Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Mujhe bhi nhi hai

I like cats but I can't keep any animals in my house here weather bht hot hai. Phly rakhi thi but woh hot weather ki wajah sy ill ho gye thy😞
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Aik aur bhi thi Tamna Bhatia ki thi. Girl coma mein hoti hai but her soul only male lead ko dekhti hai. Few days later girl theek ho jati hai then woh apny boyfriend ko bhool jati hai. The story of that movie was so ajeeb mein ny half movie dekhi thi😫

Yeh movie maine nahi dekhi🤔

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

It was just popular because of Parth and Erica but even them they weren't slot leader or high TRPs.

KZK was fine only when Hina Khan was there as Komolika. Only at that time it was entertaining. Once she left I tried watching multiple times even after lockdown, but there was no substance to the show. I have seen episodes of old KZK and it's much better.

Hina was also equally bad as parth and erica... Even her costumes were like bar dancer or something... She was nothing like urvashi dholakia who made the original komo iconic... Even the bajaj's were nothing compared to Ronit Roy .

Phoenix100 thumbnail

how is it turn off? its entertaining

imlie character is a mess 😆

Mess nahi superwoman... She jumps into river ,swam through it, survived snake bite ,lifted a well built man who must be thrice her size... Itna toh Rajnikanth bhi kabhi nahi kar paya😈

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Yeh movie maine nahi dekhi🤔

Dekhna bhi nahi bht ajeeb thi 😒 girl coma mein thi but her soul hero ky sath romance krti thi only hero ko her soul dekhti thi🤢After regaining consciousness 🤔girl sab Kuch bhool jati hai
Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 3 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Hina was also equally bad as parth and erica... Even her costumes were like bar dancer or something... She was nothing like urvashi dholakia who made the original komo iconic... Even the bajaj's were nothing compared to Ronit Roy .

I agree. Hina's costums were stupid. I watched this drama only for my neighbour , she was smitten by Parth.🤣

And she used to come to our house to watch this drama as it used to clash with the Turkish drama which her mother used to watch at the same timing .

I found it a bit funny.. all those forced arguments between leads. The stupid Anurag..and the undefined character of Mr. Bajaj.. Erica was slightly better.😃

Edited by awida - 3 years ago

how is it turn off? its entertaining

imlie character is a mess 😆

No her accent and jokergiri is so irritating just like Meet

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Dekhna bhi nahi bht ajeeb thi 😒 girl coma mein thi but her soul hero ky sath romance krti thi only hero ko her soul dekhti thi🤢After regaining consciousness 🤔girl sab Kuch bhool jati hai

Oh... Probably a remake of just like heaven.

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I agree. Hina's costums were stupid. I watched this drama only for my neighbour , she was smitten by Parth.🤣

And she used to come to our house to watch this drama as it used to clash with the Turkish drama which her mother used to watch at the same timing .

I found it a bit funny.. all those forced arguments between leads. The stupid Anurag..and the undefined character of Mr. Bajaj.. Erica was slightly better.😃

Parth is one handsome dude... He was so perfect in kyy as monster manik.... He felt so out of the place as spineless anurag... On top of that chemistry between the leads was non existent.

@bold : infamous pushing from the bridge🤣

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

No her accent and jokergiri is so irritating just like Meet

Meet is so unbearable, couldn't continue after 2 epis....Never thought ashi could be so bad.... Feeling bad for shagun.