Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I used to do the EXACT same thing until I entered high school. Literally papers used to be everywhere and I would always struggle if I had to find something specific if it wasn't a notebook. 🤣 I was so out of school until high school came phir thori akal aayi 😆

The other day actually i had orientation for college. So awkward considering they did it online even though classes will be in person from Sept. They asked people to say their favorite TV show so I had to search whatever was popular cause I couldn't say smth like Mohlat or YNB 😵

I used to do it in college as well but I had found a method to the madness. It was disorganized in an organized way. Also my major didn’t require many paper exams or stuff like tht. It was all practicals. So my bag in college was a small messenger bag n I was saved. 😆

@bold haha. I know the feeling. I just say I don’t watch much tv. And mention some old English tv show I used to watch like white collar. Also saying I only watch sports saves me too😆

What major r u gonna do in college?

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

No give hamsters to both Awida and hinna

Jab muhje Meri marzi ka gift ngi mil toh unhy bhi nhi miley ga 🤣

yeh hamster expensive gift hai. I don't think koi bhi rat kisi bhi country mein itna expensive hoga
Kadu13 thumbnail

Lagta hai rats apna badla le rahe thy aap sab logon se

We should all take the fight back to the rats😆.

Kadu13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

yeh Meri tarf sy hamster jazz band. They are very talented 😊They will never let you down whenever bored ho yeh musical instruments baje gy😳

@Nina u should have concerts with this band. U can make money don’t sell em😆

Edited by Gobi13 - 3 years ago
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

meri college uniform kha gye aur apne bachon ke liye bed sheet bana di ussey. absent hona pada mujhe 2 din college mein😡

I hate moles and rats. Turkey mein restaurants mein mole sauce milti hai🤢. When I was a Kid I used to think mole and mole sauce same hai😬

aplus probably striked a good deal with zee5

hara dil, dumpakht, ishq mein kafir, yousuf are also on there

well Geo did the same with DKK but now they decided to put it on YT like a year later

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

So you live in KSA?smiley23 I didn't know it before.smiley9 I've lived in Kuwait for 6 yrs. And saw many Indian ppl working there. When I went to hospital to give birth to my kids.. Nurses from Manglore took care of me and my babies. I still remember them. They were very nice to me.. one of them talked to me thinking I am an Indiansmiley4.

I thought i've mentioned it... i live in ksa with mu husband and kid....both of our families are in india.... the largest expat population in any gulf country is indians😊...indian nurses are well qualified and experienced,i like filippino nurses a bit more because of the way they behaves....so sweet and humble😊

It is very sad that because of war in Yemen.. Government lost its power.. and terrorists committed many crimes.. they killed those innocent nurses who were taking care of elders for no reason. This happened here in Aden. I am very ashamed of it.smiley13

u hav nothing to be ashamed awida... its terrorrists and the governments that should be ashamed... poor civilians becomes collateral damage in these wars and fights😭...there was a time whn yemen was discussed by everyone here,but nowadays its as if everyone have become immune to their pain.... inspite of all the circumstances you guys are so strong, it makes me ashamed of myself for cribbing on small thing.... our neighbour and nearby supermarket owner are yemenis,they are some of the most down to earth and hardworking people i've met

so happy to interact with you dear...and sorry for replying late😃

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

well Geo did the same with DKK but now they decided to put it on YT like a year later

DKK was only avaliable in India never anywhere else

and aplus is a small channel now so they might not bother putting shows on yt

Lagta hai rats apna badla le rahe thy aap sab logon se

Kis chezz ka badla

Humne konsa unki property cheen li thi

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

yeh Meri tarf sy hamster jazz band. They are very talented 😊They will never let you down whenever bored ho yeh musical instruments baje gy😳

Uff yeh hamster meri jaan kyun nhi chor dety