Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 days ago

jhanvi offscreen has charm but bland on screen . I cant forget the horror of her cameo in TBMAUJ smiley36 But atleast she manages to look positive and sweet offscreen. other nepo babies cant even manage that

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: infinity101

IF ki sweetheart Kiara sounds like such a biatch here. Jhanvi might be dumb but she does come across as sweet, how does insisting on going to the bathroom while landing makes Ananya the funniest though smiley29

There are so many posts on Reddit about Kiara being so demanding and she acts like a diva.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Socklet

There are so many posts on Reddit about Kiara being so demanding and she acts like a diva.

That just undelines the suspicion that Kiara is the next target to get demeaned ...and who could be behind this and spread those (stupid) assertion exactly on reddit???

Your guess...( just adding that Ananya and Janhvi belong to this person's circle of friends...still...)

Edited by Clochette - 11 days ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Maybe Kiara wanted her cashews a certain way and a certain number of them

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Clochette

That just undelines the suspicion that Kiara is the next target to get demeaned ...and who could be behind this and spread those (stupid) assertion exactly on reddit???

Your guess...( just adding that Ananya and Janhvi belong to this person's circle of friends...still...)

Orry?

Clochette thumbnail

I think that is one of the guesses that could have some value of being right... especially with this kind of narrative...

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Maybe Kiara wanted her cashews a certain way and a certain number of them

Her assistant had the nuts she wanted to eat, so no problem to decline the offer.

This little 'report' is made up, no doubt from my side smiley16

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

I think that is one of the guesses that could have some value of being right... especially with this kind of narrative...

Orry has taken a picture with almost everyone from Bollywood with his stupid hand pose, except for Kiara and Sid.  

Just saying 🤷🏽‍♀️

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Viral video toh dikhao bey?

it’s the hostess opinion but there is no video evidence on her showing attitude. And this air hostess didn’t even serve her but said she heard that the crew told her lol !! so there is no viral video/evidence  on her showing attitude. 

We have to know how the crew asked her ? And at times we humans and not always polite. Plus as said there is no video but only hearsay by this air hostess who heard the rumor via the crew. Good that the air hostess whom she had to serve she liked their behavior. As said unless there is a video on this there is no idea whether it’s true or gossip. Either way it don’t change my opinion until I interact with that person or I get that vibe personally. That’s how I am when it comes to celebs. I don’t go by others judgement s only I go by my own.