Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Hi guys.

Did anyone of you watch Tujse Hai Raabta? My kids are crazy about it. 😆I know it is one of those Zee endless dramas.. but it has the cutest FL and child artist. This Moksh can't be real. I mean he gives amazing expressions.. Masha Allah.❤️ I just love watching it.😃

Yes I used to watch Tujhse Hai Raabta. The story used to be good in the starting.. but then it went crazy and got annoying. I sometimes wish these channels would end these shows on a high instead of when ratings are super low.

What other Indian dramas play in your house? 😲

azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

But Aarambh sy better child actor nahi hai.

Aarambh star plus drama? Ya naam hai child actor ka

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Aarambh star plus drama? Ya naam hai child actor ka

child actor hai😂. Kaira ka son Kairav. Poor kid covid-19 positive ho gya hai. Yeh hai. Isn't he so cute?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP9nHNBBcLm/?hl=en

azaanabbas thumbnail

child actor hai😂. Kaira ka son Kairav. Poor kid covid-19 positive ho gya hai. Yeh hai. Isn't he so cute?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP9nHNBBcLm/?hl=en

Ohhh haan. Yeah he is adorable. Even before this the other kid was also cute but they had replaced him

1169266 thumbnail

Ohhh haan. Yeah he is adorable. Even before this the other kid was also cute but they had replaced him

1st Kairav was cute but 2nd Kairav ki robotic acting unbearable thi. Just because of Mohsin and Aarambh mein Yrkkh dekhti hoon otherwise that drama ki story and female lead unbearable hain Kartik-Kairav Duo fav hai

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLI44Juhu5i/?hl=en

Edited by ItsmeSehar - 3 years ago
azaanabbas thumbnail

1st Kairav was cute but 2nd Kairav ki robotic acting unbearable thi. Just because of Mohsin and Aarambh mein Yrkkh dekhti hoon otherwise that drama ki story and female lead unbearable hain Kartik-Kairav Duo fav hai

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLI44Juhu5i/?hl=en

I watched YRKKH on and off since 2013 and honestly this current track I'm not liking too much

I want them to bring Naira back

1169266 thumbnail

I watched YRKKH on and off since 2013 and honestly this current track I'm not liking too much

I want them to bring Naira back

do you watch Yrkkh? If not then dekhna nahi. Yrkkh dekhna is detrimental to mental health The story of that drama 99.9% cringe. I don't like Sirat 😬 she is hella annoying 🤢uff Yrkkh writers😡Why do they want us to accept Sirat? She is a married woman. She is in love with karthik who is much older than her and has two children.
Edited by ItsmeSehar - 3 years ago
Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Has anyone watched the drama naulakha? It used to come on tv one. It had Mirza zain baig, sarwat gillani, kiran haq.

how is it?

Edited by Gobi13 - 3 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Yes I used to watch Tujhse Hai Raabta. The story used to be good in the starting.. but then it went crazy and got annoying. I sometimes wish these channels would end these shows on a high instead of when ratings are super low.

What other Indian dramas play in your house? 😲

I know it is going to drag.. but till now it is a fun watch. 😃 All those ladies in the lead's house!😳 He is always angry, and she is very innocent.. and Moksh.❤️

IMMJ2 and YRHPK are on air. I am tired of IMMJ 2 , the same twists.. And now Ridhima's pregnancy.. the 1st season was much better.

I know you love YRHPK , but I can't stand the fl nor Abir's family .🥺 But my daughter wants to see Abir wedding Mishti.. it is taking too long.. it's almost a month.. and you know here they air double episodes.. Too much.😵

azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I know it is going to drag.. but till now it is a fun watch. 😃 All those ladies in the lead's house!😳 He is always angry, and she is very innocent.. and Moksh.❤️

IMMJ2 and YRHPK are on air. I am tired of IMMJ 2 , the same twists.. And now Ridhima's pregnancy.. the 1st season was much better.

I know you love YRHPK , but I can't stand the fl nor Abir's family .🥺 But my daughter wants to see Abir wedding Mishti.. it is taking too long.. it's almost a month.. and you know here they air double episodes.. Too much.😵

Yes. It used to be a fun watch. I never bothered with IMMJ2 after episode 1.. I had no time. I wonder if they will continue showing the web series version of the show either.

Abir's family is too much. However at the same time his mother was entertaining 🤣 too. The Abir-Mishti happens far into the show 😕. It's a lot of romance filling till then.