Forever yours ( Chapter: Rajveer Parrots)

Romance

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Chapter: Someone Special

"Miss Vrishti" Rajveer adopted her name as though she were a fragile flower in need of particular attention. His voice was seductive. He added in an extra enthusiastic tone “ You didn't say anything regardless of the surprise “

Vrishti paused. Her heart was beating faster. She tried to calm her down, but she couldn't understand the reason behind her nervousness. “ Yeah, it's incredibly amazing, kuddus to the hands of the artists who give speechless efforts to make those awestruck arrangements. I'd like to thank the artist for their mesomeric artistry”

“ "I selected the artist, hence I also deserve recognition," he said playfully.

"Absolutely, Veer, I completely agree with you on this. Recognition is something that should be earned through hard work and dedication. While paying for a service is certainly appreciated, it cannot compare to the value of an artist who has honed their craft through perseverance and hard work. Therefore, the artist is undoubtedly deserving of a warm round of applause for their exceptional skills and talents."

Rajveer was left amazed by her sharp wit and perceptiveness. He found it quite a challenge to win her over and impress her with his charm.

During the conversation, Rajeev said playfully "Then I give you words, Miss Vrishti; I will not step back until I impress you."

Vristhi overheard Rajveer's small laugh over the phone. She opened her mouth to let him calm down.
"Hey Bhagwan!! Mr.Veer..

" Only veer “ He corrected with a grinned

Vrishti felt guilty as if Rajveer misinterpreted her remark, and she exclaimed, "Veer, you are misinterpreting me. That was not what I meant to say. In addition to appreciating your efforts, I truly love the decoration. It was almost too much to put into words. However, there is no need to include anything more.

Give your friends the opportunity to make your birthday even more special by introducing them to one of the most talented people in the world, Vristhi, if you truly consider me to be a friend. In the evening, I will host an unexpected birthday celebration.

"Thank you so much for the compliment, Veer. I hope I can take part in this unexpected event. I regret to notify you that I spent my birthday celebrating with my mother as I do every year. Since my office is the day after tomorrow and my home is currently quite far away, I will be spending my birthday with a very special someone.

For a brief moment, Rajveer was unable to speak. He couldn't comprehend thinking about who her someone special was.

“ Veer!! Getting no response from the other side of the phone, Vristhi asked. She felt a little uncomfortable to refuse his proposal.

"Miss Agarwal, no need to apologize. I understand. Out of curiosity, may I know who this special someone is to you?"

" Yes, she is very, very special!" “

" She??

“ I'm talking about my Aunt. I'm sorry Veer, I hope you will have a good time with your close ones. And thanks a lot for the incredible surprise. Goodnight Veer. I'm really sorry for.. I need to wake up early in the morning... I hope you didn't get me wrong "

Rajveer didn't find a word to speak further. In his life, he never Met a woman who ignored him so politely yet talked to him.
She feels like a beautiful butterfly to see but is difficult to catch. It was the first time a woman
canceled going out with a handsome man like him. But he was too stubborn to get Vristhi's attention.

" It's okay. Good night. Sleep tight. Have a great day with someone special" He gave more impact to the words " Someone special "

They hung up the phone after that.
Even after they ended the call, Rajveer found it difficult to concentrate on the rest of the night. He dreamed that night of Vrishti feeding an elderly woman. He woke up in a tizzy state, both of them grinning at him, and realized he was in the kitchen dreaming. At their birthday celebration, he was the Baboorchi ( the chef)

As Vristhi emerged from the entrance of the residency building one bright morning, she was immediately struck by an unexpected sight. There, parked right in front of her, was a sleek black Lamborghini, and beside it sat Rajveer, looking as dashing as ever. Vristhi had never seen such a magnificent car before, and it was only through the lyrics of a popular Hindi Bollywood song that she had ever even heard of one.

Rajveer sat on the driver's seat of his car, his hands resting comfortably on the steering wheel. In his left hand, he wore a luxury branded wristwatch, and on the other, an exquisite platinum bracelet. Vristhi couldn't help but notice how casually he was dressed, and yet, he looked so effortlessly stylish. She felt a tinge of embarrassment for staring at him so intently, but she couldn't help being captivated by his striking appearance.

Disclaimer: "Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts. If you are enjoying the story, kindly consider leaving a review as it greatly aids me in producing more written work.

To be continued..
Author
Midnight_Library 🍁🍂🌼🪻