Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Yes... SNS 2 replaced it.

Uff SNS2 is so OTT and annoying. I saw a promo on YT, so I tried to watch it on Hotstar. Good lord I have not seen something this hilariously stupid in a while. It's all mahan deviyan vs shaitaani devraniyan and bhabiyaan 🤣

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

don't worry mein ny Jo hamsters jazz band gift kara hai woh already vaccinated hain.

Have u gotten vaccine yet Sehar?

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Have u gotten vaccine yet Sehar?

I’m vaccinated against covid-19 mein ny Astrazeneca vaccine lagwi thi.
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

PSA: Zee5 is apparently now available in the US as well. Loads of Pakistani dramas available.

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

don't worry mein ny Jo hamsters jazz band gift kara hai woh already vaccinated hain.

But will the entire crowd be vaccinated? We don’t want people getting COVID in our show. Band wants all it fans to be healthy. Nina n the band are philanthropists u see. 😃

Waise nina wat is the band name?

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gobi13

But will the entire crowd be vaccinated? We don’t want people getting COVID in our show. Band wants all it fans to be healthy. Nina n the band are philanthropists u see. 😃

@bold Nina and her musical hamsters band😃the concerts will be held at the earliest possible date
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Gobi13

I have a better idea. Do organise the concert in a covid free country 😃

Band name : HTR

Edited by sheeluneelu - 3 years ago

I’m vaccinated against covid-19 mein ny Astrazeneca vaccine lagwi thi.

Maine bhi. I wanted pfizer though😔

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

I know this Rasodi mein kon tha mam is an over acting ki dukaan. Abir and Mishti's romance failed to make this show for me. I think I am aging, I don't feel for them. So I am skipping most of it.I like her sister's acting more than fl.😳 but that sis char and her hair style are irritating.😔

Rasoda mam only knows to scream on top of her voice🤣

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

I just love Reem. She looks like my neighbour Fatima. They are of the same age too. And Fatima is half Indian.😃

Subhan sometimes look like Varun Dhawan. I like it that he doesn't sport much make up . I watched him in a drama before this but didn't like him. Here he acts good ..at least till ep 40 ..which is 80 in the Indian version.😊

Reem looks too good with bany Moksh in her hands ..he keeps touching her stresses, and necklece.. They look like any young mom with her son. You know in my hometown girls get married and have kids in younger age.. 14 or 15 urs old. So I am used to it.🤓

I love Reem's pairing with Subhan , they are opposites, which makes them entertaining..😉

Reem is a muslim, so she could have some yemen connection 😃

I think Sehban is popular from DMG days ... This is his first lead role though.

Why is teen pregnancies common in your place?... What's the legal age of marriage there?.... In India its 18 for girls and 21 for boys... Government is planning to increase the girls marriage age to 21 as well.. Serials should stop promoting teen marriages as if a good thing