Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: tournesol

Dear Madhuri ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ A very happy birthday to you. I feel very lucky to come across a kind and beautiful soul like you, and I am in awe of your way with words. May your birthday be filled with laughter and cheer. May you have an amazing year ahead. Stay healthy, and have lots of fun. ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿค—โค

With best wishes,

Tiara.

Dear Suta, the thread looks very beautiful.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you Tiara, we met in Beyhadh2 forum first time, and I still remember, you were always there in my every OS thread to encourage me. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—Thanks once again dear for the lovely birthday wishes. ๐Ÿค—

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Happy Birthday Madhuri! ๐Ÿฅณ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ ๐Ÿฅณ

May you have a wonderful year ahead and I wish all your wishes come true!

Thank you Nushy for your good wishes and love dear. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Mothers Day Tea and Cake โ€“ Macmillan Cancer Support Shop

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira12

Happy Birthday Madhuri ๐ŸฅณYou are such a cool viewbie. Wish you all the love, luck and happiness. โค๏ธ Warmest wishes! ๐Ÿค—

Thank you, Indira, for the birthday wishes. BB members means my own family. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Bunch of tulips with card: Thank you โฌ‡ Stock Photo, Image by ยฉ gwolters #20183945

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Happy Birthday Madhuri ๐Ÿฅณ. One of the sweetest and amazing person I have met on IF โค๏ธ. Hope you have an amazing year ahead filled with health and happiness .

Thank you for the wishes and love, dear. I am so blessed having such sweet friends in my life. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

With Special Thanks. Free Flowers eCards, Greeting Cards | 123 Greetings

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Happy Birthday Loveliest soul.. many many happy returns of the day. wish your happy n prosperous life ahead. n u know how much i adore you. My best wishes n love always with you. be happy n enjoy your every moments fullest. once again happy birthday n sorry for late wishes.

This is a love token for you as i heard u love Radha krishn a lot.. โค๏ธ

Ohh ... our Opsara is here carrying Rabindranath Tagore's poetic expressions in her words.๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

OMG... how do you know that I adore my Radha Krishna? Thank you... thank you very much for this artistically prepared gift specially for me! โค๏ธ

Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation.

Rabindranath Tagore

The 30 Roses Appreciation Thread

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Hi madhuri di

Happy birthday

I love your posts and you are very eloquent

Thank you, Priya, for the good words and greetings. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

THANK YOU - PicMix

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonglade

Happy happy birthday Madhuri di! โค๏ธHope you have an amazing year ahead!! You are such a sweet person and always the one who never fails to encourage everyone to be better versions of themselves.๐Ÿค—

PS-Sorry for the late wishes๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you sooo much Ramya our dearest poetess, thanks for the love and BD wishes. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

THANK YOU VERY MUCH - PicMix

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Happy Birthday Madhuri!

Hope you had a lovely day!!

All the very best and take care!!!

Cheers.....

Thank you Savera for the wishes and lovely words. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค— Let us meet again in OPL threads. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Red Roses Thank You Postcards - 4in. X 6in. (25): Amazon.in: Health & Personal Care

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Guddu Sri, thank you dear for all this friendly love with spiritual bonding. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Love you so much dear. I am overjoyed reading your amazing birthday message.โค๏ธ

Saying Thank You Flowers Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from Dreamstime

Love you too madzzyy ๐Ÿค—

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Happy Birthday Madhuri ๐ŸŽ‰ Wishing you good health and Happiness ...Hope all your dreams come true ... Stay Blessed โค๏ธ

Nice thread @Sutapa โค๏ธ

Thank you Dear Sandhya for your words of appreciation.

Coming from you means a lot โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

BTW I am just 1% of what you can do โ€ฆ. I wonder how long it will take to reach your levels ,.๐Ÿค”