Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1194386 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Thank you 🤗

Are haan yaar.. I know in this story Bon hates Ani but Ani is still not out of character 👍🏼

I know.... that's what makes him relatable. But kal ke episode updates padhne ke baad mujhe lag raha hai Anirudh should research for some anger management techniques

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rikara94

Aur shayd tu bhool gyi ke kaise start kiya tha tune😡 you are white washing his character completely...mujhe samjh nahi aa raha hasu ya royu

Bad man ko victim bna diya tune

Anyways main comment kr unres krke aati hoon👍🏼

Yaar jyoti how can I ever make the hero of a story actually the bad man ?😳 Mai BB ke makers ke jaisi thodi hu 🤣 Mere Ani ke flaws the uska jawab de degi Bon achhe se 👍🏼 But Hero ko villain kaise bana sakti hu 😳 Ye kala toh sirf BB ke makers me hai 🤣

836559 thumbnail

Han han I know tu kahegi but deep down I know naraz hai🤣

Toh main kya kru marr jayu? Abhi padha or abhi unres krne aa gyi na main

Chal theek h nahi pakati jyda..de ri hoon comment....

Bola na de ri hoon dots kyu dekh ri hai🤪

Teri toh 😡 Har baar pehle mujhe pareshaan karti hai tu 😭 Gandi 😭

So chapter starts with him waking up baap re woh bhi dopeher ko🤔 mera ACP pradhyuman mind chilla hai "abhijeet kuch na kuch toh gadbad hai"😆

Vaise toh vo hamesha I feel 2 bje soke uthta hoga 🤪 uske lakshan aesehi hain 🤣

Ok back to seriousness👍🏼

So Ani Mr.chaudhary remember their kiss🤔 but his mind is not ready to accept because he have made his mind already that it's not right and he can't even think think like this🤔

Yup! He considers these things as PAAP 👍🏼 Pata nahi kaha se dimaag udhaar leke aaya hai humaara Mr. Choudhry 😳

Don't know I said in previous chapter or not that Bon will be back in her avatar after their 'kiss'

So my guess was right... She didn't melt..infact she cursed herself and felt guilty that how could she....just kiss him and felt week under his touch or presence...I'm in just love with your Bondita...ek dum nariyal types... Strong yet week👍🏼

Yes... It is very unrealistic to show that even at 22 she is perfectly strong ya fir totally weak.. she is a mixture of both but her self respect comes first! 👍🏼

But wait a sec😲 why kaka is giving me suspicious vibes what was in that kadha?🤪 pata nahi mujhe kuch na kuch gadbad lg raha hai😆 chlo anyways...you know better👍🏼

Well... it had sedatives ☺️

Omg my Bon baby😭 kitni akeli hai woh...all she needs a shoulder to cry her heart out yar....Bon zidd chod and confront your pati babu😭

I know.. I feel so bad for Bon 😭 itne saalo se she did not tell anyone what was troubling her 😭

Rim for the flashback... standing ovation👏

Very well written and very well describe the situation and those connected scenes...lajawab❤️ dil lele

Awww thank you for your dil 🤗❤️😆

So this is what happened back then💔 you said Mini is positive here but she double crossed Bon😡

No I didn't say she was positive.. I just said she is different and has got brains BB ki Mini jaisi chaman popat laal nahi hai vo jo koi bhi uska popat karke chala jaaye 🤣 usne door ki sochi aur sahi jagah nishaana maara 👍🏼

And about Ani Mr.Chaudhary I don't want to say anything...heat of the moment woh aisi baate bol jata hai ke pucho hi mat...how dare him to say "khana bnane or khillane laga hoon tumhe?" Matalb hadh hai agar tumhari convenience ke hisab se kuchh nahin hua to Tum kuchh bhi usko bol Doge😡 and without realising what he said, he just left from there... doesn't he once though about her?

Yup! He was entirely wrong here and iski saza hi hai jo vi bhugat raha hai and aage bhi he will bhugto 🤪

You know what bondita ne ekadam sahi sawal pucha usse "kya aapne uss waqt ek ladki nahi dekhi jo zindagi bhar aapko pati manegi" and each dialogue, my heart was wrenching while readimg, and her saying "aapne pati babu ko cheen liya?"oh my god Rimi you made me cry yar😭

Yaar I felt like crying when I was writing... I just wanted to feel everything from bon's POV! Like.. what is her fault in all this...😭

And Mr. Chaudhary bate dil mein rakhne se kuch nahi hoga...tell her...tell her that you always loved her, still loves her and forever love her..bol do na zara, dil mein jo hai chupa

Oh shit..bolney hi wala tha but😡 koi na koi aa hi jata hai beech mein😡

I know right 🤣 abhi bata deta toh bhi Bon kaun sa uspe yakeen karti ? 🤪.

Precap? Ab kya naya jhol hai bey tu hai na jo tu...khair chaddo🤪

And tune Ani ke character ko change kyu kiya...I hate love you😈 Bad man se good man bna diya tune...this is not fair yar...tune usko Itv ki abla nari bna diya yar🤣

I didn't expected this. Twist yar ... seriously..sigh.... Teriya tu hi jane🤣

Arre maine kuchh change kaha kiya hai ? 😲 shuru se aisa hi toh tha vo... flashback me kitna kutta giri kiya vo Bon ke saath and he is not abla aisa kaha bola maine 😭 lekin vo 10 saal door kyu raha uska ek valid reason toh dena hai na 😊 Mera Ani villain nahi hai

Well Rimudi..i just love the update as always..just eagerly waiting for the story to unfold further👍🏼 and this time sorry guess krne ke layak tune choda nahi hai...bas jo suspicious laga woh bol diya😆

Waiting for the next one...don't keep us wait long...agar joote chappal ki barish chahti hai toh go ahead👍🏼

Thanks a lot Jyoti 🤗

Abb mai agla update tab hi dungi jab show me sab theek ho jayega 🤣

Word Count: 1

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yaar jyoti how can I ever make the hero of a story actually the bad man ?😳 Mai BB ke makers ke jaisi thodi hu 🤣 Mere Ani ke flaws the uska jawab de degi Bon achhe se 👍🏼 But Hero ko villain kaise bana sakti hu 😳 Ye kala toh sirf BB ke makers me hai 🤣

When I said ke hero ko villain bna?

Kya bad man hero nahi hote h?

Infact jyada ache hote...hayee kya intensity hoti, bilkul hard nuts to crack...rude types.. jo jaldi pighalte nahi hai...and jab pyar hota toh omg...i just love these types of characters☺️

836559 thumbnail

When I said ke hero ko villain bna?

Kya bad man hero nahi hote h?

Infact jyada ache hote...hayee kya intensity hoti, bilkul hard nuts to crack...rude types.. jo jaldi pighalte nahi hai...and jab pyar hota toh omg...i just love these types of characters☺️

🤣 oh that... vo ho jayega 👍🏼🤪

But abhi show se connect gya mera 😭

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Hi 🤗

Read all the chapters in a go

Feisty bon is love 🥳

She's so sensible but still so cute here ❤️

Ani Baba is regretting I see 👀

Wonder why he fought in London

Bohot moody hai yeh aadmi sach me😆

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago
836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Hi 🤗

Read all the chapters in a go

Feisty bon is love 🥳

She's so sensible but still so cute here ❤️

Ani Baba is regretting I see 👀

Wonder why he fought in London

Bohot moody hai yeh aadmi sach me😆

Hey 🤗

Thank you so much ❤️🤗

Will try to update this asap 😭

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Hey 🤗

Thank you so much ❤️🤗

Will try to update this asap 😭

Hey 🤗

Don't cry 😆

Take your time 😳

Manu1812 thumbnail

Hi.. You write so well...When will you update next part??

836559 thumbnail

Author's Note:

Those who are reading this, I'm sorry I had to leave this story mid way, but I didn't want to end it with some bad writing 🤣 and I had Zero inspiration to write anything 😭

But you people have been so consistent to keep me on the edge by asking me to complete it that now I am going to complete this 😃

I don't watch the show (don't ask me to watch it, I'm happy this way 👍🏼) but I'll still finish this with what I had in mind.

I've already started updating the existing chapters on Wattpad because I need time to write , I'll be adding new chapter there, if anyone wants me to post it here as well, then let me know 🤗❤️

Link :

STUCK IN LOVE ON WATTPAD

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago