Rudhita SS | Stuck in Love | Good news on Page 32 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rikara94

What the 🤣

Toto🤣

Kya karu jyoti...munnu sad ho gayi ki she couldnt comment first..toh mene apna comment shift kar diya🤣🤣🤪

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Kya karu jyoti...munnu sad ho gayi ki she couldnt comment first..toh mene apna comment shift kar diya🤣🤣🤪

What's the use🤣 comment toh fir bhi aapka hi first gya🤣

Pgla gyi hai ke chhori🤣

Azaria999 thumbnail

❤❤❤

Anirudh toh flat ho gya😂

Priiii thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Res comment karke vul jane walo shampooooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jokes apart, it's one of the most interesting plot 🖤 and I'm egarly waiting for rest of the stories...

Itnaaa gussa bondita ka 😱

But Ik, it will melt down too :3

Ab to nibbi nehi, grown up hain bondi 😍

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Rimi🤗

First of all your gif❤️❤️💔💔 love pravisht’s(ani) expression in this... he really looks like a boy who is stuck in the love .... how to proceed from here??in which direction I should go? what an apt scene you have used for this gif and so for this ff title !!!!

Coming to the chapter... I am simply bowled over by the beginning of this ff I don’t know what to expect in the coming chapters!!

I have never read Bon hating/ upset this much with ani for 10 years..!!
Ani came back to India after 10 years and expected all things to be as same as the time he left... no dude.. it can’t be.. you need to go back in that time and think thoroughly what you did to Bon or what you told her before leaving for 10 long years!!
whatever it is but Kaka ani bond is evergreen... kaka is super happy and emotional meeting him after all these years.. ani looking for Bon... no man.. she is not the same girl you left.. she is a tigress now.. who can attack you... so be careful😆

Bon cried the whole night !!! Poor girl.. can’t say anything directly to Kaka and can’t tolerate her mental dilemma... she must be feeling suffocated from inside😒 with whom she can share her grief? Poor girl..

ani tried to call her twice but she didn’t response to him.. you deserve it ani.. you must have done something na and now behaving like everything will be alright!! Why? Bon being kaka’s favorite won the first battle.. not sharing her room or her study room 👍🏼😎

You deserve only a guest room ani.. I don’t know what you did but you have definitely done/said something very big and you have to pay for it or at least you have to earn Bon’s trust again!!!!

I like this scene when ani had to knock on the study door which used to be his den before and now it’s Bon’s !!! He lost that too.. Bon is angry.. very angry..but one thing I felt is she doesn’t hate him😒

Ani’s silly question if she is angry with him and if she doesn’t trust him ... how could he be so naive? Doesn’t he realize she is angry and upset ?? She is like a volcano right now and he doesn’t have an idea when it will erupt.. be careful ani😆

And yeah.. it seems like only two of these know the reason for ani’s departure 10 years ago... even kaka also had no idea🤔

Waiting for the next chapter..

I think I have written an essay..🤣 sorry Rimi.. bhavnao mein beh gai pata hi nahi chala🤣

Aur tumhari dhamki bhi thi na shampoo ka shaap... can’t afford that🤣🤣

Anyways lovely chapter dear... 🤗🤗🤗

I loved this concept... ani trying to woo his lady love ❤️❤️❤️

Abb jaldi de “only fools rush in” bhi update kar do😆

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeh read karke mujhe lagraha hai kuch childish reason hai jo misunderstanding mein badal gayi?😕

i thought that at least batuk or som will know about the problem between rudhita?

Bechara Ani, apne hi ghar main, guest room main rehna padh raha hain 😆

It was lovely ❤️ lekin chapter kuch zyada lamba likh thi toh aur maza aatha 😊

I am waiting impatiently for the next chapter and some... passionate scenes 😉

Edited by AnonymouslyS - 3 years ago
836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Ye upar quote mein kya malmal mein lapet ke joota maari hai...last line mein😡

Thanks for d compliment😳

Its ok rimidi👍🏼

I'll call you totodi 👍🏼

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rikara94

Jyoti🤗

Hmmm... intersting bery bery interesting😆

Achha 🤪

So many questions are there in mind jinka jawab i know jaldi nahi milega....for that i have to wait right?😆

Yes sab kuchh slowly pata chalega😳

But kya kare tu curiousity itni badha ri h ke🤣

Why bondita has so much hate for Ani? Because he left 10 years ago? And why Ani left his haveli 10 years before? Because he was falling for bon but as she was child back then and he must had thought it is not right thing...

Yeh maine apna bta diya...ab isme se kitna sach h kya sach hai...sach hai bhi ya nahi... I dnt know🤣🤣

Nice guesses jyoti 😳 socho socho 🤪

By the way very well described about bondita's hate and anger towards her pati babu... Dekha kaise guest room mein rehna padh raha h usko...study b cheen liya😆 but Ani boy you deserves this...ab raam jane kya kaand kiya hai aapne🤣

Ikr 🤣 Ani ko chaata khaana tha for his kaand 🤪

Anyways eagerly waiting for the next part where ani will be flattered by her damce moves..LMAO main kya bole ja rahi hoon🤣 koi rok lo mujhe😆

Haan I can understand 🤪 Koi baat nai sabka yahi haal hai matt ruko 🤣

Update soon han😆

Word Count: 1

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azaria999

❤❤❤

Anirudh toh flat ho gya😂

Yes ekdum flat 😳

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priiii

Res comment karke vul jane walo shampooooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jokes apart, it's one of the most interesting plot 🖤 and I'm egarly waiting for rest of the stories...

Itnaaa gussa bondita ka 😱

But Ik, it will melt down too :3

Ab to nibbi nehi, grown up hain bondi 😍

Ikr dhamki deni padti hai Pri 🤣

Thanks for reading behen 🤗❤️

Abhi dekho how much time it takes for her to forgive Ani 😳 yup she is not a nibbi anymore 🤣