Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

As a new chapter begins in your life, Iโ€™d like you to wish that it brings you all the love and happiness you could have ever hoped to have.

Happy Birthday Madhuri๐Ÿฅณ

Hmn... a nice creamy chocolate cake with strawberries on top๐Ÿ˜ƒyummylicious dear. Thank you ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—Thanks a lot for the BD wishes. โค๏ธ

Thank You Card With Bouquet Of Multicolored Roses. Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 79700120.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Happy Birthday M โค๏ธโœจ

Enjoy your day ๐Ÿฅณ

Thank you RE for the BD wishes and love. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Thank You Note And Colorful Bouquet Of Roses Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 19404508.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: beingaditij

Happy birthday Madhuri ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

May god bless you

Thank you, Aditi, for the birthday wishes. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Thank You Card And Carnation Flower Bouquet Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 96154018.

Savera84 thumbnail

Happy Birthday Madhuri!

Hope you had a lovely day!!

All the very best and take care!!!

Cheers.....

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: BitterBerry

Happy Birthday Madz ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Enjoy your day

Stay safe and healthy๐Ÿค—

Something I made for you in a rush. Hope you like it.

@suta,

Beautiful thread dearโค๏ธ

Thank you, Ankita, for such a great gift along with your BD wishes. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

While watching this divine gift, I recollected these lines---When the peacocks see Lord Krishna, he reminds them of rain and thus, makes them very happy. Also, his music coupled with his dark skin helps them dance better. Thus, as gratitude, they offer him their feathers which he happily accepts and places in his hair. Thanks, Ankita, for this precious gift. โค๏ธ

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Happiest ever birthday to my dearest friend, wishing you all that your heart desires, today and always!!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ I have known you since the time you entered IF with tentative steps and very proudly have seen you evolve so exquisitely and splendidly, now taking confident strides in the corridors of IF! You are a marvel and a very kind and sweet friend, wishing you all the very best in life, enjoy!!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Very beautiful thread, Sutaโค๏ธ

What else I want? I got a wonderful progress report from my friend, guide and philosopher

I still remember Vibha, when I enter in to this IF one day, you were there to hug me, to safeguard me, to console me, to encourage me, yes you hide me in your heart to save me from this harsh world. Thank you Vibha for the lovely wishes and blessings. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

It's Your Day Bouquet Thank You in Mountain View CA - Oakbrook Florist

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

I havent gone through the whole thread yet but it looks beautiful.

Thanks for the tag Madz and happy birthday once again!๐Ÿค—

PS: I love the unique way of writing messages!

Thank you dear for the wishes and good words.๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

1 Best Thank You Flowers Port Macquarie - Port City Florist

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

You came running here to greet me dear , my dear Gayatri?!!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ๐Ÿค— I met you in Radha Krishna Forum and spent a few years there discussing the mytho characters in detail with revere. Missed those discussions and fun dear. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ Thank you for these wishes and words. Means a lot to me. โค๏ธ

Download Thank You Images Free for Android - Thank You Images APK Download - STEPrimo.com

how can i miss greeting one of the loveliest person on this earth!!! And thanks to Suta for this thread :)

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

A very happy birthday Madhuri!!! ๐Ÿค—

Thank you, Shreya, for the birthday wishes. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—Your wishes means a lot to me.โค๏ธ Thanks once again. ๐Ÿค—

200+ Thank You Messages, Wishes and Quotes - WishesMsg

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Happy birthday Madz๐Ÿฅณ

May God bless you forever ๐Ÿค—

Nice thread Suta๐Ÿ‘

Thank you Dr. Manisha for the good wishes and divine blessings. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Say "thank You" On A Background Of Beautiful Flowers Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 10993347.