Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Moonlight493

https://youtu.be/nIhjEKbFY1o Omg someone stole my old video. They stole it very cheaply 🤦

AbhiRa fans Phly toxic thy aab chorr bhi Hain 🤢
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Your Urdu is getting better day by day❤️. I am very lucky to have you all in my life.

You are a good friend indeed.. and I missed you a lot in the last days. You are honest and I like reading your comments 😃

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

You are a good friend indeed.. and I missed you a lot in the last days. You are honest and I like reading your comments 😃

Thank you for your kind words❤️. May Allah bless you with endless joy and happiness in your life AMEEN SUMMAAMEEN. I am watching a lot of Pakistani dramas these days. I do not like to write comments in English Ngl.
Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 2 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Thank you for your kind wordssmiley27. May Allah bless you with endless joy and happiness in your life AMEEN SUMMAAMEEN. I am watching a lot of Pakistani dramas these days. I do not like to write comments in English Ngl.

Ameen summa ameen. Same to you my dearest.🤗

It is fine.. write in Urdu..but plz let's read from you.❤️

I enjoyed watching Dil Awaiz although I kept FFing most of the stuff.. only watched for Affan/Kinza. Aik Aur Sitam too.. I just watch Usama/Anmol's scenes 😆

It is because of those dramas that I couldn't find time for 8 pm dramas.. I couldn't start Fraud. Sang E Mah, Dobara , Choraha, Kesi Teri Khudgarzi, Habs .. I am yet to watch their latest episodes.

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Ameen summa ameen. Same to you my dearest.🤗

It is fine.. write in Urdu..but plz let's read from you.❤️

I enjoyed watching Dil Awaiz although I kept FFing most of the stuff.. only watched for Affan/Kinza. Aik Aur Sitam too.. I just watch Usama/Anmol's scenes 😆

It is because of those dramas that I couldn't find time for 8 pm dramas.. I couldn't start Fraud. Sang E Mah, Dobara , Choraha, Kesi Teri Khudgarzi, Habs .. I am yet to watch their latest episodes.

Sang E Mah aur Dobra boring hai. Meri mom Dil E Veeran aur Saaya 2 bhi dekhti hain 😕

Thank you for your kind words❤️. May Allah bless you with endless joy and happiness in your life AMEEN SUMMAAMEEN. I am watching a lot of Pakistani dramas these days. I do not like to write comments in English Ngl.

You are watching PAk dramas then why not discussing on their threads 🤔

No need of thanks

Stay happy

And keep roasting yrkkh 🤣

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

No need of thanks

Stay happy

And keep roasting yrkkh 🤣

Ngl that show worst show ever hai
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

You are watching PAk dramas then why not discussing on their threads 🤔

Because their already new members hain 😔
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Sang E Mah aur Dobra boring hai. Meri mom Dil E Veeran aur Saaya 2 bhi dekhti hain 😕

I love Dobara. I am a midaged woman , so I relate to Mehru.. Mahir's character is different.. and the performances are top notch.

Your mom keeps surprising me. 😳 She likes watching Geo dramas, na?