Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DocD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Woah! I am away for a week, and a new thread has started! Have defo been MIA big time!

My Dear Ninu! 🤗🤗🤗

How have you been?

Hope all good with you, and you missed me as much as I missed you!❤️

Loads of hugs and kisses,

Your DD

DocD thumbnail

My Dearest Choti!🤗🤗🤗

How is my Cutie Patootie doing??

Missed you loads, meri jaan!❤️

Have been having a very stressful time at work...was badly caught up, and hence couldn’t drop by...

But was definitely thinking about all of you, many times...

How are your mother, brothers and hubby dearest doing?

Sabko mera namastey kehna, aur tum mera bahot saara pyar lena, Choti!💗

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

I'll try to watch UH asap.😃

Aju and Sara came very late in BD.. they were cute, but I felt his love for her more than hers for him. I was able to relate to Nazriya Fahadh track more because they were a married couple and the focus was on them. As a wife I know the efforts a wife puts in marriage which made this track more relatable. 😳 I couldn't relate to Kuttan's track, but his mom stole my heart. It is sad that she's no more.😒

Yes LIAM was spoiled by Shilpa /K.K.Menon in the end.. I felt very sad for Shiney.😭 Also for a change Kangana played herself. 😆 I hope in real life too she gets married to a guy who loves her unconditionally like : Sharman. He is my most fav char after Irfan and Konkona and Shiney. 😃 I loved the songs too.. I keep rewatching them.

I tried to watch KUDCA once, but I stopped after feeling that it may break my heart seeing lovers seperated, and get married to another persons.💔

It's been a while since I watched an Indian drama online. I just watch the dubbed versions on tv. Earlier Zee and Life OK used to put their dramas on YT .. I mean 7 or 8 yrs ago.. This is how I got hooked to Indian dramas.. I watched few.. I even watched some SP dramas online.. but then stopped seeing how long they can get. I like watching dramas ending on point rather than running forever.😆

Yes. Arabian dramas are very bold.. I can't relate to them. I don't know if ppl in Egypt are like shown in these dramas.. but here in Yemen ppl are very conservative.. we don't go away without parda and purqa. Yes..when women meet without the presence of men they wear western dresses.. sleaveless, and shorts.. 😕 I don't do the same , but I am talking about the new generation. 😳

Bangalore days is special for me as i watched it in movies with my husband during the early days of our marriage ☺️... Remember aju asking Divya why would anyone bring chocolates for wives 😆... I still annoy my husband with that dialogue .😆

Kuttan's love track is for comic relief... So you won't be able to connect much with it... But he is my favorite of the trio as I've seen people like him who are forever frustrated due to constantly interfering parents.

I felt das had more chemistry with Natasha than divya, but aju and sarah were magical that too without any physical intimacy❤️

Indian dramas turn trashy after a point.. Its only watchable for costumes and romance.... A show remains good till 200 episodes maximum.

I guess Egyptians are pretty bold in real life as well.... I've seen arab women wearing swimsuits in public beaches here in KSA, i think its Egyptians or lebanese... The mandatory abaya law is lifted, even then most saudis wear it along with niqab in public places... Once I attended a party hosted by saudis, there women wore everything from sleeveless to shorts as men are not allowed and photography is prohibited.

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Reem is so pretty. I love her but I agree with your statement. She's so young and they have her playing a mother! Same went for Ashnoor Kaur when they had her playing a older role too

Reem looks lovely... Loved her pairing with Sidharth nigam in ashoka... Sehban looks much older.

I also disliked ashnoor's pairing with SRJ... I find it uncomfortable to watch underage girls romancing much older men... Same issue i have with sumbul and gashmeer as well😊

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Uff SNS2 is so OTT and annoying. I saw a promo on YT, so I tried to watch it on Hotstar. Good lord I have not seen something this hilariously stupid in a while. It's all mahan deviyan vs shaitaani devraniyan and bhabiyaan 🤣

So true... SNS was at least entertaining with all the laptop washing and cooker thing😆... Rashi and her mom were entertaining villains.... Heard that SNS 1 is getting a prequel with koki, ahem and first gopi.

DocD thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hello my lovely friend .smiley31I am very happy that we share the same all time fav movie.smiley4 I was mocked for falling for Salman Khan for a long time. My family thaught I might not get married , because my only aim was to go to India and get married to him.smiley9 Thank God I completed my studies instead.. I read an iv of Somi Ali in which she said that she went to Indua to marry Salman.. and look where she is now.smiley44

I am glad Bhagyashree didn't do much movies after MPK warna she would've lost all her innocence. I loved Ayesha Julka , Pooja Bhatt and Juhai Chawla because they looked innocent in their initial movies.. but the lost their charm after that.smiley13

Qismat was one of my fav dramas , I used to review all of its episodes on its thread here. Faizan and Minal are so good togather. I loved it that for once they didn't relay on the typical husband rejecting his wife because she rejected him for another guy.smiley1 Sadly this drama didn't do well. Many ppl saw Minal as a villain here.smiley44

Love you too.❤️

Meri dear soul sister!🤗🤗🤗

You are so CUTE! So, clearly, I was not the only one to have lost my mind after watching MPK!😂 Thanks for your august company, my friend!😇

You should have come to India, Salman Khan nahin toh, at least we both would have met for sure! Would have been a much better bargain!😁

So, you love Qismat too! I should have guessed!❤️

Have just started watching it, and am 9 episodes down...what an unusual but intriguing love story! Darn, how I wish I was part of the forum when the drama was on air...would have loved reviewing the drama along with you...

Love so many things about the drama, Awida...

That the FL is so believable despite her grey shades...

That the ML’s goodness is such a beautiful foil to the FL’s coming of age...
What a poignant but believable love story of “second chances”...

Without making a big deal about it...seamlessly intertwined in the unpredictability of “Qismat”....

Therein lies the drama’s beauty!❤️

As you’ve rightly mentioned, Faizan and Minal are brilliant together....what an effortlessly natural couple!💗💗💗

Both of them and Qismat have definitely made it to my list of all time faves!😍

This drama has been my stress-buster in the last week...such has been its impact!👌

Will come back to you, with my notes and observations...have reached a very critical point in the drama, when Rayaan and Soha’s siblings have passed away, and Rehab is orphaned...

Rayaan is seething with anger, while Soha is showing the first glimpse of a change of heart...can’t wait to see this dynamic unfold!🙌

Truck loads of love back to you,

Your dear friend cum sis...D!❤️

DocD thumbnail

Awida, don’t know if you watch ITV, but writing about Qismat, and second chances in love, reminded me of the best ITV love story that I have watched on this theme...

Is a lesser known but BEAUTIFUL series called “Rang Badalti Odhani”. Everything about it was FLAWLESS, at least during the initial phase, which all of us referred to as the golden RBO period. It used to play on Star One, a channel which is defunct now. You will find it on Google...some 150 odd episodes have been uploaded on FB.

You will definitely love it!

In fact, you know, RBO was the reason I discovered and joined IF...that forum was something else...some of the brightest minds that I have ever met...some of them, are now my closest friends!❤️
That’s why RBO will always remain special to me, in many, many ways....

Also, stumbled upon a current ITV series called “Udaariyan” a few days back...nothing spectacular about it, still something very endearing about its believable take....again on...you guessed it, right...second chances!😂

The leads are mediocre actors, but have some lovely chemistry going on, with the scenes between them, nicely done!👌

Let me know if you’re watching it or planning to watch it...we will definitely exchange notes!🤗

Tagging Nina and Sehar too...

Edited by DocD - 3 years ago
Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DocD

Awida, don’t know if you watch ITV, but writing about Qismat, and second chances in love, reminded me of the best ITV love story that I have watched on this theme...

Is a lesser known but BEAUTIFUL series called “Rang Badalti Odhani”. Everything about it was FLAWLESS, at least during the initial phase, which all of us referred to as the golden RBO period. It used to play on Star One, a channel which is defunct now. You will find it on Google...some 150 odd episodes have been uploaded on FB.

You will definitely love it!

In fact, you know, RBO was the reason I discovered and joined IF...that forum was something else...some of the brightest minds that I have ever met...some of them, are now my closest friends!❤️
That’s why RBO will always remain special to me, in many, many ways....

Also, stumbled upon a current ITV series called “Udaariyan” a few days back...nothing spectacular about it, still something very endearing about its believable take....again on...you guessed it, right...second chances!😂

The leads are mediocre actors, but have some lovely chemistry going on, with the scenes between them, nicely done!👌

Let me know if you’re watching it or planning to watch it...we will definitely exchange notes!🤗

Tagging Nina and Sehar too...

Hey doc how are you doing?... Hope all is well at your end ❤️

Star one was such a wonderful channel with unique shows, its sad that they shut it down and replaced it with another regressive channel 😔

Udaariyaan is a good show, I like ankit as an actor from sadda haq days.... As usual the younger sister will soon turn into obsessive psycho for her ex cum BIL... She already thinks too high of herself.

Star one best tha

Life OK bas okay tha

Star bharat worst hai

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Star one best tha

Life OK bas okay tha

Star bharat worst hai

I used to enjoy watching saubhagyawati bhava on life ok only for kvb.... He was brilliant there.

Star bharat is now busy bringing sequels and prequels of popular SP shows... First Pratigya, next is SNS on the line.