Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Waiting to receive that ' something ' dear Prii. Thanks for the birthday wishes. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Animated #Photo #gif #chocolate #animatedgif #gifs #saturdayafternoon #foodiechat | National chocolate cake day, 18th cake, Chocolate

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thank you Mahira for all these good words about me. Thank you for the BD wishes dear. Love you. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Dazzling divas aka Drashti Dhami lovers#|||@ 17 (Page 104) (Chat Clubs Forum) | Thank you sweetie, Thank you wishes, Thank you greetings

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Mahira for all these good words about me. Thank you for the BD wishes dear. Love you. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Dazzling divas aka Drashti Dhami lovers#|||@ 17 (Page 104) (Chat Clubs Forum) | Thank you sweetie, Thank you wishes, Thank you greetings

LOVEEE YOUU TOOOOOOO DIIII โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Viswasruti thumbnail

Yes AWe, I still remember those days. First you and Armu> Tanu hugged me in that forum. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค— For every OS of mine, you both used to write a few lines to encourage me in those days. ๐Ÿค—

Thank you dear for all this love and good wishes. โค๏ธ

I Love Your Good Wishes. Free Thank You eCards, Greeting Cards | 123 Greetings

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Online Meditation Teacher Training and Certification Program

I poured down my heartfelt B'day message to our beloved Madhuri...

Birthdays are nothing but milestones of what you have achieved in life. Your future is full of many more milestones, each marking a bigger achievement. I extend my warm and heartfelt wishes to one of the most kind hearted souls, our beloved Madhuri (@Viswasruti) with lots of love and warm wishes..! smiley27smiley31

My heartfelt wish for you on this special day is that the coming year goes well and may life treat you great in all the ways. That my wishes and words can't be bound to express.. Behind you now is yesterday and let your experience and knowledge pave the way, here's to you and to your success. We all know you will give it your best.

So Happy, Happy Birthday

We wish you many more

and on this day to you we say

We know life has good things in store

Happy birthday show us your smile,

Your thoughtful nature makes you versatile.

Our lives are enriched with all your support,

Persistence and faith, you never abort.

Resilient and graceful, like a Lily of the Nile.

Always joyful and full of life,

Your love for others is always rife.

You live with the most humblest style.

Life lessons taught by simple example,

Patience you show is always ample.

When we need to talk, we just have to dial.

From the beginning we could count on you,

For you have always been honest and true.

Keep smiling alwaysโ€ฆ !

Here is a wish that says: Warm, happy hours be yours, Shadows are of passing note, But healing laughter cures. Be, therefore, ever joyful friend, Walk on gladsome feet towards tomorrow's brand new dawn..And promise sweet!! Happy Birthday Madhuri.. May you have a great year ahead with lots of happiness, success and enormous love!! smiley27smiley27

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADHURI"..!!smiley40

With Lots of Love,

Shaheen (@Home786)

Sooo much love! Really for me?For this simple person who knows nothing but love?!

Such a beautiful poem with overflowing friendly expressions? All are for me? Thank you dear Shaheen for this lovely bonding we are sharing in this IF. Your wishes made my day. ๐Ÿค—

Thank You GIF - ThankYou - Discover & Share GIFs | Thank you pictures, I love you gif, Thank you images

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thank you dear Suta for all the lovely birthday gifts and gifs, cakes and fond memories, a few recollections and more and more good wishes with blessings like sweet words. ๐Ÿค—

Sincerely, I am grateful to each and every one who remembered this day to greet me. I will never forget all of your wonderful messages and compliments๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

I want to thank everyone for all the heartwarming birthday wishes sent my way.โค๏ธ

Best Thank You With Flowers GIFs | Gfycat

Thanks a lot

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddiquie

Happy birthday to you๐Ÿค—

Thank you dear for the good wishes. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Thank you Images | Pictures to Help you Express your Gratitude | Thank you for birthday wishes, Thank you images, Thanks for birthday wishes

BlurredLines thumbnail

Happy Birthday Madhuri ๐Ÿฅณ. One of the sweetest and amazing person I have met on IF โค๏ธ. Hope you have an amazing year ahead filled with health and happiness .

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday Loveliest soul.. many many happy returns of the day. wish your happy n prosperous life ahead. n u know how much i adore you. My best wishes n love always with you. be happy n enjoy your every moments fullest. once again happy birthday n sorry for late wishes.

This is a love token for you as i heard u love Radha krishn a lot.. โค๏ธ

priya185 thumbnail

Hi madhuri di

Happy birthday

I love your posts and you are very eloquent