Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wowwww.... Just wowwww👏👏👏

Raavi was excellent totally loved it❤️❤️❤️

Will be waiting eagerly for the next chapter... continue soon🤗

GumSumChandni thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a f****** queen!!! Yasss this is the Raavi I wanna seeee!! Thank you for bringing this Raavi. And I LOUVE vengeance stories. I almost don’t want to have this story a happy ending coz I wanna see Raavi destroying everything that hurt her! *whisteling*

Do update soon!!

Luvs_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😳😳WOW😳……amazing, love Raavi's attitude, she is so confident💕💕💕

srix thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ahhh i've always wanted something of this sort? and your idea is amazing and so is the writing!! can't wait for more :)

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Love it

Love it

Loving it..

Cannot wait for the next part!!!

Khoobsurat123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I actually loved Raavi here... She must go through a lot Shiva's accusation are too big even though his intentions are good but the way he excuted it... If she took a wrong step in misery what will Pandya's do? We must think a lot before doing any actions waiting for next chapter wonderful...

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Super awesome.⭐️. plz update soon..

IshqKaRang thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 4 Fire and Ice

Raavi shoved the file back at the Pandya brothers and it landed with a thud on the floor scattering the papers all over.

“Aye Gadhedi! Bahut ho gaya tera naatak. Chup ho jaa varna main..” Shiva stormed to the head of the table, grasped her arms and pulled her up to him, his eyes boring into hers, frantically looking for even a trace of the Raavi he had known and loved. But all he saw was steely cold emptiness. She did not even blink, as she stared right back at him. Then, her clear voice rang in the confines of the conference room again, “Security!”

Two armed security personnel marched into the room and pulled Shiva away from her. She didn’t even bat an eyelid as she smoothed out the creases on the sleeves of her shirt where he had held her. “Priya!” she called out next. The receptionist came rushing in. “Get me some spare clothes,” she ordered and as Priya turned away to do her bidding, she added, looking Shiva straight in the eye, “Make sure you burn these clothes that I am wearing right now. They are going to stink from the smell of oils and spices and I hate that smell.”

“Tu..” Shiva was about to lunge at her again, but the security guards held him back.

“Mr. Gautam Pandya!” Raavi ignored Shiva once again. “I think at this point I should warn you that every word and action from this point forward will determine the outcome of this meeting. I’ve made it clear that this was never about business. So what else do you have to offer to make me reconsider my decision?”

Gautam felt panic rise in his heart. This wasn’t the Raavi they had known. This was a different Raavi. And this Raavi was on a mission. “Ms. Mehta, as you know the store is the source of livelihood for the Pandya family. Losing it would destroy the Pandya family,” Gautam said, hoping his plea would be heard by the girl who had loved the Pandya family as her own.

“Perfect! Because that is exactly what I want,” Raavi replied, holding his gaze steadily, not even a flicker of guilt passing over her features.

“Raavi!” Gaumbi gasped at her response. Raavi raised her hand and used her finger to massage her temple, “Mr. Pandya, I intensely dislike people who cannot follow simple instructions, you know such as addressing me as Ms. Mehta and not on a first name basis. I do not think I can work with you anymore. You may leave,” she pointed towards the door.

Shiva was so filled with rage, he struggled hard against the security guards. With a quick flick of her wrist, she summoned more guards to keep him under control.

“I.. I am sorry.. Ms. Mehta,” Gautam apologized. “Please, let us arrive at a solution that would be amicable for both parties.”

Raavi placed her hands underneath her chin and made a whole pretense of thinking. “I am afraid Mr. Pandya, that nothing would bring me the kind of joy and exhilaration as destroying the Pandya family would.”

Shiva looked at Gaumbi and saw the flicker of hope in his eyes die out. No, he had to do something. He had to stop this somehow, anyhow. So he did the first thing that came to mind.

“Aye Chipkali! Teri dushmani mujhse hai na? Tho mere poore parivaar ko kyun ghaseet rahi hai? Himmat hai tho mera saamna kar!”

Raavi turned to look at Shiva and gave him a disinterested once over. She squinted her eyes as a plan formed in her head though.

She smirked, “Actually Mr. Gautam Pandya, coming to think of it, I may have a solution that's more amicable to you.”

Gautam did not know what to expect from Raavi so he kept his hopes low but nodded at her to keep going.

“You have what? 30 days to cough up the money to free your store?” Raavi asked. Gautam nodded his head. “Here is the deal. I can pay you the money you need to free your store from the bank and I’ll also take the mall project elsewhere,” Raavi said.

“What do you want in return?” Dev asked cautiously.

The smile that broke out on her face was so sinister, a shiver ran down Dev’s spine.

“Mr. Pandya #3 - Shiva Pandya.”

She stated coolly as if she were talking about the weather.

“What?” Dev and Gautam exclaimed together.

“You heard me right. For the next 30 days, Mr. Shiva Pandya is going to work for me. I know the only thing he is good at is getting into fights so let's just say he will be my bodyguard 24x7 for the next 30 days. He will have to listen to every single thing I say and do just as I please. If I am happy with the way he does his job, you will get the money to take your store back and I will take my project elsewhere. Again, the deciding factor being Mr. Shiva Pandya being able to please me,” Raavi explained.

“No way!”

“Manzoor hai!”

Gautam and Shiva both exclaimed at the same time.

Raavi looked from Gaumbi to Shiva and back. “I’ll give you both some time to think over it. If you agree to the condition, Mr. Shiva Pandya has to be at my door by 6 AM sharp tomorrow morning. If not, I will see you guys at the auction,” she indicated to the guards to let Shiva go and got up to leave the room.

Shiva caught onto her arm and stopped her. “How do we trust you? What guarantee do we have that at the end of the 30 days, you won’t go back on your word?” he asked from between gritted teeth.

“If you are at my door by 6 AM tomorrow, my lawyer will have the legal agreement ready for you to sign,” she said before shaking his hand off and walking away.

As she stepped out into the hallway, Priya brought her her spare clothes. She took them and cast a backward glance at Shiva as she told Priya, “Make sure you burn these clothes that I am wearing. They are soiled beyond repair.”

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting update👏

Raavi has changed, she is so sinister😈

So Shiva will have to work for Raavi for 1 month

Curious to know what will happen in one month

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

this was soooooo good

gimme the next part NOW 🤗