhi I don't hold grudges and I don't take things to heart, doing these have made me a happy person. People like to hurt me emotionally but I still forgive them easily. I've learned two things from my mother aik yeh Allah in trust Only Allah knows what is best for me and second one don't tell anyone about your weaknesses. My Mom already knows about you and she also comes her woh dekhein gii. May Allah Protect you and Your Family AMEEN SUMMAAMEEN

I am sad learning about the difficult times you had in childhood.. I am also happy cause Allah guided you to the right way. You are a sensitive person for this it is easy to get hurt.. you are honest , so maybe you say something disturbing when you become angry. I know new married couples tend to fight a lot during the 1st year.. in fact the 1st 4_ 5 years are critical.. so stay strong, and keep your good qualities, forgive and forget.. I know you love your husband, and I am sure he loves you too.. Allah bless you and your family smiley31