azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Jab muhje par laga ay

Main hoon hi nhi iss duniya ki 🤣🤣🤣

Omg Nina is a alien 😲

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Gobi13

Yea jobs don’t have hw. I loved tht when I started. But u have less room for error in jobs and less free time n No summer holidays😔

Insan ki aadat hi aise hai jo milta hai woh acha hi nhi lagta. Job mili toh school days ache lagte hai ab😆

But I agree job k baad personal life k liye time hi nhi milta hai.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

so happy to interact with you dear...and sorry for replying latesmiley4

I am happier. smiley4 And don't say sorry. I know we get busy , or sometimes mood off. smiley9 I was busy last days.. faced some problems at home.. and nerwork wasn't working good. Add to these my mobile started giving invalid notices.. I had to change my mood before I become able to write to you. And guess what? Bangalore Days did tge trick.smiley2

I loved it. Loved the 3 friends.. specially Nazria and Dulquer. Both were so fun to watch.. smiley4 Fahad and Nazria have gr8 chemistry.. I read that they are real couple.smiley23 Even the old actors were gr8, specially Kuttan's mom, and Natasha's parents.smiley20 I love watching movies which have multible tracks. Did you watch Life in A Metro? I never get bored watching it everytime it comes on tv.smiley42

I have a bad memorry. I didn't remember that you told me about KSA. 😳 Do you know when I first came to IF , I wasn't watching any Indian drama.. but came to ask about an actress. Then started watching her show. My fellows from that forum suggested me many other dramas to watch.. but when I visited the forums of those dramas I dropped the idea , because they were crowded, and I am scared of crowds. I don't remember names or details..and I am afraid friends may think that I don't pay them attention.😳 I am glad my habit of watching only the least watched dramas braught me to this forum. I feel more comfortible here.😃

Which other forums are you active in?

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Insan ki aadat hi aise hai jo milta hai woh acha hi nhi lagta. Job mili toh school days ache lagte hai ab😆

But I agree job k baad personal life k liye time hi nhi milta hai.

Yes we r all lazy n want what we don’t have😆. I however love work more than school. Simply because I get to make money😆 tht means I have more freedom to do what I want.

1169266 thumbnail

how to save post from instagram to gallery?

I don't have an account Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQlVKCUhNlI/?hl=en

1169266 thumbnail

Jab muhje par laga ay

Main hoon hi nhi iss duniya ki 🤣🤣🤣

I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore Mujhy bhi sath ly jao please😒
1169266 thumbnail

Acha

Ly lo sari appki hui

but Mujhy nahi chahiye. Mery pas already two Angora cats hai but woh Meri cousin ky pas hai
1169266 thumbnail

Thanks for tagging me. but Mujhy sheep game difficult lagti hai so mein ny sign up nahi kaya .