Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part - 20

Dev comes and congratulates Maan for the dance....

Dev: hey you two, that was a rocking performance, what a Jodi?

Geet: haan Pari, you are so good, that's one great hidden talents that you have, I'm waiting for more

Pari: Geet, you guys are also good

Dev: so to celebrate this Maan will take Pari to dinner tomorrow

Geet: haan Pari, treat toh banta hai

Pari looks at Maan....

Maan is lost in his thoughts...

Dev: Maan, it's a deal, haina?

Dev shakes him up....

Maan: haan deal, Maan doesn't know what Dev is talking about

Geet: enjoy Pari

Pari looks happy.... Maan looks at Geet confused...

Geet tries to help him out...

Geet: Dev, what's the name of that new restaurant, it's the perfect place for a date, you book a table for them

Dev: that's my Geet, I'll take care of it, have a great time you two

Dev winks looking at Maan...

After the party Pari is happy atleast Maan has started to try again which is good.... Now it's upto Pari to get him out of his past....

Next day Maan takes Pari to dinner...

He gets to know about Karan and his tragic end.... He really appreciates Pari to have braved such a crisis and being so positive... He wishes that he could be like her...

Later Maan couldn't sleep as he is not sure about his future... He doesn't know if he could ever forget Geet... He doesn't want to give any false hopes to Pari... She has a got a tragic past already...

However he tries he can't stop thinking of Geet and their past...

Past days... KM....

Geet is up early and has already started to get ready... She is so nervous... She wants everything to go as per plan... She prays to babaji to bless her today...

She has had a shower and is in the garden to get some fresh air... She feels very tensed.... She is parading in the garden like her Darji... Annie is not yet awake... What if they are late? But Geet can't force Annie...

Maan looks at her from the OH... She looks so stunning.... But what's she doing at this time? It's just 6am.. even the Sun is a bit late today... As the Sun shines Geet's face glows in the rays... Maan could just keep looking at her like this all day...

Maan goes down to see Geet...

Maan: good morning Geet

Geet is still angry... She tries to get out but Maan comes in her way and stops her...

Maan: are you still angry?

Geet looks somewhere else not bothering Maan...

Maan: it's ok , what are you doing here? Where is Annie?

Geet thinks why should she answer him? Who is he to question her or suspect her?

Maan leaves her alone for he doesn't want to make things worse... He will get his answers from Annie later... Geet has got very close to Annie and Geet keeps chatting with her only... Maan is sure that there would be no secret that Annie doesn't know...

Maan gets ready and makes a quick milkshake for breakfast...

Annie comes to see him before he leaves for work....

Maan: good morning Annie

Annie: morning bhai

Maan: have some milkshake

Annie tastes it and it's delicious...

Annie: babhi is so lucky bhai, I miss your pasta, aaj dinner aapke haath ke pasta

Maan: done

Annie: bhai, I need your help

Maan: how can I help you?

Annie: I promised Geet that I would go with her today, but this stupid parlour lady has preponed my appointment, I can't miss it, so wiil you please accompany Geet?

Maan is surprised... Maan ka toh lottery lag gayi....

Maan: but I've an important meeting

Annie: bhai please

Maan: just joking, you need not ask me like this next time, I'm always at your service, you just order me

Annie: thanks bhai

Annie goes and hugs him....

Geet is waiting restlessly.... She is nervous from the morning...Aan comes to take her...

Geet is surprised to see Maan... Maybe he is going take them...

Geet waits for Annie... Annie comes...

Annie: ok Geet, bhai will come with you

Geet is shocked... Annie is not coming with her....

Geet looks at Maan who is all smiles...

Geet: par Annie

Annie: sorry Geet, I really want to come with you but this appointment I can't miss, I told you about that parlour lady, but bhai will help you, he is better than me

Poor Geet silently follows Maan...

On the way....

Maan: so Geet, where are we going actually?

Geet gives him a pamphlet... It's some educational fair in Delhi University....

Maan: you want to study, what's your interest?

Geet is not ready to forgive him yet...

Maan: if you are still angry then I don't think I can help you

Geet is confused... She is not sure if it's good to forgive him now...

Maan: I promise to help you study whatever you want if only you could forgive me

Maan almost pleads...

Maan: I know you don't trust me, but you have no other choice

So rude... But he is the only hope for Geet now.... Annie is busy with her marriage and she'll go to her sasuraal after that... If at all Geet needs any help joining college then Maan would be the only saviour...

Maan: I was kidding, I just want to help you, that I can only if you tell me what you want, I'm no expert but I know quite a bit about it

Geet starts talking still looking down...

Geet: I like history

Maan: good choice, I don't know anything about history

Maan reacts as if he has missed so much.... Geet smiles looking at him...

Maan: don't think I know nothing, I still read the newspaper, it's full of history

Geet: no no it's the present

Maan: Geet, today's newspaper is tomorrow's history and yesterday's paper is today's history

He has got her.....

Maan: how did you get this pamphlet? Did Annie give you?

Geet: nahi

Maan is surprised... Did she go all alone and got this? Maan is worried... Geet would do anything...

Maan: did you get it yourself?

Maan: next time don't do anything stupid

Geet is not able to understand anything...

Maan: whatever it is you just tell me, I will try my best to help you

Geet: hmmm

Maan: so you understand?

Geet: hmmm

Geet is scared seeing him tensed like that.... she just nods a yes to whatever he says... He is so worried about Geet....

Maan: don't you dare going out alone in Delhi, not everyone is a gentleman like MSK, samjhi tum?

He turns towards her and seriously warns her...

Geet nods her head... nahi

Maan: hope you are not lying

Geet: Sameera didi gave me this

Maan remembers name....

Maan: Amristarwali?

Geet: hmmm, she is a graduate

Geet has so much pride saying that... She respects that Sameera...

Maan: you too want to graduate?

Geet: hmm, just like Annie and Sam didi

Maan: so you went to meet her that day

Geet: hmm

Now Maan knows who is that someone special in Amritsar and he is so relieved.... Geet ka koi chakkar nahi... All clear...

Maan: I'm again sorry for being so silly that day

Geet feels bad that he keeps saying sorry all the time... He has definitely realised his mistake....

Geet: it's ok

They made friendship at last...

At the fair Geet avoids the foreign universities and looks into some place nearby... But Maan feels she should consider everything I'd she wants to get the best education...

While Geet is looking at the best opportunities that are real and attainable Maan goes and checks out other options....

Geet gets the details of Delhi University itself where she got whatever she wants... A Hons BA in history... She is happy with that... Even Sam didi is an alumni of DU...

Maan comes with the details of some University in Canada... It's so near the place where Maan stays but Maan had no idea about that anyway... Maan would love to welcome Geet to Canada... He is always ready to help her as he promised....

Maan shows that to Geet.... Geet takes a look into it and seriously that would be a dream come true for Geet... But she doesn't even know if it's possible for her to get an admission at Delhi..

She looks at Maan in utter hopelessness... She shows what she has got....

Maan: Geet, but this is more interesting and you will really love it

Geet: this is far out of my reach

Geet is so disappointed.... But she doesn't give up... What if it's Canada or Delhi? She just wants to do what she loves...

Maan: I'll talk to your Darji

Geet gets scared immediately...

Geet: Don't do anything like that

She pleads Maan....

Geet: no one knows about this

Geet feels as is she lost her pride that moment...

Geet is feeling very bad about her plight... How she has to keep everything a secret and lie to her own family... She is more concerned that Maan has found out all about her pathetic situation... His sympathy is the last thing that she wants...

Maan: I won't, don't worry

Maan feels very bad for Geet... but he is proud that even in adverse conditions she has not stopped dreaming and has bravely chasing her dreams...

Maan would be glad to help her anytime....

After that day Maan is so disturbed and he wants to do something for Geet....

Maan has come across a lot of girls back in Canada who lead an independent life at her age and are carefree living life at their will but Geet is totally different, she is still dependent on her parents or in the control of her family yet she is striving hard to get what she wants not giving up so easily just like any other girl in her situation.... That's what Maan likes the most about Geet... She is ready to fight....

Geet goes back to Hoshiarpur with Dadi who has gone to invite the relatives there...

Maan calls Dadi and tells her how he is worried about Geet... He tells dadi that they should help Geet...

Dadi couldn't agree more with Maan.. she assures him that she will meet the Handas and assess the situation then...

Dadi comes back and tells Maan that it's better to stay away from Geet's life for the Handas have already fixed her marriage in her absence, Darji has given his word to some relative that he will marry his grand daughter to their son and everything is out of hands now..

Dadi knows how the Handas are, if they give a word they keep it even if they have to sacrifice their lives.... That happened with Khuranaji as well... He disowned his son for he couldn't keep up his words because of his son....

But Maan wouldn't let it go so easily... He hopes to meet Geet at Annie's wedding... But Geet won't come for the wedding for her marriage is fixed now.....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 21

Present times.... Mumbai....

The interior work is going on in the new KC office...

Geet asks Pari to come with Maan... Pari is happy as she has got the company of Geet....

Geet tries to get Maan's attention to Pari... She asks Pari to get involved in all the discussions... She gives her inputs and helps Pari...

Maan has become comfortable with Pari... Dev also comes and joins them at times...

Geet stays back at home one day saying that she is unwell so that Pari would have some bonding time with Maan....

Maan misses Geet's service as she is the one who hired all the people for the interiors and Pari has no clue about all that....

The plywood people have sent the wrong goods and the men working there doesn't even know that... They have started their work with what they received..... Maan is not happy at all and he is already upset with Geet's absence....

Pari tries to cool him down but Maan unnecessarily turns his anger towards poor Pari... Pari tries calling Geet but she is not responding to her calls... Even Maan tried contacting her but Geet thought let them deal whatever it is by themselves... Geet thinks that she should slowly move out leaving Maan with Pari alone...

Maan is not seeing his future with his past infront of him and that's why Geet wants to set him free of the past.... Her presence won't help of Maan needs to move on with Pari...

Pari is worried and she calls Dev and asks him to come and help her immediately.... Dev doesn't know about Geet's plans and he is surprised that Geet told them that she is unwell for she is not...

He too tries calling Geet but as Maan kept calling Geet repeatedly she has switched off the mobile... Dev calls the home DOT....

Geet: halo Dev

Dev: Geet what's wrong? Why is your mobile switched off?

Dev is so worried...

Geet: relax Dev, all is well

Dev: Pari called me and there is some problem at KC

Geet: what? I didn't answer her call, but don't worry Dev, this is the perfect opportunity to bring them closer, let her handle it on her own, she'll be fine

Dev: but it seems Maan is under pressure and poor Pari is not able to control the situation

Geet: why don't you go and check on her

Dev: OK

Geet: let me know what's wrong

Dev: bye

Dev goes to KC... All the work has been stopped and Pari is sitting there alone... Maan has left after smashing the workers left and right..

He has warned them not to touch anything until further notice...

They are all so scared that it's doubtful that they would continue working there...

They are all very upset and have not even gone for lunch...

Dev: Pari, it's ok, sometimes it all happens

Pari: It was so scary, Maan is so upset

Dev: I know, he is a perfectionist and that's the problem

Dev has come to know Maan better in this few days itself... Maan wants everything to be done his way... He wouldn't accept even a tiny change.. he is very stubborn and hates changes... He has to learn to accept life with all the changes... Even in his personal life...

Dev tells the workers that he'll take care of everything... He tries to cool them by paying for their lunch.. he asks them to go have a good meal and come back while he can set things right...

Dev then takes Pari home for lunch as Geet told him that poor Pari should not stay there...... He kept calling Maan but he is not answering...

While Maan has gone to see Geet... He is worried when he came to know that she is unwell... He wanted to see her and find out how she is...

Gayatri has gone out and Geet is alone in the house...

Dev has told Geet about the mix up at KC...

Geet is busy calling the suppliers and bashing them for the mix up... She knows it's not the mistake of the poor workers and she only asked Dev to go easy with them... Maan has not understood the problem..

Maan is waiting for Geet... The servant gives the message to Geet...

Geet didn't except Maan here... very well Pari would also be here and it's time for Maan to talk to her...

Maan is happy to see that Geet is alright...

Maan: what happened?

Geet: I just took a break as I felt a little tired

Maan is relieved to hear that...

Maan: you've messed up everything Geet, I didn't know that you are still that stupid girl from Hoshiarpur

How Maan would wish that she was the same old Geet....

Geet: it all happens, I'll

Maan is not ready to listen... He is always like that.... That's his problem...

Maan: how could you be so irresponsible, we don't have the time to replace, I want it to be ready on time, I don't understand how you managed the office party that day

Maan keeps blaming Geet as always...

Geet: you don't worry, I'll take care of it

Maan: have you been a little more involved then this would not have happened

Geet: I can't believe you haven't changed a bit in all these years

Maan gets emotional... That is so true, he is still that crazy deewana and his anger still rules his mind...

Maan: yes, I'm the same MSK

Maan shouts in desperation....

He stares Geet for a moment and continues in a shattered voice...

Maan: but everyone is not the same

Geet really feels bad for him......

Dev comes with Pari and Geet tries to cheer her.... Pari is still looking at Maan and is a bit scared...

Geet: welcome Pari, it's a pleasant surprise, come in

Geet takes her in...

Geet: Pari, don't be upset, Maan didn't mean to hurt you, actually he was angry with me, you know what he came all the way here just to bash me, now I know how you feel, but he is not that bad, it's just not his day

Pari: OMG Geet, poor you, you are already not well, this Maan is a monster

Pari goes and hugs Geet....

Geet: I'm fine now, you are here na?

Dev talks to Maan....

Dev: are you alright Maan?

Maan: hmmm

Dev: relax, you don't worry, we'll not compromise and I promise you'll get what you want

Maan: thanks Dev, I'm sorry, you are here to help me and I didn't handle it well

Dev: you know you should only p

apologize to Pari

Maan: you are right, I don't know what's wrong with me

Geet and Pari just enter...

Maan: Pari, I"m sorry, it's not your fault

Pari: Pari is not going to talk with you

Geet: come on Pari, you are not others

Geet stares Maan....

Dev: Geet, you are not helping, Pari just forget it, ok, now both of you should hug it out

Maan hesitates while Pari comes forward... Dev pushes Maan forward and they hug formally.... All is well...

Dev: so Geet, what's the position now

Geet: I've talked to the suppliers, they have accepted that it's their fault and would immediately replace the plywood, and they will also pay for the loss

Dev: that's good

Geet: and these workers are the best and they'll have the job done as per schedule, I'll talk to them tomorrow

Dev: see Maan, everything is taken care of

Maan wonders why Geet didn't tell him when he asked... But he didn't let her talk...

After that Geet stays at KC all the time.... She doesn't want another interruption....

And she gives Pari dating tips.... She keeps sending pari to Maan and helps her go out with Maan taking care of the work and relieving Maan early....

Maan has become friends with Pari and he empathises with her loss...

He says he knows about her feelings as he is also sailing on the same boat... Maan opens up with Pari but doesn't mention about Geet...

Pari still thinks he has lost his love...

But it's all looking good and Maan has taken his first steps to move on... Geet is happy with that....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 22

Maan is actually shocked to see how Geet has transformed from the timid village girl to this strong fearless leader and how she manages everything in a jiffy....

Maan thinks about the Geet of the past to compare how far she has evolved....

Past days.... Delhi...

Maan is still struggling to get rid of Geet from his mind after dadi told that she is going to get married soon and it's better for him to forget worrying about Geet....

Maan still hopes that he could atleast meet her once before her wedding... He could go and meet her at Hoshiarpur but he doesn't know how her family would react....

After a week Maan has no time to think about Geet for he is caught up with Annie's marriage work...

He shuttles between KC and the marriage arrangements....

One day he takes Annie to the caterers for tasting and the next day to the decorators for finalizing the flowers and other details... He literally has no time even for his work outs....

But he is so happy to be involved in a family function and is so proud that Mohan trusts him more than anyone else... Whether it's KC's matter or the wedding, Mohan has given full responsibility to Maan and Maan should live up to his expectations.... Maan thinks that he so lucky to be a Khurana after all for the khurana pariwar has owned him without any hesitation....

It's just ten days left for the wedding... The count down has begun... Annie is so thrilled and so is the entire family... Mohan has relieved Maan off KC duties and he just needs to take charge of the wedding preparations...

Maan is up early to do his work outs... He is half way into his tai chi session when his mobile rings...

Maan wouldn't bother as he is determined not to move until he finishes his session...

In another minute his mobile rings again... He goes and checks it angrily... Who is disturbing him at this time? It could be anyone from the florist to the band....

Maan is surprised to see an unknown number... The last call was also from the same number... Maan picks up the call....

Maan: halo

The voice on the other side is almost a whisper.... It's Geet Handa...

Maan is worried.... Why would Geet call that too at this time...

Maan: what happened Geet? Why are you whispering? Are you alright?Maan asks her quickly as he is so scared....

Geet: please come and take me

Maan is startled for a moment....

Maan: Geet, what are you talking about?

Geet: I'm here only

Maan: where?

Maan runs and looks through the window anticipating her out....

Geet: Delhi

Shock pe shock....

Maan: Delhi mein kahan?

Geet: at the railway station

Maan: what? How did you come? Who is with you?

Geet: no one, I'm scared, please come soon

This stupid girl always gets herself into trouble and she would only call Maan and terrify him...

Maan: don't worry, just listen to me carefully, don't move from the crowd, just stay wherever you find some people, I'm coming

Geet: jaldhi aao

Geet cuts the call.... Maan doesn't understand what she is doing here? This time she has really run away from her home...

Maan rushes to take a shower and is off in a few minutes....

At the station... This place is new to Maan too... He runs to the enquiry and asks for the platform no for the train from Hoshiarpur which arrived an hour ago... He then rushes to the platform and starts looking for Geet...

Geet is there sipping her chai and chatting with an elderly couple... They have been waiting with her till someone comes to take her...

Geet was standing there like a lost child when that aunty came and offered to drop her home...

Geet told them she is waiting for Maan who is on his way...

They decided to accompany her till she leaves safely....

Maan is so happy to see her.... He just goes and hugs her....

The uncle and aunty are pleasantly surprised.... So it's just another Laila Majnu story as they thought...

Geet is embarrassed.... She signals at the couple staring them..

Maan thanks them for taking care of Geet....

Maan: come let's go

Geet also thanks them and is still standing there....

Maan is puzzled... Why is she still waiting? Maybe he should drop the couple....

Maan: I'll drop you

Uncle: ohh no problem young man, our driver is waiting

Maan now stares Geet....

Geet looks at the huge trolley...

Maan thought it was the old couple's... Maan is shocked... Why has she got all the luggage? What's her plans?

Maan picks up the trolley and almost drags her out....

Maan couldn't afford to take her to KM... It's wedding time and there will be a lot of controversies then....

Maan: are you mad?

Maan: what are you thinking? Where would you go?

Geet: college

Maan: what? Now you have really gone mad

Geet opens her back pack and takes out a card....

Geet: Sam didi gave this, didi told this madam helps many girls like me

Maan: you and your Sam didi, what a Jodi?

It's some professor's card... One Mrs. Shakuntala Moorthy....

Geet: she'll help me join college

Maan : you are insane Geet

Geet; you just drop me at that college

Maan: I don't know what to do with you, why it has to be me always babaji?

Geet pokes his shoulder.... Look at me....

Maan looks at her....She is like " don't ask babaji, ask me, I've all the answers"

Maan: what?

Geet: you only promised to help me and warned me not to go anywhere alone

Maan just remembers that but he never thought she would literally take it as a solution and come to Delhi like this for his help....

Maan: that's not what I meant, I'm not going to make any mistakes this time

Geet is worried... She has come to the wrong man for help.... Maybe he thinks he has to pay the fees for her...

Geet takes out some jewelry from her bag and shows it to Maan...

Geet: paison ki chintha mat karo

Maan doesn't know whether he should laugh or cry looking at her...

Maan: they won't accept this at the college

Geet: it's gold

Maan: are you still in the bartar ages?

Geet blinks....

Maan: ok you can cash it, then what's your plans?

Geet: join college and stay in hostel

Maan: what about your family? Will they spare you?

Geet: they can't come to college and take me forcefully

Maan: Is it?

Geet: haan

She is so confident....

Maan laughs.... What's so funny?

Maan: Geet, they are your parents and this is India, and looking at you no one would go against your parents' wishes and keep you in the hostel

Geet is so disappointed and scared...

What would she do? Rather what would Maan do? Take her to Hoshiarpur?

Geet suddenly starts shouting...

Geet: Stop stop stop, stop the car

Maan pulls the car over in a hurry...

Geet tries to get down... Maan holds her back catching hold of her hand...

Geet: let me go

Maan: no no no, you are not going anywhere, now close the door

Geet revolts... Maan starts the car anyway and she has to close the door....

Maan is thinking hard how to get Geet out of this mess...

Back in Hoshiarpur the boy has come to meet Geet a little early than the schedule and there is Hungama at the Handa house with the news of missing Geet...

The boys family accidentally find out the truth and they cancel the wedding... Darji is so pissed off...

Maan knows they would not even spare Geet's life if they found out that she is with him....

He has to do something before they find out Geet is in Delhi with him....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 23

Still in the past... Delhi...

Maan has got an idea... He keeps driving faster and faster...

Whatever it is they should never find out that Geet was here....

Geet is confused by his actions and is scared... She doesn't know what would she do now? Rather what would Maan do now?

She keeps looking at the road... It's never ending...

Geet knows his plans... Yes, he is taking her back to Hoshiarpur...

Geet suddenly starts shouting...

Geet: stop, stop, stop, stop the car

Maan pulls the car over in a hurry...

Geet opens the door and tries to get out...

Maan quickly catches hold of her hand and stops her..

He pulls her back to the car...

Geet: let me go

Maan: oh no no no no, you are not going anywhere, now close the damn door

Geet revolts by not obeying his orders... Maan starts moving the car anyway... She has to close the door now...

Maan: Geet as I promised I'm just trying to help you

Geet: you are helping me to get back to the jail from where I escaped

Geet is almost in tears... All her dreams are shattered...

Maan feels very bad for Geet...

Maan: you just listen to me one last time and I'll get you out of your so called jail and get you that admission when the time comes, now it's Annie's wedding time and I don't want to have any trouble

Geet understands his concerns and knows that he is right...

She then keeps quiet and falls asleep soon....

Meanwhile at the Handa house everyone is shocked to wake up with the news of their daughter absconding...

The boy comes to see Geet a little earlier than the schedule and they accidentally find out that Geet has run away... They immediately cancel the wedding... Darji is pissed off... Ranno is inconsolable... She has been crying since morning... Brij and his friends are in the look out for Geet...

Geet is comfortably sleeping while Maan is the one worried...

He doesn't even stop for refreshments as he knows he has to get to the destination before the Handa family....

He keeps looking at Geet often and is amused by her acts... He is determined to help her...

Geet finally wakes up from her little nap and she is hungry...

Geet looks at Maan and he is still looking very serious...

Maan: good noon Geet

Geet just stares as she doesn't know where they are...

Geet looks at her tummy....

Maan smiles.... He is also feeling a little hungry...

Maan: open the dashboard

Geet opens it and finds energy bars... She wonders what kind of chocolates it is... She takes one and is not that bad... She munches on and takes the next one too...

She has been starving and one is not enough....

Maan keeps looking at her time to time and Geet then realises that he must also be hungry...

This is the last one and she feels a little guilty.... She should have asked him first....

Geet looks at him and asks... : aap ko bhi bhook lagi hogi?

Maan: a little

Geet: par I didn't know, sorry this is the last one

Maan: koi baat nahi

So saying Maan reaches to the bar, catches hold of her hand, brings it to his mouth and takes a bite...

Geet: but but you can't eat it

Maan: why? It's yummy

Geet gives it to him itself... How can she eat that now....

Only Teeto does like this if he wants Geet's chocolate... Geet wouldn't touch once he takes a bite...

Geet sees a restaurant and asks Maan to stop....

Maan knows they don't have that much time....

Maan: still hungry?

Geet: not me you are

Maan: we have to go

Maan keeps going... Finally they are here...

Geet is surprised that Maan has taken her to Amritsar instead of Hoshiarpur.... Maybe he thought that this is her favourite destination...

Geet is confused and she looks at odor answers...

Maan: Geet this is very very serious, listen to me carefully, you just pretend that you are coming from Hoshiarpur

Geet listens to him and obviously she should know how serious it is better than Maan ....

Maan: you tell them that you are going to stay here until your family agrees to fulfill your demand

She has come with her luggage haina?

Geet doesn't understand...

Maan: hare don't you want to join college?

Now it's clear....

Maan continues.. : you just stop worrying and most importantly stop thinking of any stupid plans, I will take care of it from now, think about your college life and be happy, I'll get you into college very soon

Geet at last has a smile on her face... She believes each and every word he said....

Maan drops her at the bus terminal as usual and waits...

Geet calls lucky and goes with him...

Geet tells everyone that she would leave her Nani's home only to go to college...

Her Nani tells darji that they can't take Geet from Amritsar against her wish....

Geet stays at Amritsar waiting for Maan....

Geet's efforts to get Pari close to Maan is working slowly and steadily...

Maan waits for Pari and takes her with him to the office unlike before when she has to catch a taxi or Geet gives her a lift...

Maan himself takes time to take Pari for lunch or dinner...

He is happy to take a break from the hectic schedule and relax... He has got a good friend in Pari... She understands him better and gives him the space he needs...

Geet is also happy to see the changes in Maan...

Geet takes Pari to Aditi's school function... Aditi gets attached to Pari instantly and Pari loves Aditi...

Pari is not happy with Geet for not introducing Aditi all these days...

Pari then takes the job of keeping Aditi engaged when Geet is too busy...

Pari takes her out to the park one day, to the mall one day and to all Aditi's favourite places...

They go to the beach and Pari too becomes a kid playing with Aditi...

After all these days no one not Maan not Geet but Aditi has taken Pari on a tour of Mumbai...

Pari is happy to spend with Aditi... She doesn't want to disturb Maan anyways.... She might have gone back to Delhi but Maan( Geet )

wants her to stay for the launch party.....

Maan also doesn't have time for Pari at all... It's just two days for the launch and most of the work is done but still Maan wants everything to go well..

Mohan has come and he too likes Pari very much... Dadi has told him about her plans already...

Everyone in the khurana pariwar is just waiting for the good news...

Dadi would reveal the good news at Pari's brother's wedding... She has already begun talks with Annie and her sasuraal... All are happy and only wait for Pari's decision...

Pari has been sending positive signals to Annie already... Annie is too happy...

Everyone but Maan is ready and they just can't wait....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 24

Past days.... Delhi...

Maan returns and on the way stops for lunch and looks at his mobile... he has a lot of work pending and had made a lot of appointments today....

There is a lot of missed calls from everyone including Annie...

Maan just put his mobile on silent and there is so many calls....

He first calls Annie and tells her that he had some urgent work and would be back in a couple of hours...

He then calls everyone one and tries to deal most of the work talking over the phone itself... For others he gives appointments in the evening and tomorrow...

Though he is caught with the wedding work he couldn't stop thinking about Geet... It's always easy to make promises at your weak moments but to keep up the promises is the real challenge... Dasaradha of Ramayana has taught is that lesson still we keep making huge promises...

That night after dinner Maan goes to meet Dadi... He doesn't like to disturb her at this time but he has no other go.... He has no time as already he is off schedule and has to be up early and give up his tai chi to catch up...

Dadi is surprised to see Maan coming to have a chat with her... Usually it's dadi who tries to have a conversation...

But Maan looks worried so the matter must be serious....

Maan: Dadi, you know Geet

So it's Geet again... Dadi has this feeling for a while that Geet has made a special place in Maan's life... But it's a surprise for even Dadi that it would be so special that Maan has forgotten everything and is only worried about Geet....

It's not a surprise, for Maan is just like his father.... They can't see people in trouble and are always the first to help them... It doesn't work only with damsels in distress alone... They are the real shers of Punjab, not just by their strong physique but also by their lion's hearts...

Maan: Dadi, we should somehow help that girl

Dadi: what can we do bete?

Maan: it's not a big deal Dadi, she just wants to join college just like any other girl of her age

Dadi: but that's for her family to decide Maan

Maan: lekhin dadima they are still in the stone age, that's the problem

Dadi: I too feel bad for Geet, she is such a sweet girl

Maan: she is too young for marriage

Dadi: I know bete

Yes, our chalaak dadi knows everything...

Dadi thinks that this story has a lot of twists and turns.... So here is junior Madan....

But this time dadi wouldn't be silent, she may not have supported her son but she will make up for that mistake by helping his son

Maan: what's wrong if she wants to follow her passion?

Dadi: haan haan you are cent percent right Maan

Maan: I just came to you for only you can talk with her family

Dadi: Maan, I think I already told you everything about the Handas, but if you insist then maybe I should talk to Darji again

Maan: I want Geet to get everything she wishes

Dadi: haan haan, why not?

Maan: she likes this course at an University in Canada

Dadi: Canada?

So that's interesting... Maan wants to take her to Canada... But then what about dadi's plans of keeping him in India... Dadi knows all the tricks...

Maan: haan Dadi, I also think that Geet would have a great time studying there

Dadi: I know I know, aap toh haina?then definitely she'll have a great time

Maan: so Dadi what do you think?

Dadi: so Maan bete you want to take Geet with you

Maan: no Dadi, Geet wants to join that Canadian university

Dadi: but Maan, you know these stone age people, the Handas, they won't send their girls outside alone

Maan: but dadi she won't be alone, I'll take care of her

Dadi: but bete they won't trust any stranger unless it's her husband

Maan is shocked and confused...

Maan: I don't understand Dadi, why?

Dadi: what do you mean why? They are concerned about their daughter

Maan: so what do we do now?

Dadi: I'll request Darji to find a Canadian boy for Geet

That's why you never mess up with your dadi...

Maan seedhe seedhe nahi bathathe ki woh Geet Ko pasand karthe toh koi baat nahi, dadi ko patha hai ab kaise unko bolne ki majboor karna....

Dadi: ab toh aapko kush hona chahiye, that's what you want na?

Maan: par dadi

Dadi: kya baat hai bete? aap toh aur pareshaan ho gaye

Maan: I thought Geet could come with me itself

Dadi: then you become the Canadian Damad

Dadi: then no one can stop Geet from going with you

Maan thinks for a while... He has made a promise and he would do anything to fulfill it...

Maan: I'd that's so then I'll be that boy, I just want to see Geet happy

Dadi: now that the ball is in my court, you just take care of your sister's wedding and I will take care of your wedding

Maan leaves still confused whether he is doing all this for Geet or for himself... Anyway he is happy and relieved...

He would love to talk to Geet about this so that she would also stop worrying... But he thinks it's better leave it to dadi as of now....

Maan is busy with the launch party..

Geet is also helping Maan in the arrangements... She is incharge of all the official parties at their office...

Maan was impressed with the food and other arrangements at the United Builders party...

Maan talks to Dev and Dev says that it's Geet's department...

Dev asked Geet to take care of the launch party too...

Maan tells Geet that they should go meet the caterers and finalize the menu...

Geet says that they can go in the evening.... Pari accompanies them always and Geet calls Pari to tell her to come join them...

But this time Pari has promised to take Aditi to her favourite cartoon movie and she can't disappoint little Aditi... Dev has already booked the tickets for Geet too... Geet can't go to the movie then you know Maan would become mad again, it's better to skip the movie instead of facing ASK....

Maan takes Geet to the caterer ... Geet remains mostly silent only answering Maan's questions about the party...

At the caterer's office...

Geet had asked to make some samples and she had already given a menu of her choice so that it would be easy for Maan to pick the dishes of his liking...

It's a mixed menu with Indian and also continental dishes...

And as expected there must be a chaat stall seperately..

Maan looks at Geet... Why the chaat? It's not a wedding party, it's official

Geet: the staff love it, it's always a hit in our parties, you should have seen that day...

Maan knows it's for Geet... He smiles and approves it... He doesn't miss to see the joy on Geet's face... How he missed that?

Coming to the continental side we have a pasta stall too... So Geet has not forget the past... Atleast not everything....

She still remembers how much Maan likes his pasta...

Maan is happy to approve that too... Mostly the menu is the same as Geet's but Maan had to cut down the items for it was too big a list...

Geet loves her food as always...

Maan takes her to a dhabha for dinner as he wants to thank her for all her help... Geet couldn't refuse...

When it comes to food Geet always forgets about the world once she gets into the dining seat...

Maan is surprised to see her without any of those reservations though they are alone... Geet is happy that Maan has started taking interest in Pari....

Geet is so hungry and nothing else matters to her now... She staright away starts ordering not waiting for Maan to come after parking... She knows Maan's taste too... Anything from a dhabha is good for him as he has grown up eating at his uncle's Punjabi restaurant similar to an Indian dhabha..

They have a great time after a long time... Maan keeps thinking of it over and over again...

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 25

Past days... Hoshiarpur...

Dadi herself goes to Hoshiarpur to meet Darjhi for this is not a matter to discuss on the phone....

Darjhi is surprised to see dadi for she has already invited them for the wedding....

Maybe she got to know that Geet's wedding is cancelled and has come to see them...

Dadi doesn't stress on the wedding cancellation and prefers to keep it off the conversation...

Darjhi himself tells her about it and dadi requests to meet Geet...

Instead she only gets to meet Ranno..

Ranno tells dadi that Geet is in Amritsar...

Ranno is the one so affected by all this... Dadi consoles her that she should never worry about Geet for Geet deserves a better life...

Ranno says Geet is not happy with that marriage and how she wants to persue higher education instead...

Ranno: najaane hum kaise iss ladkhi Ko samjathe

Dadi: ulta aap Kyun nahi ussko samajne ki koshish kare?

Ranno starts to think... Handaji is also there....

Handaji thinks that dadi has made a good point...

Handaji: aap sahi kehthe hai dadiji

Dadi: aap log Geet Ko aaisa ladhka doondo jo ussko aage padne detha ho, shadhi ke baat bhi

Ranno: aaisa ladhka Kahan millega?

Dadi: aap log pehle isske barein mein thoda socho, hum shamko aake aapse milthe hai, ho sake toh aaj hi aapko ladhka bhi miljayega

Handaji is puzzled but he knows dadi wouldn't give false hopes and there should be something in her mind... She always has this soft corner for Geet...

After discussing with Darjhi and others in the family Handaji himself goes to meet dadi at the khurana farm house... Darjhi is ready to compromise for he just wants to rescue the family pride without much damage after all the drama...

Dadi is jumping in joy seeing him....

She didn't know her work will be done so easily... She welcomes him with a huge smile...

Handaji: dadiji, humne bhi bahut socha aur humme bhi lagtha hai ki ab humme aaisa hi ladhka dhoondna padega

Dadi: aapko takleef karne ki koi zaroorat nahi, ek ladhka hai hummare nazar mein

Handaji: toh aap bathayiye woh Kaun hai

Dadi: koi aur nahi, hummare pothe Maan, aapne unko dekha hoga

Handaji is more than happy and he instantly likes the proposal...

Dadi: aap Annie ki shadhi mein Geet Ko zaroor lekhe aana, ladhka bhi unko dekh lega, aap ko chintha karne ki koi zaroorat nahi, Maan hamesha hummare baat Ko manthe hai, aur aage ke baat hum Delhi mein kar sakthe

Somehow dadi has convinced the Handas... She knows a child is every parents'only weakness and so she talked with Ranno and Handaji directly instead of speaking to Darjhi

Dadi keeps Maan waiting and she goes to Delhi and gives the good news to the entire Khurana pariwar...

Annie is as happy as she was when her marriage got fixed... No one but dadi knows about Maneet's unique love affair....

Maan is happy that he could help Geet but he himself is lot more happy with the turn of events and it's not only like Geet's dream come true but also Maan's dream come true though he never dreamt about marriage...

Maan anxiously awaits to meet Geet and know what she thinks about the whole marriage idea.... She would obviously be happy to go to Canada and join her favourite course but the marriage is not in Maan's promise... That's a bit of a surprise for Maan himself...

Present times... Mumbai KC launch party....

Everyone one is here... Adi has invited his girlfriend Pinky too... She works with him in the Delhi office as the receptionist and now that he is going to be working Mumbai he got Pinky the receptionist job here...

Mohan is pretty impressed with what Maan has done in a short notice...

Thanks to dadi they have expanded the business accidentally and Mohan wonders why they have never thought about it earlier...

Maan is here, Dev is here and even the guests have started arriving but still the girls are missing...

The boys couldn't wait to see them...

Geet and Pari make a rocking entry... They look ravishing.... All the eyes are on them only specially the boys'...

Both are looking irresistible in the outfits that Maan got them that day...

As they say intezaar ka pal meeta hotha hai, the boys don't regret the waiting....

It's time for you to wait for the next part..... past and present as usual..

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 26

Past days.... Delhi....

It's the D-DAY in the past too... It's Annie's wedding.... The Handas are here.... Ranno and handaji have took Geet to KC a day before the wedding so that Maan could meet Geet...

Wah Wah... The official meeting between the boy and the girl...

Dadi has already informed Naina and Naina has made all the arrangements...

It's like Geet has come to meet the boy.... It's just that Maan has to go meet Geet the coffee or her favourite chai....

Maan wouldn't have a problem doing that but the tradition doesn't recommend that...

So it's Geet who goes with the black coffee for Maan... Naina knows her beta very well... He would even send Geet back to get his black coffee if it was a regular coffee....

Annie has applied whatever she learnt from frequent visits to the parlour and helped Geet get ready...

Geet doesn't need all that but she looks unusually more beautiful... It's only that she looked a little bit funny in Annie's lehenga.... It's a little bigger for her and doesn't reveal her true figure as such... But Maan has now seen her so much that he could see her real figure underneath the lehanga perfectly... Just his imagination.... How Maan's thoughts change instantly after knowing that she is his girl... Why blame Maan for both of them are in the vulnerable age group... Geet is 18 while Maan is 22... Still immature...

Maan wouldn't wait till marriage if it was his place, Canada... But here his hands are tied...

Maan keeps staring Geet as if he is seeing her for the first time like the Handas' are thinking right now...

As Maan takes his coffee Geet stares back but it's the angry stare....

She is not enjoying this drama much... Maan thinks that she needs some time to accept this for it all happened in a couple of days....

Maan decides to give her some time... But the families are more than happy like him.... It's decided that they'll soon have a simple sagayi in Delhi and then a lavish wedding at Hoshiarpur...

Geet is happy to attend Annie's wedding... She has been eagerly waiting for this... She usually enjoys the wedding parties if only it's not her wedding....

That evening Annie is hosting a ladies Sangeet for her girlfriends and she wants Geet to join them...

It's been going on with a loud music since evening and the boys are really curious about what is happening there... Vicky has made plans to gate crash the party with Arjun and he wants Maan for support if at all Annie complains to Mohan...

They enter the party pretending to be serving food and are easily caught by Annie... Maan is searching for Geet...

Annie: bhai babhi is there see

she has easily made friends with Annie's friends... she is feasting with a few of the foodies in Annie's gang...

Vicky straight away hits the dance floor with few of the girls... He is younger and always does all the errands when Annie calls them home.. he is their ladla and also the Prabhu Deva of the pariwar...

Arjun shakes a leg with Annie and Maan tries his luck asking Geet for a dance but Geet is nervous seeing him and also still angry with him..

It's not like before, everything has changed suddenly... Geet couldn't even look into his eyes like before after she knows that he is her fiance.. it's little scary and embarassing when he tries to get closer... She goes and hides behind one of the girls..

Maan doesn't want to compel her...

It's not their Sangeet....

Next morning Maan hopes he would have better luck today....

Geet follows Annie like a shadow as she is the unannounced bride's maid of Annie.... She is happy to help Annie with all the make up and dressing like a little sister...

Annie keeps calling her bhabhi to tease Geet.... But Geet is not bothered at all....

Maan is also busy issuing orders to everyone.... But he doesn't miss to peek into the mehendi ceremony where Geet looks angelic in her simple silk salwar.... She is enjoying full on with only the women folk present...

Geet is busy dancing with the ladies as it's also a ladies Sangeet with women playing the dhol shol and singing bollywood songs...

It's bangra and she is used to dancing at her cousins weddings...

Maan is little disappointed that she refused to dance with him last night...

Maan tries to have a chat with Geet but Geet is not even looking at his side... She turns her face away when he tries to make eye contact....

Maan has to wait till the wedding is over when he could unleash his dadagiri....

With Geet's little non cooperative nakras the wedding is over in grand style....

Geet would leave to Hoshiarpur next morning... Maan needs a kabootar...

He asks Vicky to get Geet to the garden... And here is Geet looking for Dadi... But it's Maan.... She is startled and there is no escape for poor Geet this time as Maan already has her hand in his...

Maan: Geet? What's wrong?

Geet doesn't talk...

Maan: aren't you happy?

Geet bursts out...

Geet: stay away from me, you are also one of them

Maan is worried....

Maan: I just want you to be happy

Geet: only you are happy, just another stubborn selfish man

Maan: I didn't plan this Geet

Geet: chodo mujhe

Geet runs away and Maan couldn't sleep the whole night...

Next morning before the elders announce the sagayi date to everyone Maan wants to clear things with Geet...

This time dadi herself helps Maan meet her alone in dadi's room...

Geet is shocked that dadi is part of the show...

Geet keeps looking at dadi shocked as dadi leaves shutting the door behind....

Maan: shocked?

Geet blinks....

Maan: it's dadi's plans, the whole wedding idea

Geet is going to the door and is about to open it when she hears Maan speaking....

Maan: I just accepted as I like you

Geet

Geet suddenly stops.... She doesn't know how to react to this.. she is happy that Maan likes her and she too likes him.. but marriage is far away..

Maan: I don't know why I hate to see you unhappy, I just want to see your smiling face for the rest of my life Geet

Maan gets closer and closer as he talks...

Geet has frozen....

Maan: I thought you would not miss this opportunity to join the college in Canada

Geet turns back and looks at him instantly....

Maan has that pamphlet in his hands... The one from the fair...

Maan: I've kept my promise but if you are not happy I can easily stop this before it's late

Geet just moves forward to snatch the pamphlet and run away....

But Maan wouldn't give it to her easily....

Geet turns red as Maan keeps staring into her beautiful eyes...

Maan: I want an answer Geet, shall I stop the wedding?

Geet keeps thinking of running away...

Maan gets a hold of her hand...

Maan: I won't leave you until I hear what I want to hear from you, just say yes or no

Geet struggles to find the words...

Geet: woh I, I , don't

Maan is stunned.... : What? You don't like the wedding?

Geet: no don't stop it, I can't say no to Dadi

Maan is happy but not satisfied with the answer... As Maan tries to savour the moment Geet escapes from his hold and vanishes in a second....

Maan has to be happy with that as of now....

Present times.... Mumbai KC launch party...

Dev has invited KC's long time client Mr. Khanna to open this branch...

It's a surprise for Mohan too and the launch is just perfect....

Geet is busy introducing the loyal and probable clientele to Maan...

Maan couldn't take his eyes off Geet...

It's feels like they are back in the past....

Dev: OK people let's get party on, and no party kicks start without music and dance, music please

Maan is hit hard by the reality looking at Dev and he comes out of his trance and looks for Pari....

Human mind is just unbelievable, only when you realise that it's impossible to get something you start loving more and more....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 27

Back to the past... Delhi...

Geet has gone back to Hoshiarpur...

Maan is already missing Geet...

It's a month before they get engaged... Maan can't wait that long to see Geet again....

Annie's birthday is coming ahead... It's a good chance to bring Geet back...

Annie invites Geet personally when the newly married couple went to Hoshiarpur with Dadi to get the blessings of the elders of the family who couldn't travel for the wedding....

Annie asks Geet to come with dadi who will only be coming to Delhi that weekend...

Annie's birthday is on Sunday....

Maan is surprised to see the new guest.... He didn't know Annie would invite Geet.... And he really doubted that Geet would accept her invitation after their last encounter...

Geet is still not convinced with Maan's explanations... She wanted to live this carefree life longer and she haven't ever thought of getting married.... It's not the same going to college as a married woman like going as a single girl .... Marriage is such a huge responsibility...

Maan is happy to get another chance to continue from where they left last time....

So Geet has somehow accepted the wedding... She also got to know Maan likes her and now it's upto to Geet to open up about her feelings for Maan....

Maybe she doesn't even know what she really thinks about marrying Maan or she is yet to realise why she has those strange feelings when she sees Maan and she is totally avoiding him...

But Maan wants to know that she too feels the same way as Maan....

Maan tries to meet Geet but Geet keeps running away from him...

When he confronts her directly finally locking her in his arms... Maan looks at her eyes turning dark... he finds her reeling in a trance struggling to suppress her new found feelings for Maan....

Maan has got his answer and he knows what is wrong with Geet...

Maan: Geet, just say something, are you happy?

Geet is speechless.... Maan continues in his famous husky tone...

Maan: talk to me Geet, your silence is killing me

Geet just keeps looking at him...

Maan: Geet Geet

She comes back to her senses and feels awkward... She pushes him off and runs from the place...

Annie comes back from her sasuraal and is so happy to see Geet....

She takes Geet out shopping to get her the perfect party wear...

Geet should try something other than the salwars...

They get a simple elegant dress for Geet... She is shy and doubts if she could pull off that look...

She is used to her Indian attires and even though it's not much revealing this outfit is totally different...

Annie is confident that any kind of attire would look good on her...

Annie gets that for her babhi and orders that Geet must wear this for the birthday party....

Sunday morning Dadi asks Annie to visit the temple...

Geet accompanies her and as usual Maan is their chauffeur...

Geet doesn't talk with Maan at all... Annie finds it little strange...

Maan complains to Annie that Geet should end her mauna vrat...

Annie winks and assures to help him...

At the temple Maan prays for Geet's happiness while Geet asks babaji to give her the strength for her new journey that babaji has chosen for her...

Annie comes home and Arjun is waiting for her.... she cuts a special cake with her family and goes to her sasuraal to celebrate with them....

Geet shuts her up inside Annie's room for Maan is waiting to catch her alone....

In the evening Annie comes to get ready for the first birthday party that Arjun has organised specially for his wife...

This party is at a resort and it's just for friends and strictly no family... Geet is invited as Annie's friend... Vicky wants to go but he is down with a cold....

Maan says he would join them later for he has to go to KC with Mohan...

Annie's friends welcome Geet back to the gang and Geet is not comfortable with so many eyes staring her... She just becomes the talk of the party.. the boys want to befriend her.. she looks hot in the outfit...

When Maan comes Geet is busy washing her hands and is a bit upset..

Maan knows Geet wouldn't answer him and he looks at Annie to fill him with what he missed...

Annie: sorry bhai, Geet is a little upset

Annie: it's that Romeo Rahul, he keeps changing his girlfriend every six months, he wished Geet would be the next

Geet got upset when he started flirting with her... She didn't like his dirty looks at all...

Annie came to her rescue announcing Geet as her babhi..

A few girls came to congratulate Geet with a hug...

And that Rahul offered to shake hands to congratulate Geet and Geet shook hands for she didn't want to make a scene...

She didn't like his touch and so the hand washing...

Geet: hate that rascal

Geet is still rubbing her hands...

Maan would have broke his hands but he has escaped....

Maan immediately catches hold of her hands, places them in his just to make her feel more comfortable.... Geet feels warm and secure then....

Maan then gets her a drink....

She hesitates.... she looks at it suspiciously...But it's only a mocktail...

Maan gets a little upset...

Maan: Geet, it's not booze, for your information I'm not Rahul

Maan places it on the table and turns the other side...

Geet doesn't want to lose his company... She is just feeling better.. she was looking like the odd one out in the party...

She takes the drink, goes around infront of Maan and takes a sip...

Maan finds that hot and sexy... Geet holding that tall glass sipping and looking at him from the sides to make sure he is watching her....

Maan goes weak on his knees with her ada.....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 28

Present times... Mumbai KC launch party...

As Maan moves forward towards Pari the music starts....

Dev pulls Pari who is standing near him into the dance floor.....

They start dancing.... The song begins...

Where's the party tonight....

Dev likes to party and he very much a party guy and so is Pari....

Dev signals Maan and Geet to join them....

Maan hesitates and tries to skip instead...

Geet doesn't hesitate and comes to join Maan for a dance...

The next song is here and it's Maneet's turn....

Na na na...

Phir kahin dil ne mehsoos kiya tha

Ik dafa phir se zinda ye huaa tha

Nazar jo aaya tu toh jeena aaya

Nazar se phir kyun tu gum ho gaya

Pal mein hi...

Haan tere intezaar hai

Kahaan karaar hai

Hai teri aas hi dil ko

Haan beshumaar hai

Bayaan karoon kaise

Tera intezar hai

Maan looks deep into Geet's eyes as the lyrics are perfect for them...

It's just like Maan is pouring his heart out....

Geet couldn't meet him in the eye... She knows his pain and it's her turn to reply as the lyrics continue...

Na meri kami, na teri khataa

Mohabbat mein dono ne paayi sazaa

Dil mein nahi wafaayein thi kam

Magar waqt humpe na tha meherbaan

Now the pair interchange and Maan is now with his new partner Pari... He knows that Geet is in the right place now with Dev....

But still Maan wishes that one day they could get together again atleast in their next life...

Maan's eyes are still on Geet as she tries to hide herself behind Dev...

Wherever she could go and hide the remains of herself but she can never deny the fact that a part of is residing in Maan's heart for eternity...

Maan's version of the song continues...

Kisi kahaani mein tu hoga mera

Haan uss kahani mein

Milna mujhe phir kahin...

Haan tera intezaar hai

Geet couldn't miss the longing in Maan's eyes.... But Geet is helpless... She couldn't do anything but feel bad for him... She prays to babaji that Maan finds love again in Pari...

Mohan congratulates Maan for the great launch of KC...

Vicky too calls Maan and wishes him...

Maan is also happy... He has successfully completed his responsibility and he is free to leave now...

He knows Pari too is leaving the next day and he has found a very good friend in Pari...

He is happy to have come back and met Geet again....

Now he knows that Geet is happy in her family and he could come and visit his friend's family whenever he wants...

He makes a compromise with his destiny telling himself that Geet deserves a better choice than Maan and she has got what she deserves...

He has to hand over the office to Vicky in the next week and then back to his hiding...

He is thinking that he would leave after attending Pari's brother's wedding and bid farewell to Pari then....

He is thinking of giving a grand party for Dev when he could thank him for all the help and tell him about his plans to return back to Canada...

He would also invite him to his place when Deb visits Canada again....

Dev's friends live at just 2 hours drive from Maan's place... He would love Geet to atleast come to her had been home once...

He would like to take her to that University and fulfill a part of his long forgotten promise...

lagtha hai ye intezaar kabhi katam nahi hoga Kyun ki Maan's khwaish hamesha hamesha ke liye adhura ho gaya....

What if Geet has moved on? It's not necessary that Maan should also move on....

She chose to move on or her situation compelled her to make a compromise.... But Maan is not under any pressure and he has all the rights to live with the memories of his love...

Some stories are meant to have a lonely hero singing his songs alone and some things in life are not replaceable...

It's better to live with the pain of the loss than to mess up with whatever you are left with by trying to go for the replacement....

Maan is happy to live with the pain and he too deserves to be happy if this is the real happiness in his dictionary....

Would his decision be any different if never met Geet again?

No... For he would have still be living with his memories worrying about Geet all the time... Now atleast he doesn't have to worry about her...

Maybe babaji wanted to lessen his burdens....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 29

Past days.... Delhi..

Annie's birthday party....

Maan couldn't resist Geet looking intoxicatingly hot....

He just goes and hugs her... Geet feels better after that undesirable Rahul episode....

She needed to be in Maan's arms badly....

He then asks her for a dance...

Geet refuses.... She feels awkward to dance with Maan in front of everyone... And also this kind of dancing is new to her and she doesn't want to make a fool of herself....

Maan just ignores her resistance and takes her to the dance floor... Geet has lost control of herself and it's all like a dream for her... She couldn't believe that she is dancing with Maan....

Maan takes the lead and Geet just becomes a doll in his hands.... Maan has been waiting for this for a long time and he wouldn't miss this chance...

It's something like the kurban hua sequence in GHSP... But this one is not a duet and they dance along with the others in the crowd where no one is bothered about the others...

Geet gets carried away by Maan's passion and struggles to control her passions too....

After the dance Maan takes Geet to a restaurant.... Geet is too quiet for she doesn't know what to say and is scared about her own feelings...

The whole time Maan keeps staring Geet and Geet is so embarrassed as his intentions are too obvious..

She couldn't even enjoy her favourite lacha paratha with butter chicken... She struggles to swallow every bite as this is not going to help douse her actual hunger...

Even Maan has become silent... There is no need for words with their eyes conveying their messages loud and clear.... Both are in the same condition.... Maan keeps staring her in anticipation...

They have reached KM and it's time to part as Maan stays in the OH and Geet in the mansion...

It's hard for Maan to let her go and so he moves the car slowly...

Geet also doesn't want to go... She just wishes this drive never ends...

It's time to say goodbye and good night....

Present times.... Mumbai...

The launch party is a huge success and they already have a lot of clients interested to work with them...

Next day....

Pari is leaving and she has just got the invitations of her brother's wedding delivered...

She wants to invite Dev and Geet personally before she could go to the airport...

Maan takes her to Dev's place...

Geet and Dev have gone out.... It's Sunday and they should be at home...

Only Gayatri is there having a discussion with some Panditji....

Gayatri welcomes Pari and Maan....

Pari gives her the invitation and asks her to come to her brother's wedding along with Dev and Geet...

Pari: you must come to the wedding aunty

Gayatri: you too must come to Deb's wedding for which Panditji is looking for an auspicious date

Maan is shocked to hear that... Geet is not married to Dev?

Pari: sure Dadi, Geet already told me about it

Maan couldn't believe that Geet told Pari and not him....

Gayatri: Panditji, look for a date sooner, it's too late, it's been six months since the engagement

Maan is confused... They are just engaged?

Gayatri: Dev has taken Geet and Aditi to the temple to get babaji's blessings

Maan looks around and finds a huge portrait of Geet with Aditi...

He keeps staring at it....

Pari: Maan Maan

Maan realises what's going on...

Pari: Maan, let's go

Maan goes and drops Pari at the airport....

He is so frustrated that Geet tell him about everything....

He wants to meet Geet.... The picture of Geet with Aditi at Deb's house disturbs him very much...

The next day Geet comes to KC to meet a client with Maan...

Through out the meeting Maan ignores Geet....

He is so angry with her....

Geet realises that something is wrong with him... Pari is also not here and she should do something about it...

She goes to see Maan in his cabin but he just comes out of his cabin to leave... He totally ignores Geet and walks off...

Geet follows him to the lift...

Maan closes the door of the lift but Geet stops and gets in...

She is not going to let him get away like before....

Geet: what's wrong with you?

Maan: what's wrong with me?

Maan holds her and arrests her against the wall.... He is hurt...

Geet is not scared....

Maan looks into her eyes and is broken....

Maan: who is Dev?

Geet: I think you already know him

Maan: don't test my patience Geet

Maan gets even more closer....

Imagine the lift scene of GHSP...

Geet: I don't understand anything

Maan: don't act Geet, I know the truth

Geet: what truth?

Maan: the bloody truth that Dev is not your husband

Geet is not shocked... She remains calm....

Maan: why did you lie to me Geet? What do you want to hide from me?

Geet: I don't lie, I never said he is my husband

Maan: you could have told me that

Geet: you didn't ask me, as usual you just assumed things

Maan: don't blame me for your mistakes, you are the one who hid the truth from me, but you can't hide it forever, now I know everything

Geet: you are again making a mistake

Maan: MSK never makes mistakes now, that Maan who used to make mistakes is dead

Maan: Geet, it's not too late, you are only engaged

Geet is shocked to hear that....

Geet: as you said that Geet Handa you are talking about is also dead

Maan: don't keep lying Geet, I know you better

Geet: You never knew me, and you don't know anything about me now

Maan: I don't want to know anything about the past, I know how to get what is mine

Geet: I can never be so selfish like you, you are not going to get anything, I warn you to stay away from me and my family

Maan: your family?

Geet: yes, now I have a beautiful family, I won't let your pagalpan ruin it

Maan: you are fooling yourself Geet, it's time for you to end your fake sleep, wake up to the truth Geet, you know there no family for you without me

Geet: I should say that, you were a part of my life and now you have no place in my life

Maan is shattered hearing that...

Maan: how could you say that Geet?

Geet: it's the truth, don't try to ignore the truth as always

Maan: let's see whose truth wins, I'm not going to run away this time, I'm here to fight, get ready to face MSK Miss. Geet Handa

Maan leaves the lift in his typical MSK style as Geet keeps looking at him... Here's comes our MSK....