Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshqKaRang thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you for waiting so patiently! I’m hoping to update sometime next week.

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

That son of B AND his bakwaas family destroyed poor Raavi 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

sandrasheron thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please update the next part soon. Eagerly waiting for it.

YummyXteddy thumbnail

Pls update eagerly waiting for next part

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I LOVE THIS OMGGG!

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

When will you update? I’ve been waiting for this 😊

Gadbad_Ghotala thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh my goodness, I read the entire thing in one go and I am just down bad to read more of it. Please, I'm dying here, I really need an update.

But of course,

Firstly, that temple scene, that scene where my baby was insulted and degraded, I still hate that scene and no matter what, Shiva deserved that slap. IDC who says what. Secondly, we didn't even get a good apology instead we got Disha.

So this makes this story even more precious to me. Because it starts or rather creates an alternate timeline from a scene I had disappointment from.

Coming on to the story, really well written and the headstrong Raavi makes me gleam in pride, and I really want to see some really genuine apologises to the girl. She suffered a lot.

I know, troubling the writer for updates is stupid but please, do tag me when you update because I'm all up for Raavi the independent badass woman, and Shiva, the hothead now being forced to be respectful and soft.

Thank you for this story.

Loads of love💔

gautamdhara thumbnail

please update the next chapter

sandrasheron thumbnail

Please update the next part soon. Eagerly waiting for it. Its been months since u last updated.

IshqKaRang thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 8

Shiva shifted on his feet uncomfortably as he stood outside Paris Cafe. She’d dismissed him and asked him to wait outside and there was nothing he could do about it. He took the time to observe that nincompoop, Ranveer. He was everything that Shiva wasn’t. He was good looking, sweet, gentlemanly and a charmer. He had even pulled the chair out for Raavi to sit when she’d walked into the restaurant. He said something and Raavi laughed. When had she ever laughed with him like that? His heart hurt, like it seemed to be doing a lot these days. She seemed to be visibly relaxing in Ranveer’s company and he didn’t like it one bit. How were they having such an easy flowing conversation? They’d met a day ago! He had known Raavi pretty much all his life and he couldn’t think of a single instance when they’d just sat down and talked like normal people. Maybe that one time in the haveli when he’d explained to her that he was happy with the choices he’d made in life and she’d listened intently. When else had they sat down and had a normal, sane conversation? When had he ever made her laugh other than that one time she’d burst out laughing asking him, “ladaayi nahi tho kya pyaar karega?”

He watched as she picked up her phone and whatever she heard from the other side made her stand up immediately. She hurriedly waved Ranveer off and came running out. She didn’t even pause to acknowledge him and went straight to Kaka. “Kaka, Hume abhi ke abhi Mumbai jaana hoga,” she said, hastily opening the car door. “Kya hua bitiya? Aise achanak se?” Kaka asked. “Main aapko raaste mein bathathi hoon,” she replied but just as she was sliding into her seat, she stopped. “Lekin Kaka, aapki tho aaj shaam se chutti hai na? Aap gaanv jaane waale the na?” She asked. “Arey nahi, bitiya. Koi nahi. Main baad mein chala jaunga,” Kaka said. “Nahi Kaka! Aap kabse apne ghar nahi gaye,” Raavi protested.

That’s when her eyes fell on Shiva. It was like she had forgotten of his existence and only had just been reminded of him. “Yeh hai na. Mr. Pandya #3 mujhe Mumbai le jaayenge. Aap aaram se apne gaanv jao.” “Lekin bitiya, yeh..” Kaka glanced at Shiva nervously. “Aap fikar math kijiye. I’ll be fine,” Raavi replied, placing a comforting hand on the older man’s shoulder. “Mehta Saab..” he tried to reason. “Unhi se milne jaa rahi hoon. Main unhe samjha doongi,” Raavi reassured him. She turned to Shiva and said curtly, “we are leaving to Mumbai now.” Shiva nodded and got into the driver seat. Kaka opened the door for Raavi and she slid into the backseat. “Apna dhyaan rakhna bitiya,” he said warmly. “Aap bhi,” Raavi replied with a sincere warm smile.

The road ahead stretched out for miles and miles. But what was far more disconcerting was the silence that stretched between them. Stretched so taught that the slightest nudge would snap it. Maybe this trip would be for the good, Shiva contemplated, his eyes constantly darting towards the rear view mirror to catch her furiously typing away on her laptop. Maybe, away from Somnath, it would be a good chance for him to talk to Raavi and apologize. When she shut her laptop and rested her head against the seat, Shiva couldn’t help but wonder about her nightmare last night. And that threatening phone call. Could he ask her about it now? He wondered. “Keep your eyes on the road,” she commented, without even opening her eyes. Shiva was taken aback for a second. How did she know? He sighed and shifted his focus back on the road.

A half hour or so into the drive, there was a loud pop, a hiss and the car swerved out of control. Shiva swore under his breath as he tried to bring the car to a screeching halt. “Kya hua?” Raavi asked. “I think we have a flat tire. Let me check,” he slid out of the driver’s seat and his guess was right. But the sight of nails on the road got the gears in his head turning. “Raavi!” He banged his hand against the window on her side. She started to roll the window down but he shook his head indicating no. “Kuch bhi ho jaaye, gaadi se bahar math nikalna! Samjhi? Aur police ko..” before he could finish his sentence though, he was hit on the back of his head with an iron rod. “SHIVA!!!!!” His name was torn out of her in a scream that seemed to echo along the deserted highway.

Unmindful of what Shiva had just told her, Raavi opened the car door and rushed to him, only to be stopped by a pair of strong arms pulling her back. “Shiva! Shiva!” She kept screaming as she struggled against the man trying to hold her. Shiva forced himself to open his eyes. There were four men and right now, they were dragging Raavi away towards a van parked on the side of the road. “Shiva!” Hearing his name from her mouth after so long felt like the skies had been kind and finally drizzled a few drops of water on the burned, parched soil of his heart.

He forced himself up, keeping his gaze fixed on Raavi. He had to get to her. And he was going to tear apart limb by limb each of the men that had dared to touch her. As Shiva tackled the men one by one in his slightly disoriented state, he heard the driver of the van talking into his phone. “You said it’ll be just one old man, her driver. This was supposed to be quick work. Now, there is this crazy saand attacking us! I’m calling in more men but you should know this means the price is going up.” More men, Shiva vaguely registered the threat in the back of his mind. That blow to the back of his head had taken quite a bit out of him. He could keep fighting but protecting Raavi was foremost. He caught hold of her hand and screamed, “Raavi! Bhaag!”