Kankar ....What a show!

Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I watched this show again...Such an excellent show it is!! Nothing dramatic! Everything is so real in it! Sanam Baloch was sheer brilliance! These kind of shows attracted me Pakistani shows....but nowadays all dramas are nonsensical.

Edited by Talcum - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I watched it 3 years ago and loved it.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Fahad keeps saying he is glad people forgot his past work

But if I get to meet him or communicate to him in some way I really want to tell him that he doesn't need to be ashamed of his past work

I loved him in mastana Mahi ....Abdul Qadir Hoon.....pul Sirat.....Maye Ni ....kankar .....main chaand si....he was really good in all these shows and these shows were also good as a whole .....even though they were not that high budget .....

And after Fawad .....I love Sanam Baloch with Fahad Mustafa......the scenes of them in this show has electrifying chemistry

And I loved how the writer didn't show the typical contrast of rich evil guy and poor angel guy

Sanam had her good moments in Fahad and Fahad wasn't shown as a psycho or an animal

And Sanam was shown having hardships with the 2nd husband as well....

It wasn't a bed of roses with either of the guys and that's the reality

Yet how the gal chose the poor guy over Fahad .....was very well justified in the end

Excellent acting by Sanam Fahad

I love the OST as well

Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Fahad keeps saying he is glad people forgot his past work

But if I get to meet him or communicate to him in some way I really want to tell him that he doesn't need to be ashamed of his past work

I loved him in mastana Mahi ....Abdul Qadir Hoon.....pul Sirat.....Maye Ni ....kankar .....main chaand si....he was really good in all these shows and these shows were also good as a whole .....even though they were not that high budget .....

And after Fawad .....I love Sanam Baloch with Fahad Mustafa......the scenes of them in this show has electrifying chemistry

And I loved how the writer didn't show the typical contrast of rich evil guy and poor angel guy

Sanam had her good moments in Fahad and Fahad wasn't shown as a psycho or an animal

And Sanam was shown having hardships with the 2nd husband as well....

It wasn't a bed of roses with either of the guys and that's the reality

Yet how the gal chose the poor guy over Fahad .....was very well justified in the end

Excellent acting by Sanam Fahad

I love the OST as well

Fahad's Daag was good as well.

Fahad and Sanam looked great together! I wanted them to do a romantic show together.....but that never happened. I wanted a drama with Fawad -Sanam too .....but all three of them have quit dramas I guess ...

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I could not watch daag as both the heroines were so so bad

Felt very bad for Fahad

And Sanam did take a break from dramas after marriage but she has done a few shows recently

But unfortunately the scripts of all of them were bad

Hopefully she gets offered with something good now

And Fawad just WASTED his Jawaani sitting at home after the success of Humsafar ZGH and small Bollywood span

Who does that

Loser kahika

In that respect I like Mikaal Sami and Ahsan more as they kept working non stop and entertaining us