Chat Clubs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Do you watch punyashlok ahilyabai? That show is getting good rating

not regular but sometimes. show is worthy of good ratings.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

The good thing abt watching unpopular shows in India is jaldi end ho jayenge kyunk TRP kam πŸ˜†

Shastri and Ishq Ka Rang were good shows. Colors was doing well at that time. I remember Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi was so popular even here

I watched Sarabhai v/ Sarabhai in lockdown start to finish as well as Qubool Hai nd Kasamh Se. All favorite shows of mine. Even Zee Anmol par Kumkum Bhagya dekhna shuru kiya tha before the actual show started after hiatus 🀣

Exactly lower trp means less episodesπŸ˜†

I have never seen Qubool hai when it was on air but saw the rerun in lockdownπŸ˜†

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

I don't think Reem has any connections with Yemen..although her name is indeed Arabic. It means: white gazalle. It is used in Arabic poems to describe beautifull women.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the meaning of the name... One of my closest friend's name is Reem😊

Sehban I watched him in Bepanaah. I didn't like him there..I was crazy about Adi.😳

I hated yash and pooja, zoya was hella annoying too.... Adi was the only one who behaved like a normal personπŸ˜†

Sadly no matter what government says..ppl get their daughters at any age ..child marriages are common in villages and small towns, even among educated families. My sis got married at the age of 16 , and had her 1st son when she was 18. πŸ˜’

Is it?... 16 year is still a child 😲... I got married at 22 and still feel it was too early... My sis is almost 18,i tell her not to think about marriage till 24-25.

21 is very old. They should stuck to 18 , if they want to avoid live in relationships and children out of wedlock.😳

Live in isn't illegal in India, any 2 consenting adults can get into it... But its not that commonly practiced... Its better for those girls who wants to study, but parents force them to get married... Such girls will get a chance to complete their graduation atleast.

I agree Das looked gr8 with Natasha. I like the actress.. I watched her in a super natural movie with Vikram, where she played a cop.. and died in mid of the movie.πŸ˜’ She's very beautifull, and I can't wait to see her movie with Dulquer.

Her name is Nithya Menen, she's very pretty.... She's there in usthad hotel opposite dulquer as well as other 2 movies.

You see, Arab women feel free to wear what they want in the absence of men. But in Islamic rules they shouldn't wear revealing dresses, or shorted than knee lenghth. Yet only few follow these rules.

I thought it was okay to wear anything in female only functions.... In our place, we dont have different social circles for males and females... So we dont wear short dresses... Mostly, its like the clothes you see in Pak dramas.

I've been to Cairo, and saw that most of Egyptian women wear long dresses with long sleeves.. movies and dramas show the opposite to attract teenagers.πŸ˜†

Indonesian movies are pretty bold too, but common people are not. 😊

Lebanese are more free , because half of them are christians .😊

I cant differentiate between arabs of different countries... Saudis, non saudis all looks similar to just like its difficult to differentiate indians, pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

Edited by VioletOrchid123 - 3 years ago
Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

It happens that I avoid watching top rated dramas in India , and prefer unpopular ones. Even in movies I watched many low budget ones, and didn't watch successfull movies.πŸ˜†

I didn't watch Jodha Akbar, only few scenes here and there and I loved the chemistry between leads. But I hate historical dramas.😳

I love Eisha Singh, so I watched many episodes Ishq Ka Rang Safed, Raja Rani 2 and Ishq Subhan Allah.πŸ˜ƒ There was a drama on Colors: Shastri Sisters.. I watched it too. πŸ˜† I am the only fan who feels happy when my fav drama ends. I feel relieved.πŸ˜ƒ

Ishq subhaanallah initial episodes were so good.. Loved Esha and adnan.... Shastri sisters leads were good.... Vijayendra is doing aapki on SP now.

Its better if shows end on a good note than dragging for centuries

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

yep Porus and Peshwa Bajirao were my favourite historical shows

Ishita Ganguly was amazing as Kashi Bai in PB... Didn't like the actress who played mastaani.

My favourite was maharana pratap till faisal and roshni were there... Never watched it after they left.

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Erica is looking good. Kasauti mein toh bahot kharab lagti thi.

Kasauti was a total distater in terms of casting... Parth, erica, ksg, hina none of them even come close to the original cast.

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I miss watching Namik Paul on screen. He should haven't worked with Ekta. Doing Kawach was his biggest mistake . It ruined his career

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Ishita Ganguly was amazing as Kashi Bai in PB... Didn't like the actress who played mastaani.

My favourite was maharana pratap till faisal and roshni were there... Never watched it after they left.

Older Bajirao was not impressive. the younger one did a fabulous job. Kashi Ben was my favourite.

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Yeah exactly hence the late timeslot. I remember they had soon added a warning here in America before the show. Such warnings also stayed for shows on colors like Balika Vadhu, even Havan.

Also wats ur opinion on BV having season 2? I feel like Colors keeps making such odd regressive shows sometimes πŸ˜•

Balika vadhu got backlash in india too.. That's the reason they started giving VO at the end saying its not promoting child marriage.

They already brought an animated version choti anandi... How much will they cash on the same concept just because it was a hit show? πŸ˜”... There's already barrister babu which is showing consequences of child marriage.... Colors keeps bringing social dramas, then lose the plot midway.

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Kasauti was a total distater in terms of casting... Parth, erica, ksg, hina none of them even come close to the original cast.

I agree. I can't accept anyone as Anurag other than Ceezane. I hated Ronit Roy a lot as Mr. Bajaj but he was fab. Entire cast was so good.

I am not in favour of remakes.

I love the way EDKV team presents their shows. YPNTKH concept childhood friends ka hi tha but story bilkul different thi. EDKV2 was also very different from season 1.