Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

Why I feel this girl is not even a air hostess?smiley36 

Kiara is very serious about her diet. She mentioned that she does not even put salt in her food but add lemon. There is nothing wrong if Kiara really said please pass it to her manager. Hrithik is also very serious about his diet. 

I got my doubts too. I mean image doctors or those in healthcare coming online and cribbing about their patients. There as got to be privacy policies and I have not see airline crews taking names on passengers who could be demanding. 

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

In the age of PR 

I believe everything 

And

I believe nothing 

smiley9

same here unless there is solid evidence I tend to take it with a grain salt.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Even if it is true i don't see how saying no to cashew is a big issue. And she did talk to air hostess. We can not judge her whole personality based on such a trivial incident.

Maybe she did not trust the quality of their food. Actresses are very strict when it comes to food.

Edited by DivineAngel - 10 days ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Even if it is true i don't see how saying no to cashew is a big issue. And she did talk to air hostess. We can not judge her whole personality based on such a trivial incident.

Maybe she did not trust the quality of their food. Actresses are very strict when it comes to food.

I have had a very bad physical reaction whenever I have cashews. I don't blame her. I would say no too. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Socklet

He was close with Kiara ig, but he posted some things against Kiara when he had that Reddit acc

During Kabir Singh promotions he did a quick video saying nice things about Kiara and Kiara thanked him very sweetly.  Shahid asked who that was and Kiara said his full name, Orhan Awatramani, and said his brother was in the same class as her in high school and he [Orry] was a couple of years their junior.  

Yea I heard about the Reddit comments.  

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 10 days ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

Why I feel this girl is not even a air hostess?smiley36 

Kiara is very serious about her diet. She mentioned that she does not even put salt in her food but add lemon. There is nothing wrong if Kiara really said please pass it to her manager. Hrithik is also very serious about his diet. 

She’s left herself some wiggle room by saying she wasn’t there and that’s what she’s been told.  But like someone else said, the whole thing is not a good look for whichever airline she works for. Celebs do expect a certain level of privacy when traveling.  

Also is it just me or is it suspicious that every one of these stories that comes out always paints Janhvi, Ananya, and Sara as very sweet girls?   

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

She’s left herself some wiggle room by saying she wasn’t there and that’s what she’s been told.  But like someone else said, the whole thing is not a good look for whichever airline she works for. Celebs do expect a certain level of privacy when traveling.  

Also is it just me or is it suspicious that every one of these stories that comes out always paints Janhvi, Ananya, and Sara as very sweet girls?   

I am very confused with this interview. How did the host found her? Or she randomly messaged these people to come on the show? 🤔 this looks staged and 💯 someone’s PR. It came right after the video where Kiara says she was casted because of the party she attended and Karan Johar calls her.smiley36