Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 😍

Read all the remaining parts in a go 😁

Veer & Vrishti visited Romita her Aunty & I believe there a stubborn Veer learns the most soft feeling called love & freedom

After meeting her aunty he learns what true love & sacrifice is & it makes person strong enough to bear any hardships of life just to see their love happy ... & This selfless love is quite rare to be seen

Next I loved how both Veer & Vrishti turned into a kid seeing splashes of rain & the bantering between them was really cute πŸ₯°

It had unlocked a kid between them & both were enjoying the bantering ... Even Romita could see something interesting brewing between the two 😍

Rajveer now realised that what made him do all this but vrishti is still bit unsure & concious which is obvious

Waiting for more

Thanks for the Tag & PM

Keep writing ✍️

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Loved it dear 😍

Read all the remaining parts in a go 😁

Veer & Vrishti visited Romita her Aunty & I believe there a stubborn Veer learns the most soft feeling called love & freedom

After meeting her aunty he learns what true love & sacrifice is & it makes person strong enough to bear any hardships of life just to see their love happy ... & This selfless love is quite rare to be seen

Next I loved how both Veer & Vrishti turned into a kid seeing splashes of rain & the bantering between them was really cute πŸ₯°

It had unlocked a kid between them & both were enjoying the bantering ... Even Romita could see something interesting brewing between the two 😍

Rajveer now realised that what made him do all this but vrishti is still bit unsure & concious which is obvious

Waiting for more

Thanks for the Tag & PM

Keep writing ✍️

"Thank you so much, dear! πŸ’πŸ’ I'm delighted to know that you enjoyed all the chapters at once! 😁😁 I just arrived in my room a few minutes ago, and I couldn't wait to respond to you.

Romita's selfless love and sacrifice for her husband are truly remarkable. On the other hand, Rajveer has never experienced a relationship like this before, as he has his own story. He initially tried to impress Vrishti, thinking she'd be like the other girls he's met. However, as he got to know her, he began to understand the true essence of love.

Vrishti brought out the child in Rajveer, and he found himself eagerly wanting to solve the puzzle that was her. They had a blast playing in the rain, flashing water at each other, and Rajveer even tried to tease and flirt with her. But, as they say, "ladki itni jaldi nahi phasne wali" 😁😁!

Romita was overjoyed because of Vrishti, and you'll learn more about that in the next chapter. Thanks again, and I'm glad you're enjoying the story! πŸ’ž Stay tuned, keep reading, and keep commenting.

Take care! πŸ’β£οΈπŸ™β˜”"

Good night 😴 πŸŒ‰

Edited by MidnightLibrary - 1 months ago

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Amazing update dear πŸ™‚

Just loved it πŸ€—

Well I really appreciate that Vrishti was very clear in her thoughts about what is right & wrong & the way she expressed herself made Veer more concious & shallow as he thought Vrishti would be like other girls he has dated so far

Their relationship & friendship seemed to grow & the way Veer had changed himself was really good πŸ‘ I personally loved the street food part πŸ˜„ Vrishti made Veer try paani Puri & his reaction was really hilarious πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ & worth watching

I really loved how they moved one step ahead sharing their pains & their family issues with each other though no one could do anything but the silent support of each other was really beautiful ❀️

Last but not the least last bit was show stopper πŸ˜‚ the way Veer got trapped between his 2 x girlfriends & Vrishti took him out was really hilarious 🀣 but that break her trust as well

Her avoiding Veer made him realise his fault & he was not able to shunn off this feeling of guilt like this. ... I really appreciate that Vrishti is thinking deeply to continue with this friendship as trust really matters to her

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Amazing update dear πŸ™‚

Just loved it πŸ€—

Well I really appreciate that Vrishti was very clear in her thoughts about what is right & wrong & the way she expressed herself made Veer more concious & shallow as he thought Vrishti would be like other girls he has dated so far

Their relationship & friendship seemed to grow & the way Veer had changed himself was really good πŸ‘ I personally loved the street food part πŸ˜„ Vrishti made Veer try paani Puri & his reaction was really hilarious πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ & worth watching

I really loved how they moved one step ahead sharing their pains & their family issues with each other though no one could do anything but the silent support of each other was really beautiful ❀️

Last but not the least last bit was show stopper πŸ˜‚ the way Veer got trapped between his 2 x girlfriends & Vrishti took him out was really hilarious 🀣 but that break her trust as well

Her avoiding Veer made him realise his fault & he was not able to shunn off this feeling of guilt like this. ... I really appreciate that Vrishti is thinking deeply to continue with this friendship as trust really matters to her

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

Hey dear , many many thanks to you... I was thrilled to know you've read the chapters at once ,you can read according to your mood and time dear, without any pressure ...

Rajveer was smitten by Vrishti's beauty but her captivating nature and politeness has force him to chase after her . As he delves deeper into her world her struck by her profound insights on life , love and relationships .

Otherside, Vristhi has her own mystery which you will soon get to know. Her attemot to shield herself from Rajveer's charms and his efforts to grab her attention only add to the intrigue. Rajveer, however, was the first man she opened up to after her fiancΓ© passed away. She started to laugh and enjoy life, putting her grief behind her.

The plot thickens when Vrishti finally sees Rajveer's true face. She is right to be angry with him for his deceit and for lying to someone in order to benefit himself. Moreover, Vristhi's words hit him hard and he has realised his mistake .

I need time for the next update because I have only written stories this year when I visited at my home woh bhi sirf two to three days k liye . In addition, I recently wrote the punishment story's update while riding a train πŸ₯²πŸ₯².πŸ₯²

Thank you so much once again, your support means a lot to me .Keep reading and loving my work .Take care ❀️❀️ and stay tuned for more .