Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 3 will be posted tomorrow πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Along with the new video on the video thread.

Love Preet ❀

rishbala3018 thumbnail

Chapter 3

Anokhi and Reema reached their class and saw familiar faces and noticed how all of them were sitting in the back seats leaving the front seats empty. Anokhi felt very happy that she would be able to sit in front as she always liked sitting in front.

They both went and sat in the front seats happily!

As it was the first day of the class and all the teachers were new, they all just came and introduced themselves and asked for all the student's names. Not much else was done.

The first teacher that came in class was their class teacher! He has been teaching in school for years but this year was his first time being a class teacher. He was not happy about the fact that he had extra responsibilities this year!

Nevertheless he came and introduced himself. "Hello everyone I am Mr.Kohli and I am your class teacher this year. I will be teaching you Accounting."

Then he started asking everybody's name and when he noticed Anokhi he asked "Aren't you Babli's sister??"

"Yes sir I am!" Anokhi thought to herself 'Oh so he is Mr.Kohli, the one Di always says is very lazy. I wonder why they made him our class teacher??'

While she was thinking this he came up to her and said "Here, take this register and write everybody's name in it. After that, take the attendance as well!"

Anokhi got so surprised, she just looked at him with wide eyes for a few seconds and even after that all she could say was "Okay Sir!"

She did all he had asked her to do. Once she was done, she went to him to give the register back but, instead of taking it back, he handed her a set of keys and said "Put everything in the almira, it's around the corner and has my name written on it."

She took the keys and went to the Almira.

In the meantime, the period got over and all the Computer Science students had to go to the lab one floor up while Hindi students had to stay in the class for their period!

While all the Comp.Science students went to the computer lab, Anokhi was left behind as she had to return the Almira keys to Mr.Kohli.

Anokhi felt annoyed seeing him sitting in the supervisor's room two doors down from their class enjoying his tea, while she ran late for her class.

She ran towards the lab after returning the keys. She didn't feel good about being the last one to get there. She quickly took off her shoes outside the lab before going inside. A teacher, she knew from before, told her to take the stool with her to sit in the inside room!

Anokhi had been in that lab a couple of times in the previous years for practical lessons when they used to have just one class a week, which was mostly taught in the class only.

So she knew that the inside room was always for Class 11 and 12 Science students. And from this year Commerce with Computer Science students too.

Anokhi went towards the room and knocked on the door before asking "May I come in Sir?"

The new teacher had his back towards the door so without turning around he said "Come in" while he wrote his name on the board to introduce himself!

Anokhi sat near the door, as the room was full and there was no space to go behind other students. While she was settling down, he turned around and started asking everyone's names.

Anokhi looked up and froze, she got shocked seeing his face and thought to herself 'Oh my God, isn't he the same person I collided with this morning? My goodness, he is our teacher? He sure does not look old enough to be our teacher?'

Looking at her shocked expressions he smiled and said "My name is Shaurya, you were not here when I introduced myself earlier! What is your name??"

"Sssorry Sir! My uhh n..n..name is A..A..Anokhi!" She was full on panicking.

Then he casually asked everyone else's names and then gave a brief introduction about Computer Science and soon the period got finished!

As Anokhi was sitting near the door she was the first one to go out of the room, she rushed out and put her shoes on and ran away from there as fast as she could!

She reached the class all out of breath as she literally ran down the stairs, two at a time and walked as fast as she could and told Reema about the person they collided with in the morning being her Computer Science teacher!

"How will I face him everyday? What must he be thinking about me??" She asked, panicking.

"It's ok yaar you already apologised to him in the morning itself...he wouldn't think anything about it, stop panicking so much." She tried to calm Anokhi.

Just then their english teacher arrived and introduced herself, making Anokhi and Reema leave their conversation in the middle!

Soon Anokhi stopped thinking about the incident as they got busy studying!

After a couple more classes, just before the lunch break she saw HIM coming down the hallway towards their class.

As their class was on the turn of the long hallway, from the front seats you could clearly see the hallway outside till the next few classes.

She got scared and nudged Reema with her elbow and pointed in the direction he was coming from. Reema quickly held Anokhi's hand to calm her.

As he came closer to their class he looked at her and smiled. Soon he turned and went down the hall on the other side!

Anokhi obviously didn't see him smiling at her as she was too scared to even look in his direction!

Soon it was lunch break and both Anokhi and Reema started discussing...

"Yaar how am I gonna face him everyday? He must be thinking how stupid and careless I am??" Anokhi said sadly.

Reema, while trying to comfort her said "You are thinking too much about it, now stop please!! He will think no such thing, you have always been teachers favourite and soon he will also see how you truly are and will also like you. Anyway I don't think he dislikes you to begin with. I saw him smiling at you when he passed from here!"

Anokhi got surprised hearing this and asked "Really?? But why?? OMG does he now think I am crazy as well?"

Will you stop being so hyper?? Why are you being so negative?? You are thinking so much for nothing." She said in an irritated tone. Then she tilted her head and looked at Anokhi curiously before asking "By the way, why are you thinking so much?? Do you like him or something??"

"What?? Have you lost your mind or are you just plain crazy?? He is our teacher! I agree he does not look much older than us and is very handsome and has a great personality, but…."

Suddenly she stopped as she noticed Reema's jaw hanging open and asked innocently "What???"

"Nothing!! I'm just surprised because this is the first time in all the years I have known you, I am hearing you talk about a guy like this. I have never seen you so impressed with anyone!" Reema said curiously.

"Shut up Reema! Let's stop talking about him or you'll hurt your little brain thinking about God know what and then drive me crazy with your stupid theories!!"

"Ok fine let's eat lunch. So tell me what did aunty give for lunch today??"

"Kadi chawal! Your favourite...but leave some for me too!" Anokhi teased Reema.

"Ya ya, here you eat my lunch and give me yours." Reema said while exchanging her lunch box with Anokhi’s.

"Oh come on, what is this? Anyway, what have you brought for lunch??"

Reema looked at her mischievously while announcing "Maggi!" She knew how much Anokhi loved it.

"Wow that's my favourite, okay , in that case you can have my lunch, here you go!!"

They enjoyed their lunch and soon the lunch break was over. Once again they got back to studying!

As the day passed they met all their new teachers and things went much smoother. Soon it was the last period of the day!

Mr.Kohli came by and called Anokhi out of the class.

Anokhi went out of the class and asked "Yes sir?"

Mr.Kohli instructed "Anokhi take these keys and put all the chalks and duster and register in the almira before you leave and give me the keys. I'm sitting in Mr.Sharma's room! (He's the supervisor whose room was two doors down from their class.)

"Okay Sir!" She took the keys from him and headed back in class.

Soon it was time to leave and she put everything in the almira and told Reema to wait with her bag while she went to hand over the keys!!

She reached the supervisor's room and asked permission to enter "May I come in Sir?!"

To her surprise she noticed Shaurya sir was also sitting there with a couple of other teachers. She wished Good Afternoon to everyone and quietly handed over the keys and started to leave.

But before she could leave, Mr.Kohli called her "Anokhi come back in the morning here and take the keys from me and take everything out from the almira!"

Anokhi smiled and replied with "Yes sir!" and left the room.

Shaurya didn't say anything and just looked at her while she left the room in a hurry without even once glancing at him. She still felt embarrassed about the morning incident!

Hope you all enjoyed reading the chapter.

Looking forward to hearing from you all. Do leave your review😊

Love Preet ❀

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157136902

Edited by rishbala3018 - 3 years ago
Estatic_Pea1073 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I though Shaurya would be a student but yeh toh Teacher nikla.That was such a sweet surprise. Loved it.Waiting eagerly for the next update.

rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Estatic_Pea1073

I though Shaurya would be a student but yeh toh Teacher nikla.That was such a sweet surprise. Loved it.Waiting eagerly for the next update.

Glad u loved it. Thank you so much πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

Next chapter will come in a few days😊

Love Preet ❀

RainOfDew thumbnail

Such a cute updt

Anokhi is still embarrassed abt prev day eventsπŸ˜†

Shaurya gpancing at her nd smiling

Cont soon

rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Such a cute updt

Thank you 😘

Anokhi is still embarrassed abt prev day eventsπŸ˜†

She won't get over it any time soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shaurya gpancing at her nd smiling

😊😊

Cont soon

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

GHKPM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohhh...this is so cute...Anokhi already has a crush on a particular teacherπŸ’–πŸ˜Š...so adorable...

Love her interactions with Reema too... but mr kohli is indeed one lazy dudeπŸ˜…

Enjoying thisπŸ‘πŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸ˜Š

Hahaha... He turned out to be her Computer teacher πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can imagine Shaurya teaching computer & Anokhi literally panicking 😁

& she's way too much concerned about their takrana & after some point it irritated me the way it did to Reema πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Probs Mr. Kohli gave all the responsibility to Anokhi since she's a bright students sister right? It can get very annoying after sometime when teachers give us extra work like that βœ‹πŸ»πŸ€ͺ Been there done that!

However I'm very eager to see ShaKhi talking to eo after that incident.. Hope you'll update soon! Take care Preet!

rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coffee_Chips

Hahaha... He turned out to be her Computer teacher πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can imagine Shaurya teaching computer & Anokhi literally panicking 😁

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£

& she's way too much concerned about their takrana & after some point it irritated me the way it did to Reema πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

She is obsessive and a worrywart 🀣🀣

Probs Mr. Kohli gave all the responsibility to Anokhi since she's a bright students sister right?

YupπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

It can get very annoying after sometime when teachers give us extra work like that βœ‹πŸ»πŸ€ͺ Been there done that!

Me too, it's so annoying πŸ™„

However I'm very eager to see ShaKhi talking to eo after that incident..

She will take time to get the incident out of her system but not too muchπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hope you'll update soon!

Next update is almost ready, will probably post it tomorrow 😊😊

Take care Preet!

Thanks, you too dear 😘 (Don't know ur name)

Word Count: 1

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Computer science professor he is!

Nice update.....eagerly waiting for the next part ❀️