Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I think they are all really bad, but yes...Ananya is the least worst out of them.

Sara is the new ham queen and unless she does a Chameli/Jab We Met fast, I dont see her turning her career around the way Kareena did. 

a wha???? ðŸ˜†

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I'm sorry I just had to do this ðŸ¤£

Cartoon ham Royalty Free Vector Image - VectorStock

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I'm sorry I just had to do this ðŸ¤£

Cartoon ham Royalty Free Vector Image - VectorStock

🤣

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sara had potential in Kedarnath. Everything else has been atrocious since then. I do think Ananya is better than Jhanvi. Not all roles suit her though. I don’t think she should be trying to play diva roles like Pati Patni. She should do edgy stuff

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hotchoco

They've all done very little work so far so it's hard to judge. 

I think Ananya is better than people give her credit for. It's like now that people have learned the word nepotism, everything has to be bashed for no reason to prove a point. 

Sara sucks but it's probably because her films are really bad. That's been her strategy to go after the launde lafade mass audience by being part of trashy content. It's worked because she's pretty popular.

Jahnvi will have her career curated for her by KJo so she's eventually going to get better by default. She was horrible in her debut movie but made a miraculous improvement in Gunjan. She needs speech therapy though. I can't stand the way she talks. It's like she has marbles in her mouth at all times.

Alaya had a good role so she was able to shine but nobody saw that movie. Most people don't even know who she is. That's why Sara is doing garbage movies because that's what the desi audience actually watches. 

@bold, yeah sure, people were illiterates before learning the word nepotism. It's not possible that she really sucks. 

Ananya is actually God's gift to mankind, but people don't realize it because she's a nepo- kid. What a "struggle"!!!

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree...Ananya has improved alot...my family and i liked her more than kartik and bhumi in pati patni aur woh...she showcase alot of potential.given the right script and right director,she will be at the right path.Sara's performance in Kedarnath was decent and good at least for a debut movie, but after all her movie acting was bad. She can't even dance properly.she hasn't improved at all. Janhvi has improved in her dancing but very bad at acting.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_IHpBnpzr0

At the beginning Ananya delivers her dialogue so well!

This is really good