Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

I love watching historical n mythological shows. This type of shows are actually hit on Sony.

I liked Porus. Wo decent tha

Otherwise itna nahi dekha but Sony ke soaps bhi kaafi achy hote hain

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

they should bring yeh hai mohabbatein back and ishqbaaz

I loved ishqbaaz before all the replacements happened and then the redux🤢

yhm doesnt need to be back...theres yhc😆

i want dmg too

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Reem is a muslim, so she could have some yemen connection 😃

I think Sehban is popular from DMG days ... This is his first lead role though.

Why is teen pregnancies common in your place?... What's the legal age of marriage there?.... In India its 18 for girls and 21 for boys... Government is planning to increase the girls marriage age to 21 as well.. Serials should stop promoting teen marriages as if a good thing

I don't think Reem has any connections with Yemen..although her name is indeed Arabic. It means: white gazalle. It is used in Arabic poems to describe beautifull women.😃

Sehban I watched him in Bepanaah. I didn't like him there..I was crazy about Adi.😳

Sadly no matter what government says..ppl get their daughters at any age ..child marriages are common in villages and small towns, even among educated families. My sis got married at the age of 16 , and had her 1st son when she was 18. 😒

21 is very old. They should stuck to 18 , if they want to avoid live in relationships and children out of wedlock.😳

I agree Das looked gr8 with Natasha. I like the actress.. I watched her in a super natural movie with Vikram, where she played a cop.. and died in mid of the movie.😒 She's very beautifull, and I can't wait to see her movie with Dulquer.

You see, Arab women feel free to wear what they want in the absence of men. But in Islamic rules they shouldn't wear revealing dresses, or shorted than knee lenghth. Yet only few follow these rules.

I've been to Cairo, and saw that most of Egyptian women wear long dresses with long sleeves.. movies and dramas show the opposite to attract teenagers.😆

Lebanese are more free , because half of them are christians .😊

Edited by awida - 3 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: DocD

Meri dear soul sister!🤗🤗🤗

Hi my soulmate.🤗

You should have come to India, Salman Khan nahin toh, at least we both would have met for sure! Would have been a much better bargain!😁

I don't know if I'll ever be able to go to India. There was a chance when I wasn't married.. now I am tied to my hubby and children.🥺

So, you love Qismat too! I should have guessed!❤️

Have just started watching it, and am 9 episodes down...what an unusual but intriguing love story! Darn, how I wish I was part of the forum when the drama was on air...would have loved reviewing the drama along with you...

No problem , we still have many more dramas to watch, which reminds me of Pardais. I think you'll like to watch yesterday's episodes although they had little of Affan/Dur e fishan. But it was an emotional ride. It made me contact my hubby and arrange an online meeting between him and our children.😒

Love so many things about the drama, Awida...

That the FL is so believable despite her grey shades...

That the ML’s goodness is such a beautiful foil to the FL’s coming of age...
What a poignant but believable love story of “second chances”...

Without making a big deal about it...seamlessly intertwined in the unpredictability of “Qismat”....

Therein lies the drama’s beauty!❤️

Your take on the plot of this drama is very interesting, I only watched it for Faizan/Minal. But as you said there were many thinks which I didn't understand at the time I watched it , those minimal details kept me hooked to it.

This drama has been my stress-buster in the last week...such has been its impact!👌

I understand. When you are under stress something comes like a breath of fresh air and makes you relax. There are dramas which aren't that gr8 , but I still remember them till date because they came in the right moment , when I was losing my mind, such as : Junoon (Mouni Roy) and Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se. And you know what ..your fav drama : RBO has the vamp of DDBEDS as a female lead. And I don't think I can love her.. she used to burn my nerves. 😆

Will come back to you, with my notes and observations...have reached a very critical point in the drama, when Rayaan and Soha’s siblings have passed away, and Rehab is orphaned...

Rayaan is seething with anger, while Soha is showing the first glimpse of a change of heart...can’t wait to see this dynamic unfold!🙌

Truck loads of love back to you,

Your dear friend cum sis...D!❤️

At this point Qismat is getting better. 😉 I didn't like Soha's love interest , nor his family. None of them can act. But liked Rayyan's family.❤️

Till we meet again. Lots of love🤗

azaanabbas thumbnail

Is anyone planning on watching this? Promo looks good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am2QdGD86RQ&ab_channel=SETIndia

azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

There are dramas which aren't that gr8 , but I still remember them till date because they came in the right moment , when I was losing my mind, such as : Junoon (Mouni Roy) and Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se.

I remember watching DDBEDS and while most my class was watching many zee dramas, not many were watching this show. 😆

I watched a large chunk of it and it was decent. Did you ever watch Jodha Akbar? I never watched it but almost everyone I know has 😲

azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

I loved ishqbaaz before all the replacements happened and then the redux🤢

yhm doesnt need to be back...theres yhc😆

i want dmg too

yes ishqbaaz was best before redux even dil bole oberoi . I loved rudra-bhavya but they never got their due

yhm should be back, yhc is not the same at all. it's not nearly as good as yhm ever was.. raman and ishita were magical

i LOVEDDD dmg and also geet hui sabsy parayii

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Only the start of the first season was good. I don’t even know wht this is anymore.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I remember watching DDBEDS and while most my class was watching many zee dramas, not many were watching this show. 😆

I watched a large chunk of it and it was decent. Did you ever watch Jodha Akbar? I never watched it but almost everyone I know has 😲

It happens that I avoid watching top rated dramas in India , and prefer unpopular ones. Even in movies I watched many low budget ones, and didn't watch successfull movies.😆

I didn't watch Jodha Akbar, only few scenes here and there and I loved the chemistry between leads. But I hate historical dramas.😳

I love Eisha Singh, so I watched many episodes Ishq Ka Rang Safed, Raja Rani 2 and Ishq Subhan Allah.😃 There was a drama on Colors: Shastri Sisters.. I watched it too. 😆 I am the only fan who feels happy when my fav drama ends. I feel relieved.😃

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I liked Porus. Wo decent tha

Otherwise itna nahi dekha but Sony ke soaps bhi kaafi achy hote hain

yep Porus and Peshwa Bajirao were my favourite historical shows

Edited by sheeluneelu - 3 years ago