Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part - 10

Present... Mumbai.... it's Friday evening and Mohan has just arrived...

Maan tells Mohan that he has asked that M.bhai to come with the guest list so that they could get to know something about the people they are about to meet the next day and maybe decide whom they might want to know more about, like people that could be of help to KC's business, ones that would be ready to work with them, or someone who already knew about them...

M.bhai comes and he demands to have dinner with them...Maan orders some food for him first so that he would open up a little...

M.bhai: toh aap hai Mohanji of the KC, I've heard a lot about you

It's his habit of bragging about his acquaintance with every other builder in town.. as if no one would do anything without his knowledge...he won't even spare Mohan... Sure he has heard about KC from his contacts with similar brokers in Delhi but he doesn't know anything about Mohan, not even the name....

Mohan: so what do you know about me?

M.bhai: you are very successful and want to start business in Mumbai

Adi was to get information from him but he has got all the information from Adi.....

Mohan is pretty impressed....

Mohan: so what have you got?

He pulls out a pamphlet full of builder's ads... He starts telling about everyone.... He then stops at one UNITED BUILDERS... he says very high about them and tells them that they are also based in Lucknow before they shifted to Mumbai just 3 years back and have now become tough competition for even the giants in Mumbai... It's all the dedication and hardwork of their MD who is very young for whatever he has accomplished...

Mohan: Maan is also equally capable and I know we would be tough contenders too, haina Maan?

Maan: haan chahchaji, we can, after all you are in the business for decades and this newbie is nothing before you

M.bhai: don't underestimate your rival sir, he knows his business better

Maan: we'll see that tomorrow, Adiiii

Adi sends off M.bhau giving him his commission

Next day at the meet...

M.bhai introduces them to some of the business men that he had been telling about last evening...

Mohan is least interested and he only wants to meet the MD of that UNITED BUILDERS... even Maan is curious...

Then comes a young man just a little elder than Maan and he doesn't seem like whatever M.bhai hyped about him.... He looks simple and fun loving... He seems to have come to enjoy the party rather than talking business...

Mohan recognises him immediately and goes and introduces himself... He is very excited to know someone from Delhi... His father had business in Delhi...

when he comes across the name KC he is reminded of that name and he is very familiar with it.. he had just asked his staff to digitise their earlier records and he had seen that name in many businesses that their firm has done earlier...

He tells about their firm Rajan constructions which was under his father's name..now Mohan remembers Rajan and is very happy to see his son successful...

Rajan was a good friend of his and later they lost contact as Rajan suddenly fell ill and his business sunk... he had died and it took his son some years to come back...

Mohan tells about his plans to expand the business in Mumbai and is very keen to work with UNITED BUILDERS... He says that he'll ask his son to meet him in his office and gives their card.... Mohan wanted him to meet Maan but Maan has gone with Adi to meet someone M.bhai said....

Maan just comes back and is surprised to see that same guy waiting for the lift... He takes another look and he is the same guy, how could Maan forget him?... Geet hugged him at the airport... Maan is again reminded of Geet at the airport... Maan feels so frustrated just looking at him.... Yes, it's the very same huggy teddy of Geet... He can't wait to meet him... Or is he trying to reach someone else thru him?

Geet is waiting for Dev... He is again late.... And Aditi is not ready to eat without him.... Geet tried her best to make her eat but Aditi is also stubborn...

Geet: I'm going to eat, whoever wants to eat can join me

Geet opens the dishes and peeps in..

Geet: hmm chicken poppers, pasta

Someone likes her pasta.... Aditi just looks yearningly... But she pretends not to be interested...

Aditi: I don't want anything

Dev just comes....

Dev: halo sweetie, so you don't want your chocolates, I thought it's your favourite, no problem, Geet we can share it

Aditi reaches for her chocolate...

Dev: hmm someone is angry with me, should I give this or not?

Aditi: Geet is only angry

Dev catches hold of Aditi and hugs her.... He then kisses her while she kisses him back after getting her chocolate....

Geet looks at them and smiles... Ye donno bhi na...

Dev: tum bhi aajao Geet come on group hug

Geet joins them too..... Gayatri is very happy to see them having fun... She just hopes her son gets all the happiness that he deserves... Babaji is not kind enough to him... But now he seems to be happy.... Thanks to Geet, Dev is very lucky to have her.....

Dev: Geet, you know something, I got to meet someone from the past, you would be surprised to know who it is

Geet is shocked hearing that... She has just met someone from her past and now Dev is talking about the past too.... though she doesn't want to think about HIM she is somehow reminded of HIM, just when she has moved on leaving her past behind she got to see HIM at the airport, even if it's not a direct meeting still HE could give her the same chills as ever.... Geet is lost in her thoughts...

Dev: Geet Geet

Geet: hmm

Dev is so excited....

Dev: I met someone who knows dad, he was telling me about dad, he actually had a lot of good things to say about dad, it's always nice to hear that, I miss him a lot.

Geet: haan Dev, I know, even a lot of our clients share so much about papaji, I wish I had met him

Dev: they were also our clients and guess what? They want to do business with us again

Geet: that's good

Dev: they are based in Delhi and are new to Mumbai

Geet just hears Delhi... How could she forget those days she spent there, with the Khuranas, she can never forget Annie's wedding and all that happened after that....

Dev : you might have heard about them, Khurana constructions

Geet can't believe what she heard, she is not feeling so good, how would she meet the Khuranas again?

Dev: Mohan uncle is such a nice man, you would also like him

Geet is shocked.... Dev doesn't know about her past much... He is not bothered about it... He has always respected her privacy.. he is such a gentleman...

But now it's going to be tough for Geet to hide her past... She is so confused... How would Dev react when he comes to know about the past...

But what bothers her the most is the thoughts of MSK, after so much struggle she has just managed to forget everything but now it seems impossible to keep HIM out of her thoughts....

The only relief is that Maan has gone back to Canada.... That's what she thinks... haina?

Geet thinks that it's just business and moreover Maan is not here, it's only the others, maybe uncleji and Vicky.... She could manage to keep it purely professional....

Dev takes Aditi upstairs with him... He has promised to watch lion king with her... He imitates Simba and Aditi loves to see him do that...

Geet is bored watching it with Aditi often and she goes to take some rest... It's their papa-beti time together and Geet is only happy to leave them on their own for Dev gets to spend very little time with Aditi while Geet is the one who always stays with her...

Geet goes back to the past... Hoshiarpur days.....

Past days.... Hoshiarpur....

After the party is over Maan is back to his tent... As Maan comes back from Hoshiarpur thru the forest he is reminded of that day when he first met Geet.... He was only thinking of her all day and even forgets some work that he wanted to finish that evening....

Maan is constantly reminded of those pair of eyes that kept following him like a hawk that morning... He tries to ignore her thoughts and think about the business assignment instead... Mohan has trusted Maan with this huge responsibility and he can't fail him...

But he can't ignore Geet like that... He doesn't know why he is so much affected by her unfortunate situation... He hasn't seen any girl in distress like this and Geet reminds him of Sheetal... Maan always thought Sheetal never came out of her comfort zone and depended too much on Madan for everything... That's why she could not bear his absence...

Maan is confused as to why she kept searching for him and what's those Hazel eyes want to know from him... she definitely wants to ask him something... But she won't.. that's her problem.. she is not verbal and she doesn't ask for help... Then how would anyone help her.. she thinks she can manage herself but that she can't...

Next day it's Baisakhi and everyone is out in the market place celebrating with a lots of games and shops... Annie wants to go too but dadi asks her not to go alone.. Annie pesters Maan to come with her and Maan comes....

There Annie meets Geet... Geet is with Pinky and Channi... Geet introduces Annie to them and the girls take off leaving Maan behind... Maan just follows them from a distance... Annie doesn't know about these people.. and those bikers who got punched might be here for Geet... But Geet doesn't care about anything... Look at her enjoying the ice cream and chaats... Maan is keeping an eye on her...

As Maan feared those bikers are there searching for Geet and her friends.... They have found the girls and stealthily follow them... But they don't know that someone else is after them...

Maan catches hold of them from the back and takes them away from the crowd.. they immediately start apologizing for what they did that day and beg Maan to forgive them.. they promise not to turn in the direction of the girls hereafter...

Maan let's them go after taking a photo of them in the mobile and warns them that he could easily file a case against them now from anywhere, so they should always be careful.... He then let's them go...

Maan goes back in search of the girls and he is worried not to find them anywhere there.... He runs in search of them... Then someone stops him and he turns back and finds those familiar eyes... It's Geet... For once Maan looks worried and she is not...

Geet: Annie is there

She shows the giant wheel and Maan is already relieved seeing Geet...he knows Annie would manage anyhow....

Maan: tum unke saath Kyun nahi gayi?

Geet: i'm scared of height

Maan: is there anything that you are not scared of?

Geet blinks... Maan keeps staring her...she looks beautiful in her new salwar... She has let her hair loose which suited her more... When her hair blows in the wind and falls on her face Maan's hands reach them without any hesitation to push them aside as they block his views...

Now she is scared of him... she steps back and turns towards the giant wheel... She waves at Annie... Annie waves back...

Maan just keeps looking at her innocent eyes.... There is a constant worry lingering in those beautiful eyes... Maan wants to know what's troubling her... He knows about her family but that's not it.. she wants something else.. what could that be?

Maan keeps guessing... What would a girl of her age want?... A prince on a white horse coming for her... Is that so? Is she the Cinderella waiting for the prince? Maan can't reject that idea for he knows for sure that she is stupid enough to believe in fairytales... Does that mean Maan wants to be her prince?

Maan is totally confused... There is something about that girl that keeps him hooked... He just wants to see her happy... Like any other girl... Maan has known a lot of girls and no one was like Geet...

Geet is like the quintessential Bollywood heroin always finding herself in trouble waiting for the hero to come to her rescue... But Maan is not the essential bollywood hero and he can't be always there for her to help her... But he wants to be there for her whenever she needs....

Annie then bids farewell to the girls... They are leaving for Delhi the next day... Geet is disappointed and suddenly her eyes are fixed on Maan... He'll be gone? How she wished he stays back... To see her fight back... Or atleast save her when she gets lost and gets into trouble like the other day..

Geet knows that she would be needing his help often... She has a lot to scale through ... She doesn't know how she would escape from the clutches of the so called marriage her family is about to get her into... there is a talk of some guy coming to see her next week...

She is confused as to how to fight against this? Would she hit the boy who comes to see her with a stick and scare him away? She wants to ask Maan, what should she do? She keeps staring into his eyes with all those questions...

Annie: bhai, chalein?

Maan leaves still worried, would she get back to her house safely?...

Those were the happy days when Geet only trusted Maan and no one else... She always came to him whenever she was in trouble.. first it maybe destiny that brought them together but later Geet kudh aayi thi Maan ke paas... Such was the faith that she had in him... Did he deserve such loyalty? But did he really have the same trust in her????

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 11

Present times..... Mumbai.....

As Maan is disturbed by seeing that guy he just goes for a long drive still unable to understand what he wants.. why he hates that guy whom he has just met... He didn't even meet him face to face...

Why does it bother him so much that Geet is with him... Or is he over reacting.. maybe he's hurt because Geet is not with him.... Maybe he wants to be with her.... One thing he is very clear, he is not happy without her....

Maan gets a call from Mohan... He asks Maan to come and pick him up... Mohan is leaving and Maan goes to drop him at the airport... On their way Mohan tells Maan about Dev Khanna, the one M.bhai has been telling them...

So he finally made Mohan meet that Dev.. luckily Maan escaped... He has heard too much about this Dev that Maan thinks he is overrated....

But the one guy that Maan wants to meet is this huggy teddy of Geet... he has been disturbing Maan too much...

Maan calls M.bhai and asks him to fix a personal meeting with that Dev Khanna as Mohan already told him..

He then asks him if he could meet one of the other guy that was there...

M.bhai: sab, naam kya hai sab?

Maan: I don't know

M.bhai: company ka naam toh yaad hoga

Maan: woh nahi

M.bhai: phir hum usse kaise mil sakthe? Bahut mushkil hai sab

Maan: M.bhai ke liye bhi koi kaam mushkil ho saktha hai kya?

M.bhai: aaisa kuch nahi hai sab

Maan: toh do something

M.bhai: haan sab, kal woh aatha toh hum zaroor mil sakthe

Maan: ok then, hum phir kal milthe hai

Next day is just for fun... Mostly the families and kids come to enjoy all the food and games...

Maan hates all this but he is here for Geet... No, he is here for her boyfriend or maybe friend...or pathi.

Maan just wants to know how he is related to Geet... Maan has been waiting for him and he is worried he would miss him in the crowd...

It's chaos here with all loud music and kids running around....

M.bhai comes with a smile..

M.bhai: sab sab woh aagaye

Maan: tum usko kaise jaanthe ho?

M.bhai: Dev Khanna Ko kaun kaun nahi jaatha?

Maan gets irritated... Not again...

Maan: par aaj mujhe kissi aur ka intezaar hai

M.bhai: pehle inse milo sab

He takes Maan forcefully.... Dev is standing there talking with a few friends... He is turning the other way..

M.bhai: Dev sab, Dev sab

Dev turns and Maan is surprised to see that huggy teddy there... Immediately his eyes look around for Geet... She is not here.. he has come single.. so he is not a family man.. so he is just a friend.. for a moment his mind is overwhelmed with joy...

Dev looks at Maan searching for someone....

Dev: may I help you? Are you looking for your friend? Or girl friend?

Dev winks.... Maan is not amused... He controls his anger...

Maan: I don't have time for all those rubbish

Dev: you are too serious man, chill out, so who are you looking for then?

Maan: I was just looking for you Mr. Dev Khanna

Dev: oh you know me? You must be Maan then, I was looking forward to meeting you

Maan is shocked, how does he know him? Has Geet told him about her past, about Maan

Maan looks confused...

Dev: you must be Mohan uncle's son

So Dev calls chachaji uncle from the first meeting.... No wonder he is so successful in business...

Maan: yes, Maan Singh Khurana

Dev: glad to meet you Maan

Seedhe Maan, no formal addressing...

Maan: actually I'm glad to meet you Mr.Khanna

Dev: oh come on man, am I looking too old, just call me Dev

Maan: woh I'm here to talk about KC, we are new to Mumbai

Dev: uncle told me that you are looking for a good place for your office, I just looked for that and am happy to tell you that we've an unbooked space in one of our just finished project, I was holding that for myself, but I am happy to give that to you

Maan Ko shock pe shock laga... But when it comes to business Maan is also a pacca business man...

Maan: we would love to have it, I'll inform uncle and let you know

Dev: uncle told me that we have been doing business in my father's time, I'm eagerly waiting to work with you again

Maan: we are also looking forward to working with you once we get launched in Mumbai, actually chachaji wants our pilot project to be a joint venture with you

Dev: oh that sounds great, why don't you come and see the office tomorrow?

Maan: I'll

Dev: ok then, see you tomorrow, I've to go now, family commitments, hope you also find your girl friend soon

Dev winks and leaves.... Dev se toh mulakat ho gayi.. par Geet se kab mulakat hogi?

And also Dev refered to his family... does that mean he is related to Geet? Maan is not feeling so good...

M.bhai: hare, mujhe toh koi kaam hi nahi hai

Maan: haina, what do you know about his family?

M.bhai looks at Maan suspiciously...

Maan: he looks like a family guy, I thought I should know more about his family just to make it easier

M.bhai: Dev is married, and his wife is an active partner in the business, I know her too

Maan: wife?

Maan goes numb... like he has seized to feel anymore.... Could that be Geet? Maan is lost in his thoughts....

Her innocent face keeps flashing in his mind.... That smile and that awkward shyness...

She is an expression queen and her eyes did most of the conversations while she remained mostly silent...

M.bhai kept on telling more but Maan didn't hear anything after that and he didn't want to know anything else

That night Maan couldn't sleep... he keeps thinking about Geet and Dev... So he is her husband... No wonder Geet hugged him that day... She must be happily married to Dev... But when does this happen?

Maan was away from her for 5 years and this could have happened any time inbetween...

He ignored her all this time and now all of a sudden he is worried about Geet... He knows it's too late but still his heart yearns to see her again.. just for the old times sake...

Now that he knows that she is married to Dev he won't have any problem seeing them together... Haina? Or maybe not.. she might have moved on but he is still stuck in the past... It'll always hurt him to see Geet with some other guy... even when Maan too moves on... Haina?

He knows Geet very well... Though he was with her just for a month or so he got to know her more than her stupid family did...

she gives her everything without any reservations when she is committed to a relationship... She was like that only even in their relationship... be it in the early days or later into their relationship, she trusted him 100%.. or that's what Maan thought...

Or maybe it was just an infatuation, like the first crush with the harmones playing havoc... they were too young.. Geet was just eighteen and Maan twenty two..... but in the end it turned out that she trusted her stupid family more...

Maan is badly hurt..... How could she do that? He is turning crazy not knowing why she did that... He needs to know the reason.. it hurts only when you love and trust someone so much and they don't understand you...

Only Geet could hurt him so much and he just wants to know why she did that? She did nothing wrong, she just moved on in her life... He was not there for almost 5 years now...

But those golden days are not going to come back and Maan can't forget them either... Maan is back to his past....

Past days....

The Khuranas return to Delhi.. but Maan is not going with them now....

After everyone leaves Maan stays at their farm house as per dadima's orders....he has to stay back for the work Mohan has given him....it will take another week or two for him to seal the deal.... He too gets his lunch from the Handa house just like his grand father....

Usually Raju, the man working in their farm goes and gets the lunch from the Handa house in time.. today he is sick and Maan is frustrated waiting... He doesn't know that Raju is sick...

Though he didn't like the idea of troubling someone unnecessarily for his food he kind of liked the delicious homemade simple indian food which reminds him of the food Sheetal made him.... he has waited too long and decides to cook something quick for the lunch...

While at the Handa house ranno is worried as the lunch has been packed an hour before and it's getting cold... There is no sign of Raju and their own servant doesn't know to ride even a bicycle... It would be too late if he takes it by walk..

The men are out and ranno has to get help from Geet only... She asks Geet to go give the food at the Khurana house with Teeto... You know we don't send girls alone...

Geet is only happy for she gets to go out and maybe hangout with her friends for a while before Brij returns...

Ranno: Geet jaldhi kar

Geet: aarahi hoon maa

Ranno: Teeto teek se pakadlena

Geet: tu toh bahut hi chinta kar rahi ho, yahan hum donno bukhe mar rahe toh bhi koi fikar nahi hai tujhe

Ranno has forgot about everyone as she was only worried to send the lunch on time to the Khurana house... things have started looking good for the two families after a long break and ranno doesn't want to mess up ....

Ranno: Geet tu isse dekhe aao mein tummare liye aaj laddu banathi

Rishwat toh ghar se hi shuru hotha..

Teeto: didi mere liye ice cream

Geet: sshh not now

Geet signals him not to tell about their going to the bazaar to ranno...

Ranno: Geet pehle usse khana dekhe jaana

What's wrong with ranno? She is only worried about her hospitality....

Geet: teek hai teek hai, hum koshish karenge

Ranno is worried that Geet is still irresponsible and hopes she would be more responsible once she gets married and goes to her sasuraal...

Geet goes to the Khurana farm house and asks Teeto to deliver the food while she waits out...

Geet: jaldhi kar Teeto

But the lunch box is too heavy for Teeto to carry.... Geet had to get it in herself... She curses her fate and also the one responsible for that( none other than MSK, lunch toh uske liye hi haina)..

Geet: ek din bukhe rehne se koi marjatha hai kya? Nahi na

Geet knocks the door.... Maan is busy preparing his Maggie... He thinks maybe it's Raju...

Maan: andhar aao

But Geet is not going in... she is scared hearing his voice... Just then she realises that she has got the lunch for Maan....

Maan comes and opens the door... He finds Teeto standing there alone with the lunch box beside him...

Maan: tum akhele kaise aaye?

Teeto turns back and Maan finds Geet standing there with her bike...

Teeto could smell the aroma of Maggie cooking coming from inside...

Maan: andar aao

Teeto again looks at Geet... She shows him the watch... They are getting late...

Maan: why don't you come have lunch with me?

Teeto: didi Maggie.. Teeto shouts as Maggie is Geet's favourite too....

Maan: tum bhi aa sakthi ho

Geet: Teeto tujhe ice cream nahi chahiye kya?

Geet signals again... Maan has learnt sign language coming to Hoshiarpur and getting to know Geet...

Maan: I have that chocolate sundae that you liked that day

Maan tries to woo Teeto... It's the left over from the party, warna Maan is not an ice cream fan...

Teeto goes with Maan ignoring Geet... Geet stands there waiting when she hears dogs barking fiercely from a distance... That sound seem to get closer when Geet decides to go inside for her safety...

Geet stealthily enters inside and looks at Teeto relishing the Maggie like never before....

Maan comes with the omelette he made specially for Teeto... Geet hides behind the pillar...

Maan: hwz the Maggie?

Teeto: very tasty, Geet didi doesn't make them like this

Maan: your Geet didi has been cheating you, she doesn't even know how to make Maggie

Geet gets angry... Maggie toh Maggie hothi hai.. what's new? And just making Maggie doesn't make him a great cook...

Teeto: nahi nahi, she makes good Maggie but not like this

Geet is happy that her brother didn't let her down completely...

Maan: ok then let your didi decide which one is better

Maan then gets a plate ready for her...

Maan: I know you are here, it's better to come out of your hiding

Geet is embarrassed as he has found out... she then comes out and keeps staring Teeto only...Geet is also hungry....

Maan leaves so that she won't feel shy... He goes to get her an omelette...

Geet sits with Teeto and tastes the somewhat different looking Maggie... It's so good loaded with cheese... Maan has also tossed in some spinach and corn too.. Teeto hates spinach and he is enjoying this?

Geet tries to take a bite from Teeto's omelette when he pulls his plate away from her... Just then Maan comes with the omelette and puts it in front of her... Geet just gets up seeing him... Maan holds her and makes her sit back....

Maan: no one leaves until you finish your food, I don't like wasting food

Maan tells in a stern tone... Even Teeto is scared... Geet sits back and continues.... She never raised her head nor turned in his direction...

Maan too sits near her and joins them... He opens the tiffin when Geet again stands up to help him...

Maan: why do you keep getting up like this? Just sit and enjoy your food, you need not bother about me, just think that you are home

Geet thinks about their home... When the men come home the women have to discontinue eating and go serve them first... And having tasted Maan's Maggie Geet thinks that his wife must be so lucky...

After finishing their food Geet and Teeto wait for Maan to finish...

Maan: you go have your ice cream, it's in the freezer

Geet is happy to get away... She then gets Teeto his ice cream... Maan finds her empty handed...

Maan: do you need special mention everytime?

Geet goes and takes her share immediately.... Maan has seen her enjoying her ice cream like a kid...not like a kid, she is really a kid.... Geet asks Teeto to hurry for they are getting late.... And also she wants to leave before Maan finishes his lunch...

Teeto: bye bhaiya

Geet almost drags Teeto out.... She doesn't know why Maan's presence bothers her a lot... she is not used to hanging out with strangers that too young men... she did her schooling in a girls school..... That's why she feels awkward when Maan always gets closer with her without any hesitation..... He has no limitations when he is with a girl....

And with Geet he feels pretty comfortable and he doesn't realise that she is different as she is from Hoshiarpur... He thinks she is just like Annie but Annie has been brought up in Delhi... Anyway Geet is happy that he has not left with the others...

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 12

Present times.... Mumbai....

Maan is happy to work with Dev though he is not a fan of him...

Everyone knows the reason... His wife Geet is an active partner in his business.... Maan gets to meet her finally... It's not that he is desperate.. you know MSK' s big ego...

Maan couldn't stop himself from thinking about his past encounters with Geet.....

There is something about her that disturbs him a lot... He is pained to see her hurt... he just wants to put a smile on her face... He only wishes to see her happy free of any burdens just like any other girl her age....

What Geet likes the most is the way he takes his own rights in her life like he is not a stranger but someone very close to her... When her own family doesn't understand her feelings here is someone whom she can rely like family..

Maan gets ready to go meet this Dev Khanna in his office... He has promised to give them the office space for KC.... It's an official meeting, so nothing personal should hinder the launch of KC...

Maan is here for Vicky and not for anyone else... Haina?

Maan calls Vicky to give the news of the availability of an office space and that he is sure that it would be finalized...

Vicky: halo bro, how are you? It's such a pleasant surprise, you are back? I knew you can't stay away from us, and

Vicky pauses... He knows Maan hates to revisit the past... But Vicky always considered Geet as his babhi.. you know it's like they are destined to be together...

Vicky is with his new bride Tara at his in-laws enjoying their hospitality for their new Damad...

He doesn't have any knowledge about Maan's change of plans...

Maan: Vicky, I know you are enjoying your married life, I didn't want to disturb you, but it's your business, you should know everything about it, I'm here only for the launch and then it's up to you, I know you would smash it

Vicky quickly assumes that it should be one of dadi's plans and he has to play with it accordingly... so she successfully stopped Maan... She kept looking forward to this day for so long....

Dadi is the official match maker of the khurana pariwar... Be it Arjun or Tara, it's always dadi's choice and it never fails... She picked Yamuna for Mohan... Only this Madan's different and Maan is his blood.. he should be different too... haina?

Maan: Vicky, are you listening?

Vicky: haan bro, I know my bro, you are the best, I think I can enjoy my vacation, haina?

Maan too thinks that Vicky should be kept out of this... He is lucky and he should enjoy his newly married life...

Maan: ok Vicky, you carry on, bye

Vicky: thanks bro, bye

Maan calls Adi but Adi is struck with M.bhai.... Maan can't wait and he goes to the United builders office....

Dev is happy to see them... He wants Geet to meet them... He calls Geet who is busy with the document works... Dev is always a step ahead..

Dev: Maan, I want to meet someone special, she is the real force behind our business, I'm just the namesake boss, be it business or family women are better bosses, I think you would agree

How would Maan agree, he is always his own boss, business or family it's always been his call... That's what has made all the difference... Geet is with Dev for a reason....

Maan: let's go see the spot

Dev smiles...: Ok then, if you insist

Dev makes a call and someone comes...

Maan is not surprised as he knew he would definitely meet her but Geet is shocked to see Maan instead of Vicky....

Dev: Geet, meet Maan, from KC

Geet: welcome to United builders Mr. Maan

Maan: Maan Singh Khurana

Dev is puzzled looking at their formal greetings.... Maan is like that only... He is always the no nonsense guy just focusing on his business... But Dev is the opposite... He likes to make friends with everyone... Be it the mailman or the watchman... He is always approachable and friendly... That's his business mantra.. whoever meets him once would always want to continue their bonding with him.. this has given him a lot of loyal clients...

Dev: Geet, Maan is our friend, your can call him Maan, haina Maan?

Maan: I don't have any preferences

Geet: that's your problem

Dev: come on guys, this is not happening, I have a meeting with the event manager, Geet he's all yours now

Geet is stunned.... So history repeats... Geet and the MSK... This time she is not that clueless abala nari that Maan could take for granted.... Now he would meet the real Geet....

Dev leaves and it's just the two of them now....

Maan: I don't have a problem, I think you might have a problem like always

Geet knows what he is referring to...

Geet: we'll find out who has a problem soon

Geet goes to find the driver but Dev has gone with the driver... He hates driving in the peak hours of Mumbai...

She has to go with Maan.... Dev keeps calling Geet often to discuss about the birthday party...

Maan is not happy to see her chatting with Dev every couple of minutes... She used to kill him with her silence but now she is so happy talking to this Dev non stop.... It's not about Geet, it's Dev, he can't stop talking.... That's his character...

Maan: I don't think you are interested in coming, you should have gone with Dev

Maan can't keep quiet....

Geet: it's not about my interest, it's about Dev, I'm here only for him

Maan thinks..... I know Geet... it's about Dev and Dev only, I'm also not here for you....

Geet now prefers talking to Dev... She knows that it's not getting any better talking with the MSK....

Geet: Dev can you share the location details?

Geet could easily be the navigator but she doesn't like the driver much...

Dev: Geet you know the route

Geet: Dev, your friend is new to Mumbai, you better send him the location details

Dev sends Maan the details... Now Maan understands that Geet is not comfortable talking to him... It hurts, there was a time when she enjoyed listening to him.....

They reach the site and Geet gets off quickly and goes in not waiting for Maan... She pretends to be busy talking on the phone while their manager comes and takes Maan to the office space that Dev wants KC to take...

Maan also likes the place... It's in prime location and it would be impossible for them to get a better place...

Maan tells the manager that he is ready to take it and asks him to proceed with the formalities...

The manager then takes Maan to the reception where Geet is waiting with the documents...

She signs the agreement for United builders while Maan signs for KC...

She didn't even think for a second or talk with Dev before signing... It's the kind of faith that Dev has in Geet... That faith that the MSK lacks...

Maan is surprised by her invincible command over the proceedings... This is not the Geet he knows... She is not that Geet easily influenced by others... Specially Maan, haina?

Thanks to the great MSK, She has learnt a lot from her experiences....

Geet prefers to stay back while Maan leaves.... Geet takes a taxi to go back.....

Maan is shocked to see the new version of Geet.... But still he couldn't stop admiring her... That's what she is capable of... Geet has the power to keep him captivated by her sheer presence.... There is something intoxicating about her eyes...

Though she tries to shield her feelings with that attitude her eyes always keep Maan entertained with their expressions... he could see the same sparks in them everytime their eyes meet... She doesn't hate him totally, a part of the Geet Handa who fell head over heels for the MSK is still there lingering...

Maan knows that his Geet is not lost completely but is only struggling to beat this new Geet.... This is not the Geet that Maan likes... He wants his Geet back who was ready to fight for her happiness... He just hates this Geet who is fake and she is the one Geet has deliberately created over the years to hide her real self... But Maan is here to unmask her reality... Haina?

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 13

Present times.... Mumbai....

Maan is happy to work with Dev though he is not a fan of him...

Everyone knows the reason... His wife Geet is an active partner in his business.... Maan gets to meet her finally... It's not that he is desperate.. you know MSK' s big ego...

Next day.... Dev calls Maan....

Dev: halo Maan, where are you? You should be here right now

Maan: where?

Dev: office aur Kahan?

Maan: office? It's yet to get launched, I'm working on that only, I am talking with one M.bhai

Dev: what? No, no, don't rely on such persons, come to our office, it's all yours now, I already talked with Mohan uncle and told him that we'll take care of everything

Maan: ok, I'm on my way

Dev: that's the spirit

When Maan reaches their office he doesn't find Dev.... Dev is busy in some meetings.....

Maan calls Dev..... : Dev, what's this? No one is here

Dev: relax Maan, Geet is there only, she is the expert in all this, she knows all the people, interiors to hiring the securities, she has been doing this for all our branches, she will also get it done on time and at the best prices....

Maan: what? We have our team, Adi is here

Dev: Maan, believe me, this is Mumbai and let me do this for Mohan uncle

Maan: ok fine, I'm waiting

Geet comes as Dev called her too...

Geet: let's go, I've called the interior designers

Geet goes to the lift and Maan follows.... Maan moves slowly for he doesn't want to get into the lift with Geet....

Geet stops it for Maan... Maan is surprised.... She is like I'm not affected by anyone.... Not anymore...

But it is not the same for Maan... She looks like a puzzle as always... Maan can't say that he knows his Geet... For she has changed....

As they drive to the new office space Geet is busy with her tab while Maan couldn't stop himself from gazing her every now and then.... He has a hundred questions to ask her but he can't for he is not in a position to question her....

At the new office, the interior designers are waiting for them... They know Geet and start discussing with her straight away... Geet introduces Maan to them...

They ask his suggestions and he had to join the conversation... This time around he is reduced to a mere listener for Geet does all the talking...

Dev calls Geet.....

Geet: haan Dev, we are almost finished, I'll be back

Dev: Geet, I forget to invite Maan for the party, you please invite him personally

Geet: ok Dev, I'll

Dev: let me speak with Maan

Geet: he is busy, I'll take care of it, bye Dev

Geet quickly cuts the call... Dev wants to invite Maan? Why? He is just a business ally... They know him just a week ago... It's not necessary.... Haina?

Next day Geet is busy with Aditi.... It's her birthday.... It's her fourth birthday and she is entering her 5 th year.....

Dev re-checks the guest list and is reminded of Maan... He calls Maan...

Dev: halo Maan

Maan: halo Dev, what's the plan today?

Dev: no no no Maan, no plans today, you should be here on time

Maan: where?

Dev: didn't Geet tell you?

Maan manages...: haan, I forgot, just wanted to confirm

Dev: you must be here at the Khanna house at 5 pm sharp

Maan: ok Dev, I'll be there, bye

The party is on and the guests start arriving.... Geet gets Aditi ready and brings her down...

Aditi looks like an angel and Geet is also not far behind.... She too looks stunning in her saree....

Everyone wishes Aditi... She has invited her school friends and is very happy to see her barbie cake... She can't wait to cut the cake and taste it... She runs towards the cake followed by Geet....

Geet: Aditi wait, wait a minute beta

Aditi: nahi, I want the cake now

Geet: Dev, ye Dev Kahan hai?

Dev comes.... : Halo my darling, you want the cake? You can have it, come on guys, let's cut the cake

Dev takes Aditi along with Geet and they both hold her little hand to cut the cake... Everyone sings and claps while they cut the cake....

Maan just enters and is surprised to see their happy family time together... He is shocked to know that they have such a big daughter....

Geet is so happy with Dev and Aditi... Dev has seen Maan.... He calls Maan..... Maan hesitates to intrude...

Geet is shocked to see Maan there... How would he know? So Dev invited Maan.....

Dev: welcome Maan, Aditi, uncle Ko cake khilayiye

Geet helps Aditi.... He couldn't get his eyes off Geet as well.... He is seeing her in a saree for the first time....

Maan bends down to reach those little fingers... He takes the cake from her and gives it back to her...

Maan: happy birthday sweetie

Aditi takes a bite and is very happy... She signal's Maan to bend down and when Maan reaches her she kisses him... That's what she always does with Dev too... Whenever she gets her cake, ice cream or chocolate she thanks with a kiss....

Maan is so happy... He takes her in his arms and kisses her back ...

Geet is astonished to see all this.... She stands there seeing them and Dev is very happy to see Aditi easily getting attached to Maan....

Dev: I think Aditi likes you

Maan: hmm, she is so adorable

Then they have some games for the children.... Then they play the music and the children are asked to dance... Everyone is enjoying the party while Maan leaves quickly for he doesn't want to make it difficult for Geet...

Maan feels dejected but is only happy for Geet.... She has got a lovely family and Maan doesn't want to disturb that.... She has got want she deserves....

Maan is now happy(?) to go back knowing that Geet has settled down happily.... He has been foolish to wait for such a long time...

But Geet didn't wait? Why should she wait? He is the one who ran away....

If he loved her so much why did he leave her when a problem came... If his love is true he would have stayed back and fought for his love.... He wouldn't have given up so easily...

His ego is always so big that it keeps him blind of the reality.... Now all his ego is shattered and the reality has struck back so strong that he is shattered to pieces....

Maan blames his fate for making him a part of all this while he was happy on his own in his life in Canada.... Why should destiny bring him back, bring Geet back?

Maybe it's just what he needed to know.... Now he won't have any hesitation in moving forward in his own life.... His past can never become a part of his life and it'll always remain his past, and no one can snatch it away from him....

The image of Geet with Dev and Aditi makes him feel a little jealous... If only there were no hurdles in his love story then this could be his story instead of Dev's.....

Maan should realise that everyone has a problem at some point in their lives and you have to work on a solution together and not leave your partner alone to face the problem...

Maybe Dev did what Maan failed to do.... Dev should have come as a solution for Geet and it's only Maan who has pushed her into this and he should not regret now....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 14

After meeting Geet again and having got to spend some time with her is so refreshing for Maan though it is just official....

Whether Geet has changed or not but for Maan the chemistry works the same even today.... Geet has got those magical powers.... Maan just wants to fulfill all her wishes no matter what.....

He wants to be the reason for her happiness... If it's the past or present..... He can't accept the fact that someone else has been doing his job all these years while he escaped.... Maan ruled as the saviour in Geet's life in the past...

Maan couldn't stop himself from thinking about his past encounters with Geet.....

There is something about her that disturbs him a lot... He is pained to see her hurt... he just wants to put a smile on her face... He only wishes to see her happy free of any burdens just like any other girl her age....

What Geet likes the most is the way he takes his own rights in her life like he is not a stranger but someone very close to her... When her own family doesn't understand her feelings here is someone whom she can rely like family..

Past days..... Hoshiarpur.....

The following week Maan goes to the Handa house to meet Darjhi regarding the sale of their farm land.... He need not have gone there for he could easily meet Darjhi at the farm itself but he kind of wanted to meet someone else... The next day when Raju got the lunch for him Maan did expect Geet... He wished Raju was still sick...

It's been three days since Geet came and as he is at her house his eyes naturally start looking for her... He is welcomed by everyone except Geet... He is little disappointed as he had expected to meet her here....

Maan thanks them for the delicious lunch he is having from their home...

Even Darjhi likes Maan... Teeto has also become a fan of his cooking...

Maan tries to get some clue about Geet from Teeto but Teeto wouldn't understand Maan's indirect conversation...

Then Maan learns from Darjhi that some boy is coming to see her the next day... They are planning her wedding soon... The boys family are happy with the proposal and so is everyone in the Handa pariwar...

Maan feels sad suddenly... Isn't she too young for marriage? She is just as mature as Teeto... Maan tells darjhi that he'll go meet the registrar in Amritsar tomorrow and make all the arrangements... Maan leaves with a little disappointment as he couldn't see Geet...

At the Khurana farm house... It's almost 9 pm and Maan is getting the papers ready for the next day... He then hears the dog barking loud.. maybe it's hungry...

Maan: Raju hare Raju

Raju has just gone home after letting the dog loose as usual... He must have forgot to feed it... Maan goes out and finds the dog circling the jeep... Maan gets suspicious and goes to see what's wrong...

He finds an unknown quilt at the back and it looks like someone is hiding under it... Maan cautiously approaches the jeep and uncovers to see the thief... He is surprised to see that person scared and shivering in the cold...

Maan: tum?..

Maan is shocked to see her... She is so terrified...she didn't expect to be get caught like this... She had no idea about the dog... She thought she could easily hide inside the jeep and go to Amritsar with Maan...

As she thought Maan didn't notice the back for he was just thinking about Geet and her sudden wedding plans.... Maan ties the dog and comes back..

Maan: tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?

She is not ashamed of what she has done... She has run away from her home and also from that boy who is coming tomorrow.... Maan is little relieved that she is also not interested in the wedding... She remains silent...

Maan: aur kal tumme koi dekhne aaraha haina?

Geet: mujhe kal Amritsar lekhe jao, please

Geet begs him.... Maan is confused why she is so desperate to go to Amritsar always... She is running from her marriage plans... Is there any chance of a lover in Amritsar? You know anything is possible given her beautiful looks and her vulnerable age... Even Maan is affected by her innocent seductive looks...

Maan: Amritsar mein kya hai?

Geet: mere Nani hai wahan

Maan: Tum aaise iss raat mein apne nani Ko dekhne jaoge?

Geet: mujhe Amritsar jaana hai

Maan: tummare pariwar walon Ko patha chalega ki tum iss waqt yahan hai toh kya hoga?

Geet: mujhe Amritsar jaana hai

She keeps repeating like a kid...

Maan: pehle neeche uthro

She wouldn't listen... Maan gets up and tries to pull her down... She herself gets down seeing him...

Maan: don't move from this place

Maan gets the keys and comes....he gets in the jeep and asks her to get in the front seat... She won't go...

Maan: Geet andar beito

Maan raises his voice and tries to threaten her.... Geet looks at him helpless...

She gets in thinking that maybe they will go to Amritsar...

Maan takes her back to her house... On the way Geet realises what he is doing and asks him to stop the jeep...

Maan catches hold of her on one hand and keeps driving... He knows she won't hesitate to jump off from the jeep...

Maan: ye kya pagalpan hai?

Geet breaks down and tries to convince him that she is not doing anything wrong... She just wants to escape from the marriage...

Maan: tumme patha bhi hai ki kal tummare Darjhi Ko patha chalega ki tum raat bar ghar pe nahi thi toh kya hoga?

She doesn't know anything... She just wants to stop all this somehow...

Maan: woh log toh tumme zinda nahi chodenge

Geet knows very well that anything can happen.... But why is Maan supporting her family for he is the one who told her to fight back... Now he is not happy when she is trying to do what he said...

Maan switches off the head light when they get closer and he drives slowly so that the engine wouldn't make much noise...

He then stops at a distance and takes her to the backyard...

Maan: ab tum jao, mein kal subah yahi tummare liye intezaar karoonga, kal mein tumme Amritsar lekhe jaatha hoon

He leaves her there, waits until she gets in and then returns...

Next day as he promised he takes her to Amritsar...

On the way Geet keeps silent as she thinks she could no longer trust him for he suddenly took her back to her house last night.... Though Geet is only happy that she didn't have to freeze in the cold night outside in the open jeep she was afraid she couldn't get out this morning easily...

Had she not returned they would have caught her running in the night itself and started searching her... Last night after she returned Ranno came and advised her followed by her father... They were praising the lahdka and were happy that their daughter is about to get married and is ready to start her own family... Ranno still couldn't believe that her little daughter has grown up so fast...

Maan: Amritsar mein tummare Nani akhele rehthe hai kya?

Wahan koi ladhka ho jissko Geet pasand karthi toh.... Maan is curious to know why Geet likes Amritsar more....

Geet: sab hai

Maan has got his answer.... Wah Geet what a response?

Now Maan is relieved that she has got another family to support her.. maybe they understand her better... anyhow Maan is happy that Geet is not getting married against her wish...

Maan: tummare paas unke no hai?

Geet: Kyun?

Maan: ye lo, unko bathao ki tum aarahi ho

Geet hesitates.... Maan wants her family to know that she is safe...

Geet: mein chali jaoongi

Maan: Geet sab bahut pareshaan honge

Geet gets the mobile and calls someone...

Geet: namasthe chachaji, mein Geet bol rahi hoon, woh Sam didi se baat karna hai

Chachaji: Geet Sameera toh kal hi apna ghar chali gayi

Geet cuts the call and looks worried..

Maan: kya hua? Koi problem? Woh log ghar pe hi haina? Aur ye Sam kaun hai? Tumne pehle uske bare mein nahi bathaya

Geet is already in so much trouble and this Maan is troubling her more...

She goes back to her silent mode... But Maan is not ready to leave her anywhere just like she thinks...

Maan is suspicious... This girl is not reliable... She does whatever she wants without thinking about the consequences... Or she doesn't even know what she is doing...

Maan looks at Geet.... She has fallen asleep... she was awake all night fearing that there is no escape for her after her failed attempt that night... she was all the more worried whether to trust Maan or not... what if he comes and complains about her to her family....

Maan keeps staring her....She looks so beautiful that Maan could keep looking at her for the whole day...

Maan could only smile looking at her escape from the marriage like a kid trying to escape school on the first day.... There is not much difference between Geet and any kid... Just like a kid is scared of school as he doesn't know anything about school for it's a strange new world that he is about to enter marriage is also like going to a new world for any girl....

They have almost reached Amritsar...

Maan: Geet, Geet utjao Geet

Geet slowly opens her eyes and is confused looking at Maan.. it all seems like a dream for her...

Maan is worried looking at her confused state... Is it the right decision to take her along... Maan has his doubts now... Anyway whether Maan did that for Geet or for himself ( he also thought Geet is not ready for marriage and maybe that influenced him to help her escape, or maybe he doesn't like the idea of her with any stranger) now she is his responsibility...

Maan: we have reached Amritsar, now let me drop you first, where's your Nani's house?

Geet looks around and clearly she doesn't have any clue about where they are or which road to take.... She always reaches the bus terminal from where either mamaji or lucky come and take her home...

Moreover if she reaches there this early and the news of her arrival spreads to Hoshiarpur, Darjhi would take the ladhka to Amritsar itself...

She thought she could go to Sam's place and stay there till evening... But now she can't go there also...

At some turn Geet thinks she could get off...

Geet: gadhi rokho

Maan knows she won't reach home safely... Maan stops the car and Geet gets off...

Geet is scared.... She looks lost... She waits for Maan to leave but he wouldn't... Maybe he would once she starts walking.... She starts walking slowly...

Maan follows her too.... Geet turns back and stares him...

Maan: kya dekhthi ho? Have you forgot the route?

Geet nods her head fast: nahi

She starts walking faster.... Now she doesn't know how to get rid of him...

Maan: if you want I can drop you

Geet again nods her head....no thanks.... She takes a narrow lane...

It's a quiet busy place with some shops and people moving around... Maan thinks that Geet would be safe..

Maan leaves reluctantly... He knows his job is done and is only happy that he could help her...

Maan finishes his work at the registrar office and returns.... On the way back he thinks about Geet and wants to know that she is safe...

He calls the number she called earlier....

Maan: halo

Speaker: halo ji, kaun?

Maan: woh Geet hai?

Speaker: Geet? Woh toh yahan nahi hai

That lady sounds surprised... lady gets suspicious....

Lady: tum.kaun ho? Aur Geet Ko kaise jaanthe ho?

As she continues to talk she asks her husband to come... Ji app hi baat karo

Chachaji: halo, kaun hai bhai?

Maan cuts the call.... She's not there... Where would she go?

Maan rushes to the place where she left her earlier... He is scared that Geet might have lost her way... He searches the places around... Luckily it's just a residential area... Maan finds a children's park and goes in search of her....

Geet is there only...She has been waiting there as she didn't want to go that early and also she didn't get any bus so that she can reach the bus terminal as usual and call lucky... That is not the bus route and so no bus would come...

Maan walks towards her and she also sees him.... Geet is only happy to see him but acts as if she is not bothered....

Maan: tum yahan kya kar rahi ho? Yahi teek Nani ka Ghar hai kya?

Geet: lagtha hai agla bus aane mein bahut dher hoga

Maan: koi bus nahi aane wala, tumne Kahan jaana hai? mein tumme chod detha hoon

Geet is not interested.....

Maan waits for a while... Geet doesn't know what to do... She doesn't want to look desperate and foolish... she keeps sitting...

Maan suddenly moves ahead, grabs her hand and takes her along.... He forcefully pushes her into the jeep and starts driving so fast as he is very angry with himself...

What if she got into some trouble? How stupid he was to believe in this stupid girl? He would have made a huge mistake if anything has happened... Thank god she is safe... Good that her family kept her locked...

What does she want? And who the hell is he to help her? It's her problem, let her face it but this girl always gets into a problem in front of him or she runs to him with her problems...

Maan thinks looking at her....I just don't know what goes wrong with me when I see you, this girl makes me go crazy... I too start thinking like her nowadays.... How silly?

Geet just keeps staring the road...

Maan: who's Sam? Why did you call her?

Geet won't tell him anything... Geet keeps silent... Maan is least bothered as it's none of his business... he has took her to Amritsar as he said and now it's her life and it's her problem....

But why did he come back in search of her? He thinks he has left her stranded in the middle as he too found only later that it's not the usual bus route as he had followed Google maps...

After a while Maan stops at a hotel for lunch... Geet didn't even have her breakfast... She is also hungry.. but she just wants to go...

Maan: tumme bhook nahi hoga par mujhe khana hai, tumme nahi aana toh yahi raho

So saying Maan starts walking towards the hotel....Geet jumps off the jeep and follows him.... Maan has found out that only reverse psychology works better with women....

Maan himself orders for both of them and is just happy to see her finish her parathas in a jiffy...

Maan: aur kuch?

Geet: mujhe bus terminal jaana hai

Maan again seeks Google's help and takes her at the bus terminal... he gives his mobile to her and asks her to call someone to come and take her....

Geet calls lucky.... Geet goes and waits at her usual spot... Maan waits there until lucky comes to pick her up... Maan leaves only after making sure she reaches home safely... He silently follows them till they reach home....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 15

Having got to know about Geet Maan is not going to stay back for long...

Maan calls Vicky.....

Maan: Vicky, when are you coming to Mumbai?

Vicky: jaldhi bro, and how are you doing?

Maan: I'm good, i'm thinking of leaving in a couple of days and so it would be better that I meet you before that

Vicky: what? Why bro?

Maan: office is ready, it'll be ready for launch next week, you can fix a date by then, and here you have a lot of people to guide you

Vicky: but bro, I want you to be with us

Maan: nahi Vicky, it's time for me to leave, bye

Vicky immediately calls dadi... Dadi is worried... She didn't know Maan would strike so early.... She has just got her first move ready.... She knows it would definitely work... But she has to stop Maan somehow...

Dadi calls Annie....

Dadi: Annie kya hua? Aur kitne din lagega?

Annie: don't worry dadi, it's done

Dadi jumps in joy....: Sach?

Annie: but Dadi I did tell her a small lie

Dadi: that's ok Annie, everything is fair in love and war

Annie: I just told her that bhai's lover died just like her story, only then she was interested, she said she would meet bhai, she's in Mumbai only

Dadi: that's good, it's upto Maan to manage her, ok Annie I've to call Maan

Dadi calls Maan.....

Maan: halo Dadi, I was about to call you

Dadi: but Maan bete I'm your Dadi, you can't beat me

Maan: dadi I think my work is almost done

Dadi: what? Nahi bete, your work is just about to begin

Maan: what? Kaisa kaam Dadi?

Dadi: you know Pari?

Maan: what Pari?

Dadi: hare Maan bete, how could you forget Pari? I introduced her at the wedding, Arjun's cousin

Maan: I don't remember anyone

Dadi: I'll send you her pics

Maan: what? Why?

Dadi: you know it's her brother's wedding and she is coming to Mumbai to shop for the wedding

Maan: so what? It's her brother's wedding, why should I bother?

Dadi thinks... It's about time you started bothering about Pari....

Dadi: she needs our help Maan, she is in Mumbai alone, she doesn't have a place to stay, let her stay with you

Maan: Mumbai mein hotel nahi hai kya?

Dadi: Maan bete, Annie couldn't accompany her for she is going out with Arjun and Diya (their daughter) so she told Annie that you would help her

Maan: what? I'm leaving Mumbai

Dadi: Maan, it's about Annie's izzat at her in-laws place, you can't ignore it like that

Maan: what dadi? Are you still in the 90s?

Dadi: I don't know if it's 80s or 90s but Annie is still your sister, hope you remember that

Dadi sounds dejected... Ha ha... Our drama queen!!!!!!

Maan has to give up in the end....

Maan: ok Dadi

Dadi: Maan bete, she is our guest, you should take care of her, her flight must land in an hour, you go pick her up

Maan: what? I don't know her

Dadi: how will you know her before meeting her, here, I'll send you her details, do follow up

Dadi sends her no and other details... Maan sends the location details to Pari and asks Adi to receive her at the apartment while Maan goes out....

Pari comes and is thinking that maybe Maan is still not able to forget his lover.... Maybe she left him very recently.... Annie didn't tell much details... Pari should know more from Maan itself....

Pari waits for Maan but Maan comes very late in the night only after Pari went to bed....

Next morning Pari is up early and is waiting for Maan at the breakfast table....

Maan is surprised to see her there... He thought he would escape from there early.....

Maan: good morning

Pari: Pari, I'm Pari

Maan: nice meeting you Pari

Pari: so where are we going today?

Maan: I'm here for the new office launch, I've a lot of work, Adi will take you wherever you want

Pari: but Pari wants to go with you

Maan: ok then, let's go

Maan takes Pari to Dev's office....

Geet is waiting for Maan to get started with the interview... They are hiring for KC..... The office should be in full strength at the launch itself....

Geet is surprised to see Pari.... Maan introduces her as a family friend....

Pari: future family.... Pari whispers in Geet's ears and winks.... Geet likes Pari...... Geet winks back.....: "Congrats Pari"

Pari: shhh but he doesn't know yet

Geet: what?

Pari: haan, I'm here for that only, you know 6 din ladhka in, are you with me?

Geet is also excited.... : I'm in

Pari: so let's do it

The girls are on a mission now...

Geet likes Pari instantly... She is so much fun to be with....

Geet has got a lovely friend after a long time... She is just like Annie but full of energy....

Pari joins the interview process as Geet insists... Pari is having a great time with Geet...

Maan is left alone and has to go with what the girls decide....

Maan thought Geet would feel jealous but no she is only happy... She even suggests some restaurant for lunch.... Pari asks Geet to accompany but she refuses as she has to go home....

Maan then takes Pari for lunch.... Pari tries to get his attention but in vain... Maan still needs some time....

Pari asks Geet to accompany her for shopping the next day...

Geet is ready to help.... And also they have to start their mission right away..... Haina?

Next day Pari asks Maan to take her shopping... Maan first says that he is busy but later agrees as he knows he can get rid of Pari after this shopping and he can leave....

At the mall Maan gets irritated for Pari doesn't show any interest in whatever the salesman shows... She is constantly texting in her mobile...

She is in contact with Geet who is here.... Pari has texted the shop name....

Maan just says that everything is good and urges her to make a choice soon....

Geet comes and Pari is happy to see her.... It's not only Pari who is happy to see Geet....

Maan is surprised but he is liking it...

Pari tries some outfit and Geet helps her choose the best...

Maan waits there patiently as he is happy just to be with Geet for another week or so... Then he doesn't know if he would ever get a chance to meet her again....

Poor Pari is trying hard to get his attention....

Maan looks disinterested.... That's not good....

Geet: Pari you look good in all the outfits, I am just confused, maybe a little help would be great

Geet signals at Maan and winks... Pari is also thinking on that line...

Pari: ok Maan how do I look?

Pari is all shy...

Maan takes a look as if he is forced to view an ad in between his favourite video....

Maan: as Geet said you look pretty in anything, just go with the one you like

Pari: oh that's so helpful, Geet you tell me, which one?

Geet then chooses two which are gorgeous on Pari....

They choose a beautiful lehenga of Pari's choice...

Geet is surprised with Maan's acts... He is not like this... He has a great taste in clothing and his choices are really cool....

Geet is reminded of the time of Annie's wedding.... Maan had accompanied Annie for the entire shopping....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 16

Past days.... Geet is lost in the past after the shopping with Pari...

It's Annie's wedding time....

Dadi takes Annie to Hoshiarpur to perform a Pooja at the famous mata Rani temple at Hoshiarpur...

They also invite the ladies of the Handa pariwar...

Geet is still very unhappy with all the drama... Every other day they talk about some proposal and keep scaring Geet... Luckily for her no serious matches came by....

Geet is in some kind of hartal... She has stopped talking with everyone...

Handaji and Ranno are worried about Geet... They are afraid she might take some drastic steps if they compel her.... Maybe she is scared of marriage itself.... They have asked darji to give her some time before Ranno could prepare her for any kind of a relationship....

Ranno thinks that Geet might get rid of her fears if she sees Annie so happy to be getting married....

She forcefully takes Geet to the pooja as dadi also insisted that Geet must come....

Geet still looks dull at the Pooja and dadi is also worried.....

Dadi: Ranno, aaj Geet Ko kya hua? Is she alright?

Ranno: dadiji, it's time for Geet also to get married and settle just like Annie and her friends, but she has this aversion for marriage and that's why she is like this

Dadi: don't worry ranno, she is still young and will be ready once she gets to know more about marriage

Ranno: I hope so, I pray to babaji to help Geet

Dadi: why don't you send Geet to Delhi, it's wedding time and even Annie misses a good friend for all the shopping and all

Ranno: but dadi, how could we send Geet?

Ranno also thinks that it would be a good idea for Geet would change her mind once she gets to know the fun and excitement of getting married, but who could convince darji?

Dadi is there na? She easily convinces Darji and takes Geet along to Delhi.... Annie is so happy to get a company... She missed a little sister like Annie to share everything with... The boys are of no help in this matter, haina?

Geet is also happy to be going out of Hoshiarpur.... She needed this break...

Geet reaches KM and she would be staying with Annie....

Annie shows Geet whatever she has already got for the wedding...

Geet loves Annie's choices but she is not much interested in all the glamour and looks.... She is naturally beautiful and she prefers to be simple... She believes that there is much more about your personality than good looks... what she admires more about Annie is that she has completed her graduation and she would have a say in the family in every aspect including business for she has the knowledge....

Geet wants to be like that... moreover she knows that if only she is educated she could marry someone well educated... she believes education makes a man better.... he knows how to respect his wife and treat her equal.... Her only wish is to be the first graduate of her family... She is not going to waste her life in someone's kitchen...

Maan comes back from office and he doesn't know about the new guest....

He is in the OH as usual when Annie calls him for an early dinner... Annie says that there is a special guest... Maan thinks it would be some relative who has arrived for the wedding.....

Maan goes to the mansion and is surprised to see Geet.... Geet is helping In setting the table...

As Geet arrives with a dish she runs into Maan accidentally... She is shocked to see him there... She didn't realise that Maan is after all Annie's big brother and she would meet him here....

Maan is also equally surprised to see Geet here.... What's she doing in Delhi? Has she run away from her home as usual?

As Geet is off the balance trying to avoid hitting Maan he grabs her and stops her from falling.... He gets the dish from her and puts it on the table safely....

Maan can't wait to ask her how she got to Delhi.... He didn't give a ride this time....

Maan: tum yahan kaise aayi?

Geet blinks.... What does that mean? She is so scared looking at his suspicions....

Maan: tum phir se bhaag gayi?

Maan is little worried....

Geet immediately nods her head... Nooooo....

Maan: tum yahan kya kar rahi ho? Ghar mein sabko bathakke aayi ya nahi?

Geet is angry how he has such bad views on her.... She is not so stupid to run away every day....

Geet doesn't answer.... She stares him as if he has done some crime and leaves that place... Then she doesn't even look at his side through out the dinner.... she is scared that Maan would tell everyone how she ran away from her home, that time when she tried to go to Amritsar and would create a bad image of her among the family.... But luckily for her Maan doesn't even show that he knew Geet already....

Only Annie keeps talking about Geet and how she has come to help Annie in the wedding preparations....

Maan now gets his answers and is happy that Geet would be staying here for a while....

And whenever Geet sees Maan she hides from him... She thinks Maan has a very bad opinion about her and would damage her reputation anytime....

One day Annie is so frustrated as the driver is on leave without notice and Naina would not let her drive till the wedding nor would she let her take a taxi.... Annie doesn't know why such a hype as it's just a wedding... But the parents are always concerned about their children, specially if it's their daughters in such pre-wedding times....

Dadi asks Maan to take the girls and so Maan has to accompany them reluctantly....

Geet is not so happy with this arrangement... She is always scared about his questions...

At the mall Maan gets company as Arjun arrives too....

Annie has asked Arjun to come help her choose the wedding dresses... But Arjun has no clue about clothing and he just goes with whatever Annie likes....

Annie is so confused as she liked one for the color, one for the design and one for the uniqueness....

She asks Geet's suggestions and Geet too thinks all are good...

Maan finally comes to her help....

He tells Annie that she looked perfect in the third one and that is just made for her....

Annie is proud of her bhai and she asks Arjun to learn something from her bhai for he would have to do it for her in the future....

Arjun is little worried but says that he is more than happy to leave it to the siblings in the future too....

Maan is unknowingly pulled towards Geet and her innocence....

He can't stop staring her once in a while and Geet feels embarrassed...

Maan's mind keeps thinking about Geet in those attires and he feels the first one would suit her the best...

He doesn't know why he is thinking unnecessarily about Geet when he has come for his sister's wedding shopping....

There is something about Geet's restricted life and her determination to break free interests him....

Geet on the other hand likes his love and concern for his sister and how he is willing to go with her for shopping... How he is genuinely involved in selecting the best suit for Annie.... And the way he takes interest in what the men in her family shy away saying that it's women's matter.... As if their masculinity would decrease if they accompanied their wife for shopping.... Maybe they don't want their women to look pretty because of their insecurities.....

But men in the city, particularly educated men like Arjun and Maan don't think that it's below their dignity to go with the girls for shopping... it's a bit of a surprise for Geet to see a man choosing a woman's dress... she would love to have her partner accompany her and make the choice for her if he has a great taste like Maan.... Geet has no expertise in all this....

Maan would love to see Geet dressed up in his choices... But Geet fascinates him more with her expressions and the lingering mystery about her... He is captivated by her ever so talkative eyes that keep delivering her messages which sometimes confuse him and sometimes amuse him...

Whatever it is both of them have started giving attention to the other with or without their knowledge....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 17

Present days.... Mumbai.... At the mall....

After getting the lehanga for Pari Maan is all set to go.... He doesn't want to stay there any longer... He can't stop himself from staring Geet and he is also reminded of Annie's wedding shopping when everything seemed so perfect when Geet slowly started liking him for the first time...

Maan: so Pari, let's go, I have some important work

Pari: what's the hurry Maan? we have just started, come Geet, let's go

The girls lead while Maan follows... He could do nothing but only curse his fate for this torture of being so close to Geet yet not having the right over her and her love, she is now happy with her own family... This guilt of being obsessed with someone who is now happily married kills him inside.... But he can't stop loving Geet... It's his right... No one can stop him from loving her... He has not stopped loving her since the time they started liking each other... His love that has been kept under hibernation all these years has now been activated by Geet's presence...

It's some magic that Geet has.... The fact that Geet could ignite his feelings even now just like those days is something out of Maan's control.... Poor Maan is trapped here with no escape...

Now he just wants to go hide leaving her alone.... But he can't escape from the punishment for his mistakes of the past... Maybe nature has its own way of teaching us our lessons....

Geet takes Pari to her favourite boutique... She tells her that Pari would also love the collections...

The girls start trying some beautiful outfits and seeing Geet's radiant beauty is not helping Maan at all...

When Pari asks him to choose he just looks at her and also Geet...

Both of them look stunning...

Maan couldn't control this time...

Maan: you two look good in this

Pari is happy that finally Maan is opening up... Geet knows what's going on with Maan and she feels awkward.... Geet asks them to pack both the dresses and offers to pay for both... But Maan has already paid... Geet doesn't know how to reject in front of Pari and keeps silent.... Actually this is the first gift from Maan...

After that they leave.... Pari asks Geet to come with them but Geet says that they should relieve Maan now and they can continue their other shopping with her driver...

Maan thanks Geet in his mind.....

The girls now talk about their life...

Geet: so Pari, how do you know Maan?

Pari: I just met him, it's just because my babhi kept pestering me to meet her brother, but I think he is OK, maybe he is still struggling to forget his lover

Geet feels embarrassed... She too knows that Pari is not wrong...

Pari continues....

Pari: I know how hard it is to lose your lover, I lost my Karan in an accident

Pari couldn't control her tears....

Geet is surprised to see Pari getting all emotional....

Geet: I'm sorry to hear that, what happened?

Pari is still struggling to pull herself together....

Geet: I asked just like that, it's ok, it's something personal

Pari: no no Geet, I'm glad you asked, I've been waiting to pour my heart to a friend like you, I'm lucky to have met you, I should thank Maan for this

Geet gives her a warm hug....

Pari: ours was not a love affair, we got engaged and we started to fall in love, Karan is such a noble soul, he won't harm even his worst enemy, he is out of this world and that's why God took him to his kingdom so soon

Geet: God always tests the good people, don't worry Pari, I know you would find love again and this time it would be even better

Pari: but Pari feels that you can never forget your first love and nothing can beat it

Geet : that's true

Geet couldn't agree more... She knows that for sure...

Geet: I know it's hard to forget your first love, but think about this, it should be the same for Maan too, who would understand you better than him?

Pari: I also thought the same when I heard about Maan, hope this works

Pari winks....

Geet: we'll make it work... Geet winks back....

Pari: so what's the plan?

Geet: I think you should talk to him

Pari: I'm trying

Geet: I know that no one can resist my lovely Pari, Maan is no exception

Pari: tell me about yourself

Geet: you come and see for yourself tomorrow, I told you about the party at the office

Pari: I can't wait, Geet I am so happy and feel much better now, thanks for everything,

Pari now hugs Geet..

Geet: let's rock the party

Pari: ohh yes, Maan would be there na?

Geet: why the doubt? You kidnap and bring him

Pari: ok done , don't forget to wear this new dress

Geet: see you at the party

Geet tells Dev about Pari and Dev is excited to meet her.... Maan's love affair... Dev thinks that this must be interesting....

That evening.....

Dev calls Maan.....

Dev: congrats Maan

Maan thinks it's for the launch... The date has been finalized... It's coming in fifteen days....

Maan: thanks Dev, not possible without your help

Dev: I can't take false credit, to tell you the truth, I didn't know you had a romantic side

Maan is shocked..... Did Geet tell everything about them to Dev...

Maan: what?

Dev: don't try to hide Maan, Geet told me everything

Maan: everything?

Dev: I can't wait to meet that lucky girl, when are you going to introduce her?

Maan: what girl?

Dev: what Maan? you just introduced her to Geet and why do you hesitate now? I won't be competing with you

Maan: I don't understand what you are talking about

Dev: I don't know anything, I want to meet her, I just called you to invite you and your girl friend for the party tomorrow

Maan: party?

Dev: it's an annual event that our United Builders conduct for our clients and well wishers, I thought Geet must have told you

Maan: don't worry, I'll be there

Dev: don't forget to bring your date

Maan: ok

Maan is only happy to have a company while he happens to be with Geet.... That way he won't feel bad to see her with Dev... Haina?

Moreover Pari has been pestering him to take her out... This would be easier for Maan for it would be a party and he need not bother much about giving company to Pari alone...

Lately Maan is finding it pretty difficult to be alone with Geet and is not being able to control his feelings...

Maan can't stop thinking about Geet... About the days that she stayed at KM...

Next part.... Back to the past....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 18

Past days..... Delhi...

Geet is busy with Annie going to the parlour and shopping.... Though she has very little interest in all this she tries to get involved for she doesn't want to disappoint Annie who is so excited about the wedding....

When they come back Maan is there chatting with Dadi....

Dadi tells him about the Handa family's worries about Geet's marriage and her hartal against them.... Dadi wants to get Maan's attention towards Geet.... Her job is done.... Maan who is already curious about Geet is now obsessed with her mysterious acts... He wants to know what's in her mind....

As soon as Geet sees him she goes to the garden to escape.... But Maan has seen her and he is so curious to know what bothers her.... She looks worried always thinking about something... Maan has to clear his doubts soon or he will turn mad....

He always has this suspicion that Geet has a secret love affair... She is afraid to tell about that to her family or they are against that....

Maan wants to know what is so special about Amritsar?... Why does she always runs to Amritsar?

Maybe Maan doesn't like the idea of Geet with someone else.... Or he is concerned that she'll make the wrong decision owing to her age and innocence....

Maan follows her to the garden...

Geet is admiring the colourful bloom in the garden and is so happy looking at them....

Maan is here admiring her... Geet looks more beautiful when she is happy smiling and enjoying herself in her own company... She doesn't know that she has got company na?

As soon as she sees Maan she gets nervous and tries to run away....

But Maan catches hold of her hand and stops her... He came to ask her a lot of questions but he goes speechless looking at her... He keeps gazing her scared eyes and is actually enjoying this little hide and seek going on between them...

The more Geet moves away from him the more he is interested in her...

Geet tries hard to get off his hold... But he is too strong for her... All the workouts that Maan does to de-stress himself has come handy now...

Maan pulls her closer still looking into her eyes to find out what they want but it's always a puzzle for him... Sometimes they look innocent while sometimes they look dangerously seductive... Maybe it's nothing wrong about her eyes but it all depends on his own feelings....

Geet thinks that it's time to get some help....

Geet shouts: Annieee dadiiiii

Maan instantly stops her by closing her mouth with his hands....

Maan: chup bilkul chup

Geet looks into his eyes and is scared by that look.... This is all new for her and she doesn't even know why she feels so uncomfortable when Maan is around....

Maan just wants to know more about Geet... Nothing more... He directly comes to the point....

Maan: why do you want to go to Amritsar always?

Geet blinks.... She is scared that Maan might know more... Would he tell her family? She is not afraid now... She knows what she wants and she won't stop until she gets it...

Maan: is there something special? Or is there someone special?

Geet is shocked.... What does that mean?

Maan: Geet, I just want to know why you went to Amritsar? I am feeling guilty of having done something wrong by helping you that day, dadi tells me that you are having some problems with your marriage, your foolish strike, if all this is about that day then I'm afraid I too am responsible for that

So Maan has been worried that he did something wrong....

Maan just goes on and on non stop... He couldn't control himself.. he can't see Geet getting into trouble... He believes she is too immature.... he doesn't want to be the one pushing her into trouble knowingly or unknowingly....

Maan pauses and Geet doesn't know what's wrong with him.... Where the hell did he get all those ideas?

She gets the answer soon... Maan looks at her beautiful face and those playful eyes.... He moves closer without his knowledge...

Maan: your beauty is your biggest enemy Geet

Geet starts to tremble... She can feel the adrinaline rush which is new to her....

Maan: it can turn anyone crazy, and that's why it's also dangerous

Geet doesn't know what to do.... And she is confused with what Maan is trying to tell her... Is he trying to warn her? Why does her looks bother him so much? It's not her fault to look good.... Is he trying to say the same thing as his family? She should stay confined to the four walls until some idiot comes and takes her away with the ownership given by the so called wedding....

Maan: please tell me you were not planning to elope with your lover that day, if you have any such ideas forget about them immediately

Geet is shocked to hear that.... What a pathetic thought?.... How could he think so low about her?

She thought so high about him... How wrong she was to think that he is a broad minded gentleman who would know better?

He has proved after all he is also an ordinary narrow minded male....

Geet gets angry and couldn't tolerate more of that nonsense...

Geet: aap aur aapki soch

She forces herself out of his hold and in the process she pushes him when he crashes into the nearby statue and is hurt..... Geet doesn't turn back and leaves.... Maan wonders where she got that strength... She is also a Punjaban.... She will roar like a tigress when offended....

From that day Geet looks at Maan like a villain and Maan couldn't tolerate that....

He also didn't know why he asked her those stupid questions and that he should apologize for that...

He waits for the opportunity but Geet is acting as if Maan is some criminal....

Maan can't sleep in peace until he clears her misunderstanding...

He goes to see her in her room itself knowing that Annie is not there and she is alone....

He doesn't knock as he knows Geet would only lock the unlocked door seeing him...

He enters and locks the door behind for he doesn't want her to make a scene shouting... She is capable of doing anything... She is the Geet Handa...

Geet is shocked seeing him lock the door.... She is scared and she picks whatever comes to her hand and throws at him.... She starts shouting for help....

Maan rushes towards her and he catches her dupatta and ties her arms behind....

Geet is terrified.... She thinks that he has come to take revenge.... She tries to scream....

Maan closes her mouth with his hand....

Maan: darne ki koi baat nahi Geet, I just came to apologize for that day, I'm sorry Geet, I don't know what happens to me when you are with me, I start making mistakes, I was worried that I may have made a huge mistake by helping you that day, when dadi told me that you are having some issues with marriage and have a fight with your family I started imagining things and i' m sorry that I thought like that about you, what to do Geet? I don't know what's wrong with me Geet, whenever I'm with you I keep making these silly mistakes

So he is blaming Geet for all this, then why apologize?

Maan: I am turning crazy thinking about you Geet, I just want to help you, I don't want to make another mistake

So saying he unties her hands... Geet is relieved and now she understands that Maan is only concerned about her and that's why he is worried....

Maan keeps looking at her.... Does she accept his apology?

He won't leave without knowing that he has cleared her doubts about him...

Maan stands there staring Geet.... Geet thinks it's better to accept his apology and send him back as soon as possible.....

Geet: it's ok I understand

Maan is so happy to hear that.... He feels this urge to give her a big hug but he controls himself knowing very well that anything he does goes against him only....

Maan leaves while Geet keeps staring him until he vanishes from her sight....

She is confused as what to expect from him next... Maan is full of surprises...

Maan is also confused with himself now... He doesn't know why this stupid girl from Hoshiarpur keeps disturbing him so much that he almost lost his sanity....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 19

Present times... Dev's office party...

Everyone is here.... All the staff are excited... Dev has invited the new recruits for KC too... They would get to know their boss MSK....

Adi is also here.... Pari comes with Maan and Dev is happy for Maan...

But Maan mostly remains aloof.... His only conversations are with Adi that too official....

Geet tries to engage Pari to cover up Maan's indifference....

Dev is surprised to see Maan acting strange....

Dev: Maan, come on man, you have got a gorgeous girlfriend, actually I'm a little jealous you know

Maan looks at Pari and as Dev said she looks stunning in that dress... It's Maan's choice, haina?

Everytime for Maan it's only after Dev admires and appreciates his girlfriend that Maan realises their worth...

Maan gets a drink for Pari and starts a little conversation with her... Pari is so happy....

Then they start the music and the dance floor is set for the couples to dance....

Dev is the first one to get Geet to the dance floor.... They start dancing and pari keeps looking at Maan...

Maan on the other hand is staring Geet and Dev... Geet has improved her dancing skills and has got rid of her shyness... They look like the perfect couple...

Maan is hurt... Geet should be dancing with him if only he didn't mess up with her...

Pari is also reminded of Karan and she retires silently in a corner...

Dev doesn't feel good about it... It's his party and he wants everyone to be happy...

Dev goes and asks pari for a dance...

Dev: come on Miss beautiful, you are the show stealer today, why would want to hide like this?

Pari thinks she should respect the host and accepts to dance with Dev...

Maan is after Geet... Geet gets angry and when they are alone she talks with Maan.....

Geet: what's going on?

Maan is puzzled.... : What's wrong?

Geet: everything

Maan: so you think I'm responsible for all this?

Geet: I'm not here for the blame game

Maan: it's hard Geet, you won't understand my feelings

Geet very well knows... But it's all part of life... No don't keep dwelling in the past and keep regreting your mistakes..... Life moves on and so should we...

Geet: and never even make an effort to understand others feelings

Maan: again it's you who keep blaming me

Geet: from all these years I have learnt a lot about life

Maan: you should so philosophical, it's not the Geet I know

Geet: that's what you need to understand, I'm not the same Geet and definitely you are not the same MSK

Maan: but the love remains the same Geet

Geet goes speechless for a moment...

Geet: you know something, if you want your life to be happy then you should with someone who loves you and not with someone you love

Maan smirks... : So that's your "Mantra" Geet

Maan: I can see how happy you are, I know Dev loves you so much that it's easy for you to forget everything

Geet: I know, pari is just like Dev, full of hope even after all that loss

Maan: what loss?

Geet: you know nothing about Pari? Look at her trying hard to get back her life after she lost her lover in an accident, you should learn a lot from her, I know she can bring back happiness in your life

Maan looks at Pari having a laugh chatting with Dev....

Maan walks towards Pari.... He asks her for a dance and Dev cheers them....

He signals his the DJ to run a romantic no....

The music starts....

Tu hi ye mujhko bata de

Chahun main ya naa
Apne tu dil ka pata de
Chahun main ya naa

Itna bata doon tujhko
Chaahat pe apni mujhko
Yun tto nahi ikhtiyaar
Phir bhi yeh socha dil ne
Ab jo laga hoon milne
Poochhu tujhe ek baar

Aisi kabhi pehle hui naa thi khwaahishein
O.. kisi se bhi milne ki
Naa ki thi koshishein
Uljhan meri suljha de
Chaahun main ya naa
Aankhon aankhon mein jataa de
Chaahun main ya na...

Maan and Pari make a pretty pair... Geet and Dev stand at the sidelines admiring them....

It's just a beginning.... Maan has an Everest to scale....