Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

It was just popular for other reasons not for good story and content. Within a year two main actors got replaced now you can understand how popular it was. It was simply pathetic. Oppo sy pochieye ga kabhi kitna bakwas tha. Overhyped

Oppo ka to fav show tha wo before Imlie and BB🤣

1169266 thumbnail

Itv main kuch bhi ho sakhta hai 🤣

Sab sy bizarre scene Thapki and her new lover gorilla ka tha🤢
1169266 thumbnail

Unique tha iis liye 😁
1169266 thumbnail

Haha maine bhi dekhi hai 🤣

That makkhi bht ajeeb thi🤣 apni gf ki help karti thi
1169266 thumbnail

Jisko shouq ho woh

Mujhy nahi hai iis sy better hai mein blue gold macaw rakhon ghar pr
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

It was just popular for other reasons not for good story and content. Within a year two main actors got replaced now you can understand how popular it was. It was simply pathetic. Oppo sy pochieye ga kabhi kitna bakwas tha. Overhyped

KZK2 ko jab yaad ataa hain mereko mu se apshabd nikal ataa hain. jeyada kuch bolungi toh wl aa jayegaa n kal hi mere der sal purana wl hata jo iss show kay liyee mila tha last year march pe. tabse leke kal tak iska paap bhugat rahi thi. ab jake mukti mili

aur show bakwaas to the point. ekta ruined the entire show for her s1 kzk ego. udhar ppl rejected her soulmate for 7 years . jo woh ab kzk2 pe ake pura kia. no story nothing.. yeh show ek hina kay bajase n ek aur villain thi uske bajase chalaa. actor's acting was below average n show ka story toh just keya bole.. n over promotion kia tha ekta. srk ko leke uska repu bhi kharab kar diaa.

ekta brought ksg , kp but bajaj character ko kabhi grow hi nei karne dia. mainly uska main maksad tha soulmate love ko grow karna which was super flopped. jiske bajase pura 2 sal bhi yeh show nei chal payaa 👎🏼. i wasted my der years for a bakwaas show jahape acche actors ka talent ko ekta apne ego kay liye ruin karte hain n i am happy ab uska ek show chorke sare shows are super flop in ITV n she deserves this 👎🏼

and sp kay accha din ageye after kzk2 . sp ka 8 p.m. ka trp kzk2 pe 1.2 ate the.. ab 3.4 .. it says a lot ofline walon v pak gayee the bawaas story , acting n flop story ka soulmate jhanp dekke...

aur kuch sunna hain?baki mere apshabd mein twitter pe dalungi .. idhar wl ayegaa

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Oppo ka to fav show tha wo before Imlie and BB🤣

fav show nei tha.. mere bajaj serf fav tha udhaar

n i am happy with my babushaheb now.. gul knows how to use her actors unlike ekta who brings her ego to ruin characters 👎🏼

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It was just popular because of Parth and Erica but even them they weren't slot leader or high TRPs.

KZK was fine only when Hina Khan was there as Komolika. Only at that time it was entertaining. Once she left I tried watching multiple times even after lockdown, but there was no substance to the show. I have seen episodes of old KZK and it's much better.

azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Its a telugu movie eega .... Kaafi popular movie hai.

One of my favorite movies as a kid. I'd seen it so many times and can probably watch it again and be entertained 🤣
azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Most of the talked-about dramas end in less than a year.😆

It is true. The most bashed shows seem to be on air for long. 😆