Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

It's clear that after finishing off Deepika/Ranveer, the evil couple- Alia/Ranbir have set their eyes on the upcoming power couple Sid/Kiara. This is clearly a fake planted story by PR & Kjo. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I do not think they got issues with them and why bring them up in a topic totally unrelated to these couples.. 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: wat_up

I do not think they got issues with them and why bring them up in a topic totally unrelated to these couples.. 

That post was sarcastic. Haila tu is Ranbir-Alia fan.

Originally posted by: priya185

Maybe Kiara wanted her cashews a certain way and a certain number of them

maybe just maybe she didn’t want the ones they had because maybe she thinks they might be old or does not like having shacks etc that plane gives. I have no idea but it’s not necessary that she had to take snacks or drinks sounds silly to me abs maybe her assistant as snacks she likes. Who knows and honestly is this new worthy lol. I could understand had it been that they asked her to put her seat up or seat belt or some safety issue and she declined. Plus Anaya who had to goto the restroom when they about to land was ok though I understand nature calls and air hostesss to allow not only celebs but in the planes I gone on passengers to quickly go and come esp In emergency cases. Though in case a pilot or crew need to use it or some other reason they don’t let you. Point is this is just this air hostess opinion based on what crew says but not something set in stone. Even Katrina here whom some like as has many rumors on how she behaves with staff. I’m sure each celeb as at some point not been polite. 

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

That post was sarcastic. Haila tu is Ranbir-Alia fan.

I get that but was no reason to bring them or even Deepika into a topic not related to them. 

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Orry has taken a picture with almost everyone from Bollywood with his stupid hand pose, except for Kiara and Sid.  

Just saying 🤷🏽‍♀️

He was close with Kiara ig, but he posted some things against Kiara when he had that Reddit acc

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Are the air hostesses allowed to reveal personal details of their customers (does not matter even if celebs) like this and then judge and make fun of them on public podium and social media ?

Why its not against the air line's ethical codes and policies ? or is it ?

----------------

Edited by sharaban - 11 days ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

In the age of PR 

I believe everything 

And

I believe nothing 

smiley9

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why I feel this girl is not even a air hostess?smiley36 

Kiara is very serious about her diet. She mentioned that she does not even put salt in her food but add lemon. There is nothing wrong if Kiara really said please pass it to her manager. Hrithik is also very serious about his diet. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Like Sharaban, I first thought that an air hostess (at least as long as she is under contract) has a non-disclosure obligation. That made me think that I certainly shouldn't take it serious and consider it as a made-up story.

Edited by Clochette - 11 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Socklet

There are so many posts on Reddit about Kiara being so demanding and she acts like a diva.

yikes 😱