Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Tauba tauba muhje nhi chaiye

Cute aur yeh tauba

yes they are very cute. You're breaking my heart. Why aren't you accepting my gift. Aab hamster bhi shocked ho gya hai

Why are you not accepting my gift? Isn't he

cute. He is sad pls iis cutie pie ko rakh lo😭😭😭

Yeh raha gift Multi talented hamsters😇

Edited by ItsmeSehar - 3 years ago
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

NINA you don't like hamsters 🤣?

What's your favorite pet 😲?

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

Hello my lovely friend .smiley31I am very happy that we share the same all time fav movie.smiley4 I was mocked for falling for Salman Khan for a long time. My family thaught I might not get married , because my only aim was to go to India and get married to him.smiley9 Thank God I completed my studies instead.. I read an iv of Somi Ali in which she said that she went to Indua to marry Salman.. and look where she is now.smiley44

🤣Was it ever a plan from ur side to go meet salmon bhai n ‘entice’ him.😆 Also who is Somi Ali?

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Gobi13

🤣Was it ever a plan from ur side to go meet salmon bhai n ‘entice’ him.😆 Also who is Somi Ali?

I've just planned to go to a place where he shoots a film. And ask him to take a photo.. then I hoped he'll fall for me.😆

Somi Ali is an American actress from Pakistani origions. She was 16 yrs old when she went to India. She was welcomed into Salman's parents' house.. I think she lived there for 4 yrs.. there were a lovestory between her and Salman. She tried her hand in acting, I remember watching her in 2 movies. She was beautifull. But she left India after Salman left her for Aishwaria.🥺

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

There are some movies where the boy is muslim and girl hindu... A few names i remember are pinjar, jodhaa akbar.

Thank you for reminding of them. I really loved JA.. and Pinjar is an all time fav movie. I lived with its characters. Both Urmila and Manoj did outstanding job in it.smiley27

There are amny muslim actors who are married to non muslims as well.... way... My husband has a cousin who married a hindu girl, neither of them converted and kid is allowed to chose his faith once he grows up.

Yes. I know such marriages exit in India, although not allowed in Islam.

Urdu speakers are mostly of pathan ancestry, although nowadays there many mix cultures as well.

I've met indians with yemeni ancestors as well who settled there and never went back.... Even here in saudi arabia, there are lots of yemenis who never went to yemen.... I knew indians did work in yemen before the war.. It was a surprise to read about a case in yemen involving a mallu nurse recently.

So you live in KSA?smiley23 I didn't know it before.smiley9 I've lived in Kuwait for 6 yrs. And saw many Indian ppl working there. When I went to hospital to give birth to my kids.. Nurses from Manglore took care of me and my babies. I still remember them. They were very nice to me.. one of them talked to me thinking I am an Indiansmiley4.

It is very sad that because of war in Yemen.. Government lost its power.. and terrorists committed many crimes.. they killed those innocent nurses who were taking care of elders for no reason. This happened here in Aden. I am very ashamed of it.smiley13

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

yes they are very cute. You're breaking my heart. Why aren't you accepting my gift. Aab hamster bhi shocked ho gya hai

Why are you not accepting my gift? Isn't he

cute. He is sad pls iis cutie pie ko rakh lo😭😭😭

Yeh raha gift Multi talented hamsters😇

Ok Rakh liya meine( now i will gift them to @gobi and Azaan 😳 )

Thank you for this (not so lovely) gift

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

NINA you don't like hamsters 🤣?

What's your favorite pet 😲?

Don't tell me that you like hamsters? I know they are pretty common in USA.

1169266 thumbnail

not only in USA Even here in Qatar bhi🤔
1169266 thumbnail

Ok Rakh liya meine( now i will gift them to @gobi and Azaan 😳 )

Thank you for this (not so lovely) gift

Don't you like my gift? Didn't I tell you before that they are expensive? Why don't you like hamsters? I'm not lying to you that here our neighbor mein woman rehti hai. She has 20 hamsters and sells hamsters online
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

They are cute 🤣ab isme toh koi shakk nahin haii
I have a cat. However you'll see way more more dogs here in America. Hamsters are also a common pet because they are easy to keep. Everyone wants a pet here