Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

A little fear? Is he afraid of where this might lead? He is not one for the long term or forever.

No he wasn't in a serious relationship. However, he will quickly fall victim to his tricks.

A girl coming with a guy is always open to so much speculation. Tongues will be wagging for sure.

No matter how far education and technology have come, some people's attitudes toward girls remain unchanged. They will always make judgments before fully understanding the situation. Therefore, when those aunties were staring at our Vristhi with narrowed eyes, it also irritated her a little.

There are people who love unconditionally and selflessly. Veer just never saw that first hand. Until now.

Yes, Rajveer never imagined how much of an impact his visit with Vristhi at her aunt's house would have. He experienced an unwavering love that was incredibly rare in his life.

He better not be thinking of her as another girl to have a fling with. She will not be so easy to obtain.

Vristhi was very enigmatic and difficult for him to understand. It would be hard for him to impress her.

He has never had a day like this. He was surrounded by a family bursting with love.

Yes, it was inspiring to learn about and witness Romita's unwavering love for her husband. Rajveer had never seen such unselfish love for anybody. He believes that people are only concerned about those who provide them with wealth and comfort. However, his perspective on people will drastically change going forward.npt everyone is same.

What an end to the day. His introduction to street food. He has never lived until now.

For an individual such as Rajveer, it was peculiar for him to come across street food in Delhi. He considers giving a try on Vristhi's request, but those red chillies showed him stars in a day 🤣🤣.

Put aside at a young age, he never knew love and affection and being around with family.

Rajveer never experienced the fragrance of both fatherly and maternal love because of his broken family.He has no idea what true love is like.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Posted: 12 days ago

Thank you so much dear 😘 💕 💕 💕.. I'm so grateful to learn that you really enjoyed the chapter..

First of all I didn't expected this lengthy explanation comments that really made my heart fluttersmiley36smiley36. Now coming back to the story, Rajveer ki dimaag ki baati finally jaal Gaye aur bande ko ushke kartuto pe kuch sharam ayaa smiley37smiley37smiley37 unless those duo would make a keema of him for sure

Furthermore, our Vristhi was taken aback to see Rajveer at her yoga class, which took her by surprise 😐. Yes, Rajveer did apologize to his Mittu from Dilse, and Vristhi did too, acknowledging his feelings of guilt and forgiving him.

Now talking about their sizzling yoga season also melt my heart smiley43smiley42. Yoga bhi aur romance bhi. Vristhi beta now the things just getting started . Rajveer is a stick glue that will not be removed easily smiley7

Rajveer's flirtatious tone made me blush too 😆.

Yes it was the first time Vrishti had asked Rajveer to accompany somewhere with her and Romita Auntie place was one that Rajveer himself couldn't resist to deny as he was too started to admire them.

Thank you so much dear 💕 💕 💕💕 💕 ...stay happy and healthy. Bye bye 👋 👋.

Yea I'll try to write ✍️ the next part within a few days.