Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 26 days ago

Naqaab(Mask) Part 6

Rajat visited Shaurya and Anokhi.

Anokhi stared at Rajat.

Rajat:Hi!I am Rajat.

Anokhi:All I want to ask you is...why did you do this to us?

Rajat:Before that let me show you something else.

Rajat took a mask and wore it.

Anokhi could not believe her eyes.After wearing the mask,Rajat had become Yogesh.

Anokhi:Yogi!

Shaurya stared at Anokhi:What?

Anokhi:Shaurya...this is Yogi.

Shaurya was shocked.

Rajat laughed.

Rajat:Exactly.I am your Yogi.I am actually Rajat.But to get closer to you,I made an excellent mask with the help of an expert mask maker.While wearing this mask,I become Yogesh.When I remove my mask,I am Rajat.

Anokhi:You bloody faked your own death.What a cheap trick!

Rajat:I faked my own death for the film.In my film,my character needed to commit suicide.Actually our movie's shoot was going on without your knowledge Anokhi.A camera was fixed in my house.So even my moments with you were shot with the camera.I had appointed a camera man to follow you and Shaurya too.He had captured every moment of you and Shaurya.Infact a camera was fixed in Shaurya's home without his knowledge to capture the life of both of you....especially the romantic scenes.

Rajat smiled in an evil manner.

Shaurya and Anokhi were shocked.Anokhi felt disgusted.

Anokhi:I have never seen a cheap dirty person like you.I am glad that because of your dirty plan,I am not your girl friend anymore.

Rajat laughed.

Rajat:You need to know more Anokhi.For the movie,purposefully I sent goons to you and pretended to be your Saviour to enter your life.

Anokhi was shocked:Even that was a lie.Oh my God!Such a big betrayal!

Rajat:I had enquired about you.You were a poor orphan named Mithai who had met with an accident and lost memory.Just like your name,you like making sweets.Later I made plans to use you for my film.

Anokhi lost her control and shouted at him:You are a cheater.

Rajat:You are also a cheater Anokhi.Have you ever loved Yogi?You spent time with me only because you owed to me.You respected me,but you never loved me.But you love Shaurya deeply.

Anokhi did not know what to say.She could not deny it.

Rajat:By the way don't worry.You both will become superstars along with me after the release of the film.Because we 3 have acted very naturally.

He laughed.

Anokhi:No,you can't do this.

Shaurya:I will not let you release this film.

Rajat:If you take that risk,your first night scene will be uploaded on internet and you both will be known as adult movie stars instead of bollywood movie stars.

Anokhi and Shaurya got tensed.

Rajat left the house taking the cameras from there.Shaurya and Anokhi looked at him helplessly.

After 3 months....

The premier of Rajat,Shaurya,Anokhi's movie 'Naqaab' was launched.

Shaurya and Anokhi were also present there.

Rajat said proudly:This is the first reality cinema.I am proud of myself for doing a movie so creatively.

The press media:How did you shoot this reality movie?It's been heard that most of the actors did not even know that they were doing a movie during the shoot.

Rajat:We will discuss it later.First let the movie be played.

Anokhi whispered to Shaurya:How shameless he is to hide his dark secret!

Why can't he tell them that he created this movie through cheating us?

Shaurya:He may not have said it to others.But from his mouth itself others will know the truth.

Anokhi smirked.

Press media:One more question Sir.Where is the lead actor Yogesh?He is not seen in the premier.

Rajat:Yogesh has gone abroad forever due to some personal reasons.

Shaurya to Anokhi:Nobody knows that Yogesh was only Rajat's mask for this particular movie.He used and threw the mask after taking advantage of it.

Shockingly instead of the movie,what was played on the screen was Rajat wearing Yogesh's mask at Shaurya's home,revealing to them how he cheated them to make this movie.

Shaurya-Anokhi smirked as Rajat got exposed before the public.

Rajat was embarrassed.

Anokhi:Without our permission only he made this movie.Reality cinema is not wrong,but it is illegal when it is made without the permission of the actors.

Rajat gritted his teeth in anger.

Shaurya smiled at him:You were proudly saying about installing cameras everywhere to capture our moments for the movie.But now I am saying proudly that my mobile phone camera was kept on when you came to our house.I kept it on to record Rajat's confession.As I wished you confessed your crime.You brought an interesting unexpected twist by revealing that you are Yogesh.

Anokhi:We waited for 3 months to use your confession.Because we wanted your confession to be played before the public.So that they will know your dirty games and see your dirty mask.

Rajat was frozen.He did not know how to escape.

The media captured everything.

The police men arrested Rajat.Shaurya and Anokhi gave a victorious smile to him while Rajat was irritated.

Shaurya:Finally the criminal got what he deserved.

Anokhi smiled.

Anokhi:We need to celebrate our victory Shaurya.

Shaurya:Yes.Let's party tonight at the pub where we met for the first time.

She smiled.

Anokhi dressed up to party at the pub.

Shaurya could not take his eyes off her.

Shaurya:You are looking gorgeous my love.

Anokhi smiled.

Anokhi:You are not less than a Prince my dear.

They smiled at each other romantically.

Shaurya-Anokhi danced and enjoyed at the pub.

[Beinteehan mohabbat Mujhe tumse dilruba hai Mera ishq sarphira hai Meri aasiqui juda hai
Tanhaiya kehne lagi mehfil nai saza le
Aa dil se dil mila le 4]2

[Dhoondti phiru tujhe mein har jagah sanam
Jaan to meri jaan le jaan ki kasam]2
Teri bekaraariyon mein Mera chain gumshuda hai Tera manchala deewana Teri husn pe fida hai..

[Baat na chupi aaj sare aam hogai
Meri zindagi pyaar ke naam ho gai]2

Tere beigair jeena hal pal Yahan saza hai Kya hai meri tammna Tujhko nahi pata hai

[Beinteehan mohabbat
Mujhe tumse dilruba hai Mera ishq sarphira hai Meri aasiqui juda hai
Aa dil se dil mila le 4]2(Naqaab)

Because of the publicity which Shaurya and Anokhi got because of the reality movie 'Naqaab',they both got very good movie offers and they both became film stars.

After a year.....

Shaurya-Anokhi walked on the red carpet of the movie awards function proudly and posed for photographs.

They both won the best actor/actress awards and held their trophies happily.

The End

Thank you very much for supporting this SS.Please give a detailed comment on this part.Please write your favourite scenes,favourite jodi,favourite character and why you liked that character the most.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Alls well that ends well ❤️‍🩹

Just amazing 🤩

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 25 days ago

Shocked that Rajat himself is Yogi and he planted cameras and his every move was planned. Happy that Rajat got caught and how smartly Shaurya recorded his confession. Dance was romantic. Because of Yogesh only they became actors na? Perfect pics. Favorite scene was Shaurya's entry. Favorite Jodi Shaurya Anokhi. Favorite character is Rajat only because though evil he was perfectly displayed.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

reserved for last part

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

thanks for the pm

Last Part

Incredible update... splendidly written

great end

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 days ago

Part 5

Anokhi telling Shourya about Yogesh's suicide was emotional. Shourya comforting Anokhi and telling her the truth was sensational. It was natural on Anokhi's part to get upset as Shourya acted as a third wheel between her and Yogesh only to get a prominent role in the movie. Glad that Rajat agreed to meet Anokhi.

Part 6

The revelation was shocking that Rajat was Yogesh. His tactics were very cheap. Glad that Shakhi recorded Rajat's confession, exposing him in front of the media after releasing Naqaab. Rajat deserved to get arrested. The Shakhi dialogues, song sequences, and wedding was romantic.

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

I still cant believe Rogi wasnt real....er whole relationship was fakesmiley18