Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinah

You guys are talking about my words as if I am dead! 🤣 Well, to be fair, I am fasting/roza-ing but thats not a reason!

Ramadan Mubarak 🥳

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

🤣!!!! Shilpa's face as he is crushing his invisible dil

Mano she is saying....bhale hi mera invisible dil crush kar rahe ho, kuch toh expression dedo...chalo koi nahi, main hi emote kar deti hoon🤣scene mei kami na rahe😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sad truth is they don't know what would make them look better. People just assume if they have all perfect features that means they will look perfect but that's not true! You don't need plump lips, thin nose, high cheekbones, jawline, etc to look good. Some people don't have any of those and still are attractive. But when your main job is to see your face all the time, I can see how people would lose their mind and start analyzing all the "flaws" they need fixed 😒

Exactly my point!

I honestly feel there are actually very few people who look better with plastic surgery.

People only have a distorted view of themselves, most of the time. 99% of the times, make up is an easy fix and it does work.

Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sad truth is they don't know what would make them look better. People just assume if they have all perfect features that means they will look perfect but that's not true! You don't need plump lips, thin nose, high cheekbones, jawline, etc to look good. Some people don't have any of those and still are attractive. But when your main job is to see your face all the time, I can see how people would lose their mind and start analyzing all the "flaws" they need fixed 😒

Very very true..!! We know that thick bold eyebrows are in fashion now.People are going to extra length to make sure that they have very very dark eyebrows.Some people are born with them.One such person is Alia.I have always thought that her thin eyebrows would have suited her and made her look her age.Not less and not more.Either she is looking like a kid or like a middle aged lady.This can be easily solved by shaping up her eyebrows.But since dark eyebrow is the "perfect feature" now.She will not do that.