Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: GHKPM

Anokhi is so cute in her nervousness...so Shaurya sir has also started thinking about her😊...all failed? Oh dear!!! But wait you said most...does that mean she didnt?😅...nice one💖🌹

Thank you for reading and commenting 🙂

You have to wait and read to find out if she passed or not😉😉

rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coffee_Chips

Hey, you've mentioned you don't know my name in your reply so, you can call me Sew 😊 (Nickname it is)

Hi Sew👋👋

Anyway moving on, these two are adorable. If one is hesitant to face the other, other seems affected by their presence 😆 Unknowingly the way in which Anokhi is observing Shaurya is affecting her brain & Shaurya is confused about her

Hmm kuch samaj nahin aa raha dono ko kya ho raha hai😆😆

I kahi na kahi feel Anokhi will most probably be the topper in Computing or if it a for the worst, since this wasn't her choice of sub, she might fail & in result, get extra tuition from you-know-who

Hehe, u have to wait and read to find out😉😉

Waiting to know more Preet,

Next update on Sunday 😊

stay safe!

U too Sew😊😘

Word Count: 1

Shivikafan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update🥰🥰🥰🥰

I hope some students passed including anokhi 🤓🤓

rishbala3018 thumbnail

It's Sunday, update time.

Update coming in a few hours🥰🥰

Love Preet ❤

rishbala3018 thumbnail

Chapter 5

After checking the papers Shaurya couldn't believe what he was seeing!!

He wondered to himself 'I taught them all of this, how come they were unable to answer the questions. The only thing I did was complicate the questions a bit. Most of them didn't even attempt the questions. The least they could have done was declare the values…..I could have given marks for that at the very least. Only one student got more than 50 in both the science and commerce section, few barely passed and most of them have failed!! I wonder who this one student is?' He felt very sad.

Monday Morning

Anokhi reached school and as per routine went to get the keys from Mr. Kohli. She went in and wished good morning to everyone there, including Shaurya, but today instead of saying good morning he just nodded his head absentmindedly. Anokhi was surprised when he didn’t return her greeting , so she turned to look at him again and found him distracted. She also noticed that he looked a bit upset today. She didn't like it and wondered what could be the reason as she walked out of the room quietly.

Then she wondered, 'could the reason be our result? Everybody was unhappy with the exam...but no how can that be?? We just gave the exam on Friday and he couldn't have checked the papers yet, unless he took them home with him...but why would he take them home and spoil his weekend instead of resting and relaxing!!' She realized she was answering her own questions. 'Anyway, there is no way I can find out the reason behind his upset face so whatever it is I just hope I don't get in any more trouble than I am already in, my embarrassment quota is finished', she looked up and said "please God no more embarrassing situations for me please, save me".

Time to go to Comp.Lab

As usual Anokhi was running late! On the way she met Amit from the science section…

"Hey Anokhi, how was your computer exam?" Amit asked curiously.

"Not too good! How was yours?" She replied.

"Oh I barely passed!"

"Really! Wait, What? How do you know?" She asked, perplexed.

"Sir just gave us our papers back, most of the class has failed!" He disclosed, worrying Anokhi.

"So fast?? Is our class result ready too?" With each passing second, she was panicking more and more.

"Ya he said, someone from your class got highest marks i.e 58 including both sections. He must be giving your class's results back now!"

"OMG, I'll run then. See you later." She ran towards the lab as fast as she could.

Suddenly she remembered seeing him upset in the morning and thought 'Maybe he was upset because results are so bad. Anyway, what should I do now?? I wish I could skip the class, I don't want to go in. Oh shit, I can't even do that, he already saw me in the morning, he knows I am in school. I'll have to go in, why didn't I stay home today.' She was really nervous.

She looked up with folded hands and prayed "Please God save me, at least don't let me fail. Please"

Anokhi quietly went in and sat near the door all tensed!

Shaurya asked everyone "So how did your exam go on Friday??"

Nobody replied...it was pin drop silence in the room!!

"Oh that bad huh? Well, are you all ready to get your result?" Shaurya casually asked.

This question shocked everyone as nobody expected to get the result back so soon!

Shaurya looked around at everyone's terrified faces and said "Ok then, here are your papers."

He started calling students by the number on the paper and handed back everyone's paper one by one along with telling how much they scored out loud and matching faces with their marks for his mental note on who got how much!

Anokhi is thinking while Shaurya is distributing the papers 'This is sooo not good, why does he have to announce the marks out loud?? This is so embarrassing, I don't wanna fail, please help me God!'

With each passing second Anokhi started getting more and more anxious & terrified. 'Where's my paper?? Is it at the bottom of the pile??? Ohhh please hurry…'

After giving everyone else's paper except one, Shaurya curiously asked "Who hasn't gotten their paper?? This is the last one."

Anokhi raised her hand gulping her fear and timidly replied "Uhhh mine…." She felt like her heart was in her mouth… Now she was even more scared as HE was putting extra emphasis on her paper.

After finding out it was Anokhi’s, a smile broke on his face.

"Oh it's yours, good!! You have scored the highest marks in both the sections, 58!"

Then he handed her the paper.

Anokhi was shocked beyond belief. She extended her hand while speaking in disbelief "uh...uh...Meee?? Really??"

Shaurya got amused seeing her reaction and asked "Why? You didn't think you could get this much??"

Anokhi, who was still stunned, replied without thinking "I was just praying that I don't fail because I didn't complete most of the questions......therefore, I wasn't even sure how much I'll get!"

She said all this in one go without realising that she, for the very first time was talking in his class, without being questioned, while also looking him in the eye.

She was happily surprised and suddenly very cheerful and had a big smile on her lips!

As she went through her paper all smiling, Shaurya felt very happy seeing her like this! 'Finally she is happy in my class.' He heaved a sigh of relief. 'I hope she stays like this from now onwards.' He thought to himself!

He had seen this smile of hers after ages, or so he felt. Suddenly he was very happy and not upset at all!! He was lost admiring her smile while she was happily going through her paper.

Shaurya came out of his thoughts with all the chit chat noise in class...

"Ok! Now I wanna discuss all the questions with you all." Shaurya announced, catching everyone's attention.

He then discussed the whole questionnaire and explained answers as well as how he would have given marks for things even as simple as declaring the values...

"You all didn't even try to attempt the questions, didn't even declare values, well except for Anokhi!! She is the only one who attempted almost all questions and hence scored the highest marks" He said while looking proudly towards Anokhi!

Listening to him praising her made Anokhi feel extremely happy, she couldn't stop smiling...she was so relieved that not even did she pass the exam but she scored the highest marks as well. Though this was still a very low score compared to her previous records but nevertheless she was happy!! She had to be, she thought she might fail and instead she scored highest. It was definitely something to be happy for.

Soon the period was finished and Anokhi left with a big smile!!

After reaching the class she told Reema about her getting the highest marks, Reema was very happy seeing her best friend happy!

"Wow yaar congrats! But how did this happen? I mean on Friday you were so upset and saying your exam didn't go well" she asked confusingly.

"Ya, I thought so but whatever little I did do, earned me marks and hence I not only passed but got highest marks too! They aren't that much but at least I didn't fail, that's the most important thing." Anokhi happily explained.

But, soon she started thinking about something and got sad…

Reema noticed that but before she could ask, the next teacher came and they had to leave their conversation in the middle!!

Soon it was time for Shaurya to pass from outside their class and just like everyday Anokhi was looking out for him!! But, today she did something different! When he passed from outside she didn't look away like she always did...today she smiled at him and he smiled back!

She smiled because she was not embarrassed anymore and knew she had impressed him, as he praised her today, in front of the whole class. She was on cloud nine!!

After passing by the class Shaurya thought 'Wow she really is happy today! She even smiled at me today!' He was happily surprised!

It was time to go home now. Anokhi went to return the keys to Mr. Kohli and wished everyone good afternoon!

Shaurya looked at her and thought 'Today she is behaving very differently, no hesitation, no hurry to run out of the room…...I feel like I'm seeing the same girl I saw on the first day of school. GOOD, VERY GOOD!'

After sooo long they were both happy, for their own different reasons.

As time went on, Anokhi got totally comfortable in his class and started enjoying the class more, talking, asking questions, answering questions and all. Basically she was behaving normal now and Shaurya was more than happy to see her this way, his wish to see her smile everyday had come true.

Soon it was time for second term and just like first term Anokhi scored the highest marks and this time she had improved a lot and got 89/100.

Anokhi had to make all the mark lists for all subject teachers as they all found out from Mr. Kohli that she is making his lists and has the register with her.

In Mr. Sharma's room

Shaurya talking to Mr.Kohli "Golu Sir (Mr. Kohli) kabhi khud bhi apna kaam kar liya karo, bichari Anokhi ko lagaya hua hai!!" (Sometimes you should do your own work as well, always making poor Anokhi do all your work.)

"Ohh don't worry, she is my Assistant Teacher, I don't call her my Assistant Teacher for nothing, you know." Mr.Kohli casually replied dismissing Shaurya’s concern.

Anokhi heard this conversation as she was about to go in the room to give the marklists. She giggled hearing Shaurya calling Mr.Kohli GOLU.

She waited a few seconds to compose herself and then asked permission before going in and giving the lists to Mr.Kohli. She somehow managed to control her mirth till she got out of the room.

One day in class

Shaurya asked everyone "Today we will talk about the internet (this is late 90's so internet and smartphones were not as popular as now) so who here has email id's??"

"I do sir!" One of the students, Meenu replied.

"Ok good. Who else??" He scanned the room but no one else replied in the positive.

Everybody just looked at each other.

"Hmm ok! So first things first, we need to make an email id for all of you. Do any of you have a computer at your house??" Shaurya inquired.

Only a couple of students raised their hands!!

"Ok then, I will make an email id for you all. Tell me some names you would like as your id. Just write and give me." Shaurya instructed everyone.

All the students wrote their choices down and passed it to him.

After going home Shaurya made everyone's email.

Anokhi had given her choice of id as : Anokhi12@_______.com

While making her id the number 12 was not available so he made it as Anokhi30@______.com He purposely chose the number 30 even though a lot of other numbers between 13 & 30 were available. 'I wonder what this 12 stands for?? Maybe it's her date of birth!' Shaurya contemplated. 'I hope she won't mind having 30 instead of 12.'

Next day in class he gave everyone their email ids.

When it was Anokhi's turn Shaurya told her how 12 was not available, so he used 30 instead, just to round off the figure. "I hope it's ok!" He cautiously asked.

Anokhi, without giving it much thought, readily replied "Ya sure, no problem!!"

Shaurya smiled in relief hearing her and thought to himself 'Great! I got away without telling her the real reason behind choosing the number 30'

Then addressing the whole class "Ok so now you all can login to your email accounts in the next class, right here in the lab and change your passwords."

"That’s it for today, I will see you all next week."

Ok guys, here's the next chapter. Hope you all enjoyed reading it.

Do like, comment and share your thoughts 😊

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Love Preet ❤

Chapter 6👇

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157230226

Edited by rishbala3018 - 3 years ago
mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'm loving this slow building up you're doing between them. Seriously loving it a lot. And here they don't have that regular hatred relationship. Its simple beautiful and have a respect. Plus somewhere have a lil attraction too but they are still not understanding this.

Shaurya ne to bola "see you next week"

But aap hume next week taak wait maat karwayi ga please 🥺😭 story bohut acchi hei can't wait 1 week 😭

Estatic_Pea1073 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loving their cute interactions.

Update soon..❤

rishbala3018 thumbnail

Loving their cute interactions.

Update soon..❤

[/QUOTE

Thank you so much 🥰😘

Abhavi0821 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is such a sweet update. Finally anokhi is herself .I wonder if 30 stands for his dob.Lovely update.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome updt

Loved it❤️

Anokhi scored highest nd now she is comfy around Shaurya

I think 30 stands for Shaurya's birth date😆

Cont soon